Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:50:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hopefully fans mature some this tour
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hopefully fans mature some this tour  (Read 7685 times)
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 03:25:48 PM »

i think a riot would be pretty awesome, but after the show

as long as it's you who's getting hit with the soda, beer, and chairs......

see how awesome you think it is
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 03:28:24 PM »

strohs I totally agree.

I hear Slash calls even on the Osaka boot. Angry and chicks voice polly saying "f off" to the fuckers.

If you order tandoori chicken at Chinese restaurant, you're likely to be told to go to Indian.

If you insist on your right to have a pizza for your coupon for a dish of sweet and sour pork cos the place used to be a domino, you'll be kicked out.

Yelling the name of some other band/ musician, refusal or curses is clearly an act of intentional obstruction with the show.
How can the audience and the band allow the wankers to interfere with their business?

actually osaka is the only concert i remember hearing people screaming that shit......it`s really annoying to have people screaming for duff and slash on my favourite bootleg of the new band... but the chicks screaming for axl are equally annoying though hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
strohs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 03:43:08 PM »

learn sarcasm buddy
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 03:45:54 PM »

actually osaka is the only concert i remember hearing people screaming that shit......it`s really annoying to have people screaming for duff and slash on my favourite bootleg of the new band... but the chicks screaming for axl are equally annoying though hihi

It happened in Toronto when i went  Undecided But People also called for Axl when i saw VR live  Sad

it's inevitable, it's gonna happen

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »

strohs I totally agree.

I hear Slash calls even on the Osaka boot. Angry and chicks voice polly saying "f off" to the fuckers.

If you order tandoori chicken at Chinese restaurant, you're likely to be told to go to Indian.

If you insist on your right to have a pizza for your coupon for a dish of sweet and sour pork cos the place used to be a domino, you'll be kicked out.

Yelling the name of some other band/ musician, refusal or curses is clearly an act of intentional obstruction with the show.
How can the audience and the band allow the wankers to interfere with their business?

Yeah, Osaka is the only one for me where I hear that stuff. And a lot of it Grin But maybe Axl deserves it after that 'I wanna hear you scream TokyooooooooOSAKA!'.. That's an awesome show.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 03:57:16 PM »

strohs I totally agree.

Yeah, Osaka is the only one for me where I hear that stuff. And a lot of it Grin But maybe Axl deserves it after that 'I wanna hear you scream TokyooooooooOSAKA!'.. That's an awesome show.

he even responds with a "fuck you" before the blues kicks in.... but doesn`t sound angry at all.... more funny like the "he`s in my ass" comment from leeds hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 03:58:41 PM »

learn sarcasm buddy

having been at the Philly show; and family on the floor at that show; I can't find humor or sarcasm in a statement like that.....usually, sarcasm is a service I provide for free Grin, but that strikes a chord to me......
strohs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 04:03:02 PM »

learn sarcasm buddy

having been at the Philly show; and family on the floor at that show; I can't find humor or sarcasm in a statement like that.....usually, sarcasm is a service I provide for free Grin, but that strikes a chord to me......

well im sorry, just trying to bring some humor
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 05:22:46 PM »

Nobody will be yelling for Slash this year. No, they'll all be yelling for Buckethead instead  Wink
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 05:24:57 PM »

Soms fans will never mature. Some "fans" always feel the need to provoke, sadly.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »

Hopefully fans mature some this tour
rofl sorry but i dont see it coming Tongue

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 05:44:20 PM »

They buy their ticket so they can say whatever they want. Just listen to the music and ignore them.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 05:44:42 PM »

because not everyone in the audience is DYING to be there.  people get free tickets, they win them on the radio, someone sells them for dirt cheap, some people just like going to shows.  After a few brews they're bored and just like to get dirty looks and start trouble.  Its impossible to have ALL 20,000 people at a show be DIE HARD fans who aren't going to yell shit.  The band should be professional and just ignore it.  Do you see pro ball players jump in the stands when fans yell stuff at them...ok, the NBA doesn't count. hahah Wink

I'm surprised the crowd doesn't police itself so to speak. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 05:45:58 PM »

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted here. You wouldn't be saying its awesome if you were caught in the middle of it.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted here. You wouldn't be saying its awesome if you were caught in the middle of it.

I've seen MUCH dumber.....the dude already said he was being sarcastic.

But I kinda see his point.  some people like to be caught up in "big events".  So long as him and his friends/family weren't hurt it would probably make a cool story.  I've lived in NYC long enough to be a part of the black out and the transit strike.  While none of those things were cool by any means (ok the black out was f'ing awesome! haha) they are still things that I was a part of, if only in a small way and I can share those experiences with other people who weren't there.  I'm very lucky that nobody I know was seriously effected by any of those events and its very sad that some people are/were, but I can say I was there for those things and talk to other people about it that are interested in knowing a hand on POV instead of just what you read about in the news.....
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 06:04:05 PM by HannaHat » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
ElNonoPololo
Headliner

Here Today...I guess

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »

I?m more concerned with Axl being immature than with the audience...  nervous

I wouldn?t like this tour to go down in flames like the others, nor would I like to hear about thousands of fans being disappointed and/or hurt because Axl just didn?t feel like playing that night. Axl has more riots than songs under his belt by now.

And, to tell you the truth, I?d love people demanding to see Buckethead. I don?t mean to be a jerk, it?s just that it would be so fucking ironic... hihi

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 06:41:22 PM »

Just a little rant

But really i hope if GNR tour US this year the fans will stop all the FUCK YOU, GO HOME, YOU FUCKIN SUCK, WHERE'S SLASH,? all of that bullshit, im sure other fans dont want to hear it and neither GNR.

people will never get the fact that slash is and always will be a huge part of gnr to many people who are going to see these shows.. people are going to go to see these shows and say who the hell are those guys onstage and wonder what happened..  Just shows you that gnr fans don't care much for anything these days then to see axl and want to see the guns they know..

people will dow hat they are going to, call it ARB instead of gnr and you won't expect to see slash there
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 06:42:10 PM »

Fans who chided Bucket for not being Slash disturbed me the most.  I'm sure they will continue their tricks when the band gets back to the US.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 06:44:02 PM »

Fans who chided Bucket for not being Slash disturbed me the most.  I'm sure they will continue their tricks when the band gets back to the US.

Hop on Aol.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »

Just a little rant

But really i hope if GNR tour US this year the fans will stop all the FUCK YOU, GO HOME, YOU FUCKIN SUCK, WHERE'S SLASH,? all of that bullshit, im sure other fans dont want to hear it and neither GNR.

I agree. I'm looking forward to seeing them in concert this year, but I don't want my and other peoples experience to be ruined by negativity and god forbid rioting. I wish people could not take everything so seriously and just have a good time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: