Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hopefully fans mature some this tour
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hopefully fans mature some this tour  (Read 7697 times)
strohs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: February 27, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »

Just a little rant

But really i hope if GNR tour US this year the fans will stop all the FUCK YOU, GO HOME, YOU FUCKIN SUCK, WHERE'S SLASH,  all of that bullshit, im sure other fans dont want to hear it and neither GNR.
JAC185
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 01:38:43 PM »

Well this time if they want Slash, they can go see a VR show. Last time all Slash had done was Snakepit and people were still kinda pissed
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 01:45:15 PM »

I was only at the London, Ontario show, and I didn't really hear too many things like that said to the band. However, as long as someone pays for their ticket and they are not physically hurting themselves , other people or the band , then they have the right to yell whatever the hell they want. If they want to bring a huge sign that says "WE WANT SLASH" they have that right. I can't imagine why on earth someone would spend upwards of $75 ( I am guessing this will be the average price for the 06 US Tour, if there is one) to boo and yell, but to each their own I guess.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 01:46:54 PM by RancidPunx » Logged

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:45:47 PM »

also hope they stop the rioting..

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:03 PM »

also hope they stop the rioting..

yeah that would be a big help, of course, axl showing up and playing on time might help too ok

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
strohs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 01:53:02 PM »

i think a riot would be pretty awesome, but after the show
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 02:10:34 PM »

I was only at the London, Ontario show, and I didn't really hear too many things like that said to the band. However, as long as someone pays for their ticket and they are not physically hurting themselves , other people or the band , then they have the right to yell whatever the hell they want. If they want to bring a huge sign that says "WE WANT SLASH" they have that right. I can't imagine why on earth someone would spend upwards of $75 ( I am guessing this will be the average price for the 06 US Tour, if there is one) to boo and yell, but to each their own I guess.

yeah     try to bring a sign that says "WE WANT SLASH" to a newgnr concert rofl

TRY IT!! hihi     

assuming that slash isn`t back in the band of course Roll Eyes

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 02:13:12 PM »

Hopefully Axl will make all his tour dates............ Grin
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »

for the record, in 2002 when i went to the boston show, i didnt hear people screming 'we want slash!'

people were more pissed about axl taking till 1045 to come on stage

but the reception after the show started was amazing! Shocked

---Nick Nasty--

strohs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 02:19:30 PM »

bashing happend at almost everystop i would bet, all im saying is hopefully people will respect the other members this time

doubtful but hopefully
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 02:20:36 PM »

bashing happend at almost everystop i would bet, all im saying is hopefully people will respect the other members this time

doubtful but hopefully

they will if the new material is out by then and it is solid.

---Nick Nasty--

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 02:35:02 PM »

I saw two 2002 shows and heard no heckling - were these Fuck You chants at european festivals where the audience weren't neccessarily there for GNR?

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 02:39:48 PM »

there is always going to be one bad apple to spoil it.  same thing when you go to a ball game or any mass gathering....someone goes with a friend just to go, someone gets free tix from work even though they really aren't a fan....they get bored so they like to start shit, especially when they know they can push buttons (like rooting for the away team at a ball game) or in this case trying to piss off the lead singer with a history of being sensitive.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 02:42:55 PM »

Just a little rant

But really i hope if GNR tour US this year the fans will stop all the FUCK YOU, GO HOME, YOU FUCKIN SUCK, WHERE'S SLASH,  all of that bullshit, im sure other fans dont want to hear it and neither GNR.

I don't, Axl is mad funny when people are assholes.

"In my ass, that's where slash is"
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »

I know I'll get shit from the younger fans, but I want 21+ shows. I tend to find that there are more idiot teenagers that like to ruin shit than idiot adults - not saying that there aren't any of those, either...
Maybe not EVERY stop, but in big cities, I would love to see them play a smaller venue 2 nights, one all ages and one 21+...   I know it won't happen, blah, blah, don't flame me

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 03:02:46 PM »

I know I'll get shit from the younger fans, but I want 21+ shows. I tend to find that there are more idiot teenagers that like to ruin shit than idiot adults - not saying that there aren't any of those, either...
Maybe not EVERY stop, but in big cities, I would love to see them play a smaller venue 2 nights, one all ages and one 21+...   I know it won't happen, blah, blah, don't flame me

I'd like that so I could go both nights! 

peace  - I love the Axl Smiley
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »

The younger crowd is who wouldnt know much about Slash, so i doubt its the teenagers yelling things. Remember the last record was released 15 years ago. What teenager was around then? People in the 28-35 range are just as likly to yell vulgar comments when you think about it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 03:20:47 PM »

strohs I totally agree.

I hear Slash calls even on the Osaka boot. Angry and chicks voice polly saying "f off" to the fuckers.

If you order tandoori chicken at Chinese restaurant, you're likely to be told to go to Indian.

If you insist on your right to have a pizza for your coupon for a dish of sweet and sour pork cos the place used to be a domino, you'll be kicked out.

Yelling the name of some other band/ musician, refusal or curses is clearly an act of intentional obstruction with the show.
How can the audience and the band allow the wankers to interfere with their business?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 03:22:28 PM »

Seriously, i hope so! hopefully people learned from the last tour that rioting or violence isn't the answer in Any cases!!!

no wonder the band likes South American / European etc... crowds a lot more!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 03:24:38 PM »

How can the audience and the band allow the wankers to interfere with their business?

Because they PAID to be there ,and a professional band should be able to carry on a show even if 10 out of 10,000 are giving them a hard time.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: