Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 11:38:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What will You feel after CD?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What will You feel after CD?  (Read 9049 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2006, 07:42:58 AM »

empty and bored. this wait was a daily thing times x amount of years. Gunna be strange when it's over. Ya know?
It sure is. It'll almost be like a part of us has died or something. That might be a little dramatic, but its the only way I can describe it right now.
it's like The sopranos for me, I wait looking forward to it then it happens then I wait again
hihi Thats funny, but I dont think I got the energy for another 13 year wait after this one is over. I'd have so many forum members stalking me I'd have to hang myself from a tree. rofl

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2006, 08:18:56 AM »

I agree. It will also be sad. After the craze of the album's release, people will start to lose interest, and everyone will gradually leave. Of course, noobs will take the place of those that leave, but it wont be the same. Even though I dont know anyone here in person, you develop these friendships, and get to know everyone like they're really a part of your life. No other forum or  future group of people here could ever replace the members here right now. The wait has been at times agonizing, but even though we are all from different countries, black, white, straight,gay,etc., we all had this one common bond that held us together. Eventually, the grips of that bond will loosen, and we will all drift apart. But just like the UYI era when I had friends and family to obsess over GNR with, and look back at the fond memories of those days, In the future I will look back on this experience we all had here and shared together, and will probably wish I could go back and experience it one more time just  like I do sometimes when I think about the good old days.

nice posting

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006, 08:35:56 AM »

I agree. It will also be sad. After the craze of the album's release, people will start to lose interest, and everyone will gradually leave. Of course, noobs will take the place of those that leave, but it wont be the same. Even though I dont know anyone here in person, you develop these friendships, and get to know everyone like they're really a part of your life. No other forum or? future group of people here could ever replace the members here right now. The wait has been at times agonizing, but even though we are all from different countries, black, white, straight,gay,etc., we all had this one common bond that held us together. Eventually, the grips of that bond will loosen, and we will all drift apart. But just like the UYI era when I had friends and family to obsess over GNR with, and look back at the fond memories of those days, In the future I will look back on this experience we all had here and shared together, and will probably wish I could go back and experience it one more time just? like I do sometimes when I think about the good old days.

nice posting
Thanks. ok

madagas
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2006, 08:41:11 AM »

James, I'm feeling all misty eyed....closure for me. I do enjoy chit chatting with people from all over the world...kinda neat. Would like to meet some of you if they ever tour the US again.  beer Let's not count our chickens before they hatch (no pun intended to the Bucketbots!) rofl
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2006, 08:52:15 AM »

James, I'm feeling all misty eyed....closure for me. I do enjoy chit chatting with people from all over the world...kinda neat. Would like to meet some of you if they ever tour the US again.? beer Let's not count our chickens before they hatch (no pun intended to the Bucketbots!) rofl
Yeah, I always thought a bunch of us should try and get together before this is all over, but we're all so spread out it would almost be impossible.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2006, 09:09:15 AM »

I will think that my grandsons surely enjoy it.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2006, 09:54:45 AM »

i guess same thing is gonna happen.
we going to get crzay for like 2 or 3 months talking about cd, then a bunch of noobs are gonna come. the media will be GNR fiend. and it will ruin the whole thing.
I agree. It will also be sad. After the craze of the album's release, people will start to lose interest, and everyone will gradually leave. Of course, noobs will take the place of those that leave, but it wont be the same. Even though I dont know anyone here in person, you develop these friendships, and get to know everyone like they're really a part of your life. No other forum or? future group of people here could ever replace the members here right now. The wait has been at times agonizing, but even though we are all from different countries, black, white, straight,gay,etc., we all had this one common bond that held us together. Eventually, the grips of that bond will loosen, and we will all drift apart. But just like the UYI era when I had friends and family to obsess over GNR with, and look back at the fond memories of those days, In the future I will look back on this experience we all had here and shared together, and will probably wish I could go back and experience it one more time just? like I do sometimes when I think about the good old days.

I agree with you...we will miss this

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2006, 10:10:49 AM »

I will think that my grandsons surely enjoy it.

I laughed when I read that because I was watching the vmas or going to see the new guns at msg when my 1st daughter was so small now she is 4 and change and still no album Cheesy
speed_stone
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2006, 10:19:27 AM »

Like someone else said, it will feel like a chapter of my life has closed. I've been coming to these boards on almost a daily basis since 1999 and talking about how great it will be when Chinese Democracy is finally released. I'm sure for the rest of my life I will never look forward to an album as much as this one. Even if Axl releases albums after Chinese Democracy it won't be the same as the wait for Chinese Democracy has been. In a way, I will feel kind of sad that it is all over and can't look forward to one day getting the album, but at the same time I will be so happy to finally have something to listen to and proudly say that I never gave up on Axl.

Years from now, I'm sure whenever I hear songs off of Chinese Democracy I will think about all the stuff that happened on these boards and just smile. In many ways, for me this cd has become more than just a bunch of songs, it represents a period of my life. I can only imagine how Axl will feel after CD is released.
word by word, this post is excactly how i feel, i have also come here since '99, checking for news daily and talking about the band and how great it will be when the record is here. it will be a chapter closed truly, and kind of nostalgic i guess beer
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2006, 10:27:30 AM »

I agree. It will also be sad. After the craze of the album's release, people will start to lose interest, and everyone will gradually leave. Of course, noobs will take the place of those that leave, but it wont be the same. Even though I dont know anyone here in person, you develop these friendships, and get to know everyone like they're really a part of your life. No other forum or future group of people here could ever replace the members here right now. The wait has been at times agonizing, but even though we are all from different countries, black, white, straight,gay,etc., we all had this one common bond that held us together. Eventually, the grips of that bond will loosen, and we will all drift apart. But just like the UYI era when I had friends and family to obsess over GNR with, and look back at the fond memories of those days, In the future I will look back on this experience we all had here and shared together, and will probably wish I could go back and experience it one more time just like I do sometimes when I think about the good old days.

WOW! My Lord! you really hit me hard with that one James, ok
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:29:31 AM by Luigi » Logged

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2006, 10:39:05 AM »

i guess when we have got this record, everyone will be so damn happy, and injoy it!!
After some time, i guess we will start waiting for the new record...  yes

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
speed_stone
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »

great post james, even though i haven't posted for 2 years i will always remember this community as a part of my gnr history, just like the gnr craze with t-shirts and stickers way back in grade school beer
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2006, 11:23:07 AM »

maybe we should create some shirts that will remind us of those fucking years of waiting.. would be awsomely funny
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 11:32:02 AM by Brownstone » Logged

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2006, 12:59:30 PM »

maybe we should create some shirts that will remind us of those fucking years of waiting.. would be awsomely funny

that is a good idea....what do you suggest?

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2006, 01:01:53 PM »

maybe the htgth logo and some slogan under it...

Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2006, 01:14:01 PM »

i would probably get a second dragon tattoo on my left leg

I always go and get inked when important things happen to me and the release will defiantely be worth a tattoo

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2006, 01:40:13 PM »

Hopefully I will feel fulfilled. And proud to call myself a Guns fans? Smiley

Agreed.

That and relieved. Smiley
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2006, 01:43:32 PM »

WHAT WILL I FEEL LIKE AFTER I HAVE THE CD?

what are we all a message board full of phyics

I don't know the fuckin future

god damn it, I post rumors(w/links to the post) that may or may not be true , and these nazi's lock 'em, but they love this crap

I guess ya gotta keep it really stupid, don't want no one to know what is really goin on

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »

WHAT WILL I FEEL LIKE AFTER I HAVE THE CD?

what are we all a message board full of phyics

I don't know the fuckin future

god damn it, I post rumors(w/links to the post) that may or may not be true , and these nazi's lock 'em, but they love this crap

I guess ya gotta keep it really stupid, don't want no one to know what is really goin on

Ya had to go and ruin the fuzzy feeling we had?  At least you did so eloquently Roll Eyes
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 03:43:10 PM »

i'm onto that
i will be in atthe shows with a

CHINESE DEMOCRACY
BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS

tshirt Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: