Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 11:24:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What will You feel after CD?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What will You feel after CD?  (Read 9047 times)
Chief
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 08:38:12 PM »

well whenever that happens, i will take a long time to take in the album and then commence the wait for the next one as well as albums from other bands that I love...

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 08:41:36 PM »

maybe fullfilled, but hopefully another album will be released, that would be sweet.
So, in other words, you're already waiting for the follow up to CD? nervous
indeed i am, you?
I take my 'waits' one decade at a time. hihi

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »

i think i'm gonna be the happiest person in the world, and right now it feels so unreal that i might actually go to the record store in order to buy fucking chinese democracy...  it's a dream come true

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 09:20:57 PM »

I dont know if there is a topic about something like this already...and if there is one, im sorry. I'm waiting for cd to come out for a long time, as many of you...
I hoped, I was happy with 9 second clips, with new pics of Axl, with some bullshit statement from sanctuay....I'm living this expectation on chinese democracy for years and years now...and I want it to come out ASAP, but when it does and i listen to it till it is scratched...I think I'll fell strange not having CD to wait for...I dont know if Im making myself clear...what dou think? 

I will feel like a acheived a boner. beer

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 10:26:42 PM »

shock that it was actually released hihi

seriously though, I dunno how I'm gonna feel, how about you ask this question after it comes out peace

MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 10:35:06 PM »

I will be like it was will the long wait and proud to be a Guns N' Roses fan.

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 10:36:08 PM »

DONE. FIN. END. That's what I'll feel.

When you've done this (been a Guns fan) since they came out-you don't do anything else. 20 years? What else can you do?

I'll still listen to them. But actively follow them and go on the net for stuff? Can't see it.

JEEZ. TWO DECADES. YEEEESH. rant crying

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 11:12:28 PM »

Like someone else said, it will feel like a chapter of my life has closed. I've been coming to these boards on almost a daily basis since 1999 and talking about how great it will be when Chinese Democracy is finally released. I'm sure for the rest of my life I will never look forward to an album as much as this one. Even if Axl releases albums after Chinese Democracy it won't be the same as the wait for Chinese Democracy has been. In a way, I will feel kind of sad that it is all over and can't look forward to one day getting the album, but at the same time I will be so happy to finally have something to listen to and proudly say that I never gave up on Axl.

Years from now, I'm sure whenever I hear songs off of Chinese Democracy I will think about all the stuff that happened on these boards and just smile. In many ways, for me this cd has become more than just a bunch of songs, it represents a period of my life. I can only imagine how Axl will feel after CD is released.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 11:15:53 PM »

emotionally drained-kinda like after the red sox won the world series Grin

and the next few listens after that probably high, cuz ya gots ta  to hear everything that'll be on the thing ok

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 01:31:05 AM »

Validated when the Mrs realizes it was worth the wait..I'm also intrigued to hear everyone's comments.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2006, 04:48:56 AM »

....I'm also intrigued to hear everyone's comments.

yes, me too. I think I will be a very happy mothafucka once it's out

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Olorin
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2006, 05:04:35 AM »

Probably disapointed because there is no way it is going to live up to the expectation that I built up in my head over the years. I have been dreaming about this album for eight years!!

Looking forward to the studio versions of madagascar and the blues though, this is what I have set my mind on, I love those songs and can't wait to hear the finished article.

When I get them I'll be thrilled.
Any other good material will just be a bonus, I'd wouldnt be bothered if I never heard ryiad, silkworms or better ever again.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2006, 05:16:07 AM »

I dont know if there is a topic about something like this already...and if there is one, im sorry. I'm waiting for cd to come out for a long time, as many of you...
I hoped, I was happy with 9 second clips, with new pics of Axl, with some bullshit statement from sanctuay....I'm living this expectation on chinese democracy for years and years now...and I want it to come out ASAP, but when it does and i listen to it till it is scratched...I think I'll fell strange not having CD to wait for...I dont know if Im making myself clear...what dou think??

I'll be happy, this isnt the first gnr album we fans have waited for.. Let me tell you the wait n craze for the illusions was just a touch more exciting then this hihi You're not going platinum overnight standing on corners at midnight for cd, well you or I might but not the rest
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2006, 05:35:38 AM »

.. Let me tell you the wait n craze for the illusions was just a touch more exciting then this hihi You're not going platinum overnight standing on corners at midnight for cd, well you or I might but not the rest
Didn't that wait for UYI seem like infinity even though it  was only a couple of years? hihi The media (and the band) did a great job at hyping those albums. You just felt like you would die before getting to hear it. And reading about all those new songs, you just tried to imagine what they sounded like. Finally getting to hear UYI on release day was an experience like no other.  drool

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2006, 05:42:36 AM »

I would still be waiting for the next two albums, but I would finally feel confident about a release.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29:09 AM »

i'd be the same as when the Lord of The Rings movie came out.
i was all exited for like 3 years before they were released, there was this group of people online (tolkienmovies.com ...) we were all crazy and hardcore fans of the books.
and then, the media took the trend. movies were about to come out. they were the big thing, the big mainstream blockbuster .... and it ruined the whole thing. all the people that were active before online, disapeared, I lost interest in the books (for short time) i dont even talk about LOTR anymore ...

i guess same thing is gonna happen.
we going to get crzay for like 2 or 3 months talking about cd, then a bunch of noobs are gonna come. the media will be GNR fiend. and it will ruin the whole thing.

fuck. Wink

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2006, 06:44:21 AM »

i'd be the same as when the Lord of The Rings movie came out.
i was all exited for like 3 years before they were released, there was this group of people online (tolkienmovies.com ...) we were all crazy and hardcore fans of the books.
and then, the media took the trend. movies were about to come out. they were the big thing, the big mainstream blockbuster .... and it ruined the whole thing. all the people that were active before online, disapeared, I lost interest in the books (for short time) i dont even talk about LOTR anymore ...

we going to get crzay for like 2 or 3 months talking about cd, then a bunch of noobs are gonna come. the media will be GNR fiend. and it will ruin the whole thing.

fuck. Wink

haha, your partly right. Look what happened to this board with the leaks. A whole bunch of other members started to appear asking useless questions, or making useless comments (I know, sometimes I do the same, yes yes) but still.......

It will get much worse here once the album is released and all. But I don't mind, I don't think I would spend allot of time here once it's out. I think and hope I will be enjoying Guns new album and possibly seeing them touring. That would be all I ever wanted. We'll see, the wait has been kinda fun on here, but there's an end to everything. Like Lord of the Rings

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2006, 07:33:30 AM »

I agree. It will also be sad. After the craze of the album's release, people will start to lose interest, and everyone will gradually leave. Of course, noobs will take the place of those that leave, but it wont be the same. Even though I dont know anyone here in person, you develop these friendships, and get to know everyone like they're really a part of your life. No other forum or  future group of people here could ever replace the members here right now. The wait has been at times agonizing, but even though we are all from different countries, black, white, straight,gay,etc., we all had this one common bond that held us together. Eventually, the grips of that bond will loosen, and we will all drift apart. But just like the UYI era when I had friends and family to obsess over GNR with, and look back at the fond memories of those days, In the future I will look back on this experience we all had here and shared together, and will probably wish I could go back and experience it one more time just  like I do sometimes when I think about the good old days.

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2006, 07:33:39 AM »

empty and bored. this wait was a daily thing times x amount of years. Gunna be strange when it's over. Ya know?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2006, 07:37:50 AM »

it's like The sopranos for me, I wait looking forward to it then it happens then I wait again
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: