Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:42:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl might destroy his own fame after this new tour?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl might destroy his own fame after this new tour?  (Read 9604 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: February 28, 2006, 11:38:20 AM »

hey buddies, y'all know that I love Axl more than I love Life itself but i know everything can have a creepy end, i wonder if Axl can destroy his own fame this year   confused  ? , in 2002 the guy started to wear wrong   rant  , he doesn't move like a snake since then!, his hair is out of control STILL ,the new pics of him show he's lookin' ugly to date so i hope he becomes that cute rocker he used to be in 1986-1994, what's ur opinion guys?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 11:39:53 AM »

Delete this nonsense, it's not about his hair, it's not about his hockey jerseys, it's not about his body fat percentage. It's about the music, when will people understand that?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 11:44:26 AM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 11:40:29 AM »

yea, rock n roll is all about fashion dude...

stupid

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 11:41:10 AM »

Delete this nonsense, it's not about his hair, it's not about his hocker jerseys, it's not about his body fat percentage. It's about the music, when will people understand that?

I agree with you.

Not only that, but he's 44 now. Duh.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:44:37 AM »

Delete this nonsense, it's not about his hair, it's not about his hocker jerseys, it's not about his body fat percentage. It's about the music, when will people understand that?

I agree with you.

Not only that, but he's 44 now. Duh.

Elton John n' Aerosmith r older than Axl but they r still look like young rockers n' that's why they still sell out albums n' shows to date...maybe you're right cuz music has to do with it too but a rock star must look cute n' nice to keep his own fame as well!!!  hihi
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 11:45:07 AM »

I hope than someone could destroy the ARV's fame

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »

Elton John n' Aerosmith r older than Axl but they r still look like young rockers

yeah...sure... they look like teenagers ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 11:48:39 AM »

the only way axl can destroy his fame from going out in 94 basically on a high note is to reproduce 2002's NA tour and not release the album..
speed_stone
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 11:51:35 AM »

what a pathetic thread. confused
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 11:52:15 AM »

I don't think he looks ugly at all. ?He looks very very good, in my opinion. Just wish the man would smile ?Cry

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »

Wow, are people now complaining that Axl is making his comeback? Would you prefer more malaise and inaction?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 11:56:06 AM »

Look at Kiss and Black sabbath and rolling stones and Nickleback,

Those guys are ugly motherfuckers and they sell albums fine ok

hihi

and the aerosmith guys look young nervous wow!!! rofl

greenhorn1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »

I am a GNR fan but I am no fanatic (someone blinded to reason by devotion). ?I like the new songs with the exception of the drum machine sounding drums but I honestly believe that no matter how good chinese democracy is, GNR will not take over the world if axl still has cornrows. ?To the public at large he is a joke whenever he is pictured like that. ?I've lived with prejudice based on appearance my whole life and I know that it doesn't make a damn bit of difference how he looks to whether he can rock or not but the average public doesn't REALLY care about the music. ?And you need to win over the average public to be huge the way GNR once was.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »

well one might think is it better to sit here and always say when cd comes out it will bring back rock or sell countless of millions of albums and this or that OR come out not sell well and the dream die??

Some of the expectations on this board are unreal, some really think this will be the glory days of gnr all over again, the fame from 87-93.. I feel some people are really going to be let down, not by the music but the wild thing sthey created here sitting around waiting for the album..

Wow, are people now complaining that Axl is making his comeback? Would you prefer more malaise and inaction?

neemo kiss can't sell shit, the only thing they are selling is off the name by those crazed army of kiss nut jobs living in their mom's basement hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »

i hope he becomes that cute rocker he used to be
I cant believe a guy just said this!! nervous nervous nervous nervous

Ven, I told you not to stop taking your medication! nervous

CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 12:04:20 PM »

He could destroy his own fame, yes...

But on the reverse he could rekindle his former glory and have the whole world rocking to GN'R again.  smoking
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 12:04:30 PM »

neemo kiss can't sell shit, the only thing they are selling is off the name by those crazed army of kiss nut jobs living in their mom's basement hihi

Yeah but they are still ugly fuckers hihi and they still have a huge market for merchandise.

I mean the last thing i want is the likenesses of Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons Staring me in the face every morning ?nervous OH FUCK! rofl

speed_stone
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »

Yeah but they are still ugly fuckers hihi and they still have a huge market for merchandise.

I mean the last thing i want is the likenesses of Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons Staring me in the face every morning ?nervous OH FUCK! rofl
lmfao true words rofl
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 12:06:11 PM »

ARV go find young, pretty and stupid rock band you can make an idol of.

Elton John n' Aerosmith r older than Axl but they r still look like young rockers

yeah...sure... they look like teenagers ok

Don't forget Mick Jagger, Robert Plant and James Brown. they look like toddlers ok
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »

I'm just fucking lost for words with this one.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: