Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 11:23:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl records two albums
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl records two albums  (Read 15162 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2006, 04:32:00 AM »

Of course, Mysteron said the same thing in the "Deeper look into Axl's comments" thread, and said it was confirmed by management.

Smiley

If any of you were paying any attention at all, you'd soon realize that Mysteron and whoever runs the Sp1at site are one and the same. The evidence is waist deep.

funnily enough, I had wondered the same thing

however, I think its doubtful

what is the "evidence" you refer to apart from the fact that they both have some contact at Sanctuary?
rofl He doesn't have any "evidence". This guy sounds like the guy who had "evidence" that I was Paul Huge. hihi

Oh, that wasn't true??? hihi
rofl Yeah, it could've been, if the guy running his mouth would have showed us this evidence he mentioned having. I think it might have been that August18th creep trying to start shit. I thought it was strange how he started it at sp1at, which is a forum I never go to, when he could just as easily have brought it up here if he didn't have some sort of motive.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2006, 04:33:20 AM »

Of course, Mysteron said the same thing in the "Deeper look into Axl's comments" thread, and said it was confirmed by management.

Smiley

If any of you were paying any attention at all, you'd soon realize that Mysteron and whoever runs the Sp1at site are one and the same. The evidence is waist deep.

what is the "evidence" you refer to apart from the fact that they both have some contact at Sanctuary?
rofl He doesn't have any "evidence". This guy sounds like the guy who had "evidence" that I was Paul Huge. hihi

rofl Yeah, it could've been, if the guy running his mouth would have showed us this evidence he mentioned having. I think it might have been that August18th creep trying to start shit. I thought it was strange how he started it at sp1at, which is a forum I never go to, when he could just as easily have brought it up here if he didn't have some sort of motive.

true, whatever became of that dude?
he was out there alright

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2006, 04:48:03 AM »

Smiley

he was out there alright
He made a brief appearance here a few days ago as a woman by the name of lianne. Lianne had 2 or 3 posts, one of which she jumps my ass over a lame VR joke. Hopefully, August18th will ride the next comet out of the solar system.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2006, 04:51:35 AM »

Smiley

he was out there alright
He made a brief appearance here a few days ago as a woman by the name of lianne. Lianne had 2 or 3 posts, one of which she jumps my ass over a lame VR joke. Hopefully, August18th will ride the next comet out of the solar system.

really? thats hilarious!  hihi

how did yoiu determine it was August18th?

I remember there was debate as to whether or not 'it' was male or female a while back - for some reason I always believed male.

But Lianne?  rofl rofl

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2006, 03:26:26 PM »

Smiley

Oh, that wasn't true??  hihi

he was out there alright

really? thats hilarious!  hihi

how did yoiu determine it was August18th?

I remember there was debate as to whether or not 'it' was male or female a while back - for some reason I always believed male.

But Lianne?  rofl rofl

wasn`t he/she called august15th??  or are we talking about different persons?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2006, 10:32:06 PM »

how could anyone really think that with all this time that has passed, that we'd only get one album Huh
speed_stone
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2006, 12:07:48 PM »

i don't know if this has been posted or not, i haven't posted on this site for two years.
i do remember how axl talked about 3 albums worth of material though.

taken from the honourable sp1at.com:

Axl Records Two Albums     
Written by Administrator     
Thursday, 19 January 2006 
Sanctuary have confirmed that Guns N'Roses will have recorded their next two albums, when the recording process is complete.

Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2006, 12:12:15 PM »

It's more than a month old....so if you search the forum here, you'll find it's been posted at least once.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2006, 12:28:49 PM »

I didn't know about that.

Thanks!
jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2006, 12:33:16 PM »

How did Sanctuary confirm this?

Sorry, I must have missed it last month.  Was there a statement released?

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2006, 01:27:56 PM »

i don't know if this has been posted or not, i haven't posted on this site for two years.
i do remember how axl talked about 3 albums worth of material though.

taken from the honourable sp1at.com:

Axl Records Two Albums? ? ?
Written by Administrator? ? ?
Thursday, 19 January 2006?
Sanctuary have confirmed that Guns N'Roses will have recorded their next two albums, when the recording process is complete.

Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose.

maybe the next two albums BESIDES(as in AFTER)? Chinese Democracy....that would make 3 albums? Tongue

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
cmpaller
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2006, 03:19:41 PM »

Remember a few years ago somebody from the management company said that he heard 40 plus songs with lyrics. One would guess they are working more than one album at once.  Also, these leaks are song titles that have been mentioned on and off for over 6 years.  Most likely they have created newer songs    over the past 6 years.  So what we are hearing is not really new to many of us title wise anyway.   In the end we will hear plenty of new material.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2006, 03:36:07 PM »

I remember that, some guy said he heard a bunch of songs of the album.
back in 2002 somebody(in the band) said that they have 82 songs written and 48 recorded.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: