Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:34:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl records two albums
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl records two albums  (Read 15249 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 11:13:47 AM »

or sp!at read this forum, saw Mysterion's comment, and decided to post it as a news article on their site.

That's not like them to do that Roll Eyes

(btw not everyone reads this message board, there are people who go to different sites for GnR news)

elmir
VIP

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 11:19:23 AM »

or sp!at read this forum, saw Mysterion's comment, and decided to post it as a news article on their site.

(btw not everyone reads this message board, there are people who go to different sites for GnR news)

but it is like them to post rumors as a legit news item. Sure thing, people do go elsewhere for GNR news, but HTGTH and MYGNR are the best known ones for anything related to GNR.

Everyone knows that...do a basic GNR search on Google, and the two forums come up first. So if Joe Public does a basic google search for GNR news, he would get this forum as a first option, and people generally click on the first option only.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »

um mygnr is known mostly for ridiculous rumors, thats about it.  madison has some good contacts, but i've never seen a story break over there.  sp1at has regular contact with sanctuary and  merck directly, and has established many contacts in the gnr world that they don't normally brag about.  news posted there has been confirmed with management in most cases.  they make take a rumor from another site and check it to make it news, but they don't just grab rumors and post them as news.  htgth definitely is known for having a good front page news listing. 

Mike
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 12:43:10 PM »

I'm emailing sp1at right now where did they get this info... Is it just a rumour, i don't know..
When sanctuary confirms, did they actually post on their site? Let us see.

What's your view on this Jarmo?

I think they asked Sanctiuary to clarify Axl's comment and probably got a "yes" back as an answer.

For example:

Q: "Is Axl working on two albums?"

A: "Yes".

That's my guess....

As it was mentioned earlier, the same thing was posted on this board by Mysteron.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 12:51:30 PM »

its too good to be true but i dont know what to believex

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »

Too good to be true! I will settle for one....

I cant even imagine two seperate albums in one year. Amazing doesnt describe it....

32 songs bro thats 2cds eaisly.
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 01:01:31 PM »

Dumb question-

Could the rerecorded version of AFD done in 99 be a part of ANY release in the near future? Will we hear any of those remade songs (other than SCOM)?

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

I think they should release the rerecorded AFD the same day the release CD.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 01:08:08 PM »

Why? So there can be even more comparisons to the old band? confused Hopefully Axl doesn't take your type of advice and just lets Chinese Democracy speak for itself.

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 01:14:05 PM »

Why? So there can be even more comparisons to the old band? confused Hopefully Axl doesn't take your type of advice and just lets Chinese Democracy speak for itself.

I hope that re-recorded AFD never sees the light of day. You cannot perfect perfection.

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »

Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose.

Is that an assumption ? from what axl said ?=> "you"ll hear music this year "

as usual splat sucks.

SP1AT! rocks!!!

It sucks..
IT's too easy say that will be 2 albuns after reading Axl Interview

I think you'll find that sp1at exclusively reported that Axl had spoken to a Rolling Stone journalist, and to expect an article.

@#$%Funker
Christian
VIP

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 01:32:01 PM »

Chinese Democracy, the first of the two releases, is set to be released this year, according to Axl Rose.

as usual splat sucks.

SP1AT! rocks!!!

It sucks..
IT's too easy say that will be 2 albuns after reading Axl Interview

I think you'll find that sp1at exclusively reported that Axl had spoken to a Rolling Stone journalist, and to expect an article.

@#$%Funker

Sure,.. the korn press officer has told them...
"According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party. So keep an eye out for possible GN'R news in a future edition of Rolling Stone magazine."

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 01:32:32 PM »

ok well hells bells im impressed '

the one an only horsey !
McDuff
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 03:22:42 PM »

as usual splat sucks.

I agree with you on that,splat is full of Sh*t ok
rainX
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 03:35:05 PM »

Apparently you haven't followed them since the beginning.......

rainX
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 03:44:46 PM »

um mygnr is known mostly for ridiculous rumors, thats about it.  madison has some good contacts, but i've never seen a story break over there.  sp1at has regular contact with sanctuary and  merck directly, and has established many contacts in the gnr world that they don't normally brag about.  news posted there has been confirmed with management in most cases.  they make take a rumor from another site and check it to make it news, but they don't just grab rumors and post them as news.  htgth definitely is known for having a good front page news listing. 

Everyone whose ever used their brain can figure out both tina and merck's email addy and they almost always respond.

The contacts they have established, I'll give them credit for that. Sp1at is a hard working site, gigger is one of the hardest working people i've met. You either like them or you don't, it's up to you whether to believe them.

Though, if they did take Madisons quote and then said "Exclusively", like it seems they did with the poster who posted about the Tommy podcast, that's a little low. But even if they did do that, it's their perogative. And it's your own choice whether or not you want to visit their site. Though, I think because of the situations that have arose in the past and always seem to arise whenever something is posted from sp1at, all threads concerning things from them should have "from splat" in the subject title so those who don't want to read it don't have to.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »

no offense, but this is kinda a stupid idea.  it's gonna be like the illusion albums again.  i hope it's not chinese demoracy I and chinese democracy II...that'd be idiotic IMO.
rainX
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 04:00:37 PM »

this is not very new information, we already knew they working on 3 albums worth of material. All this is saying is that by the time they are done recording the first record, they'll also have finished the second record. It in no way is implying that the records will come out at the same time
shaun
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 04:09:17 PM »

I don't care. All i know is we get 1 album this year at some point and that is a very cool thing. What ever follows is a bonus.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 04:10:34 PM »

no offense, but this is kinda a stupid idea.  it's gonna be like the illusion albums again.  i hope it's not chinese demoracy I and chinese democracy II...that'd be idiotic IMO.

Since they are NOT being released simultaneously, it really isn't like the illusions. maybe axl just is sick of the studio and wants to have both done so he can touron new material without having to stop.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: