Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:31:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD "early next year" Da Vinci Code Soundtrack possibility?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD "early next year" Da Vinci Code Soundtrack possibility?  (Read 43129 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2005, 08:46:34 AM »

What record company will be releasing this soundtrack?

badapple81
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2005, 08:52:18 AM »

The movie's official site has gone live: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thedavincicode/

So I guess we'll soon get the soundtrack info there.

I just watched the trailer in some sort of desperate hope to hear a GN'R song.. hehe no luck as I guessed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 08:54:17 AM by GunnerDownUnder » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2005, 02:01:54 PM »

I don't want to be a pesimist but I better keep my hopes low and if it happens I'll invite everyone in this message board a round of Beer, Mark my words everyone  ok
PS: Ecuadorian beer  Cheesy

Yeeew

Is it good beeer ? Undecided

Corona?

sip and straw. Two more months and i can drink a beer !!!! ( ps, guess what ? i met my obstetrician for the first time today ? he put me on a fish greens low fat yohurt diet for the rest of my pregnancy ? he says the big weight i gained is probably due to me doing diabetes with the pregnancy ? i am SO pissed, yuck foods and water ...off topic i know but had to tell you !!!)
hihi More power to your elbow!
I hear mums too much intake of big fishes is bad for the baby. whereas small fishes are very good.

Lets mark Mr. Dick Purple's words and have a Pilsener toast to the birth of your baby and the other thing  Tongue in two months time. beer
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2005, 10:08:08 PM »

I don't want to be a pesimist but I better keep my hopes low and if it happens I'll invite everyone in this message board a round of Beer, Mark my words everyone  ok
PS: Ecuadorian beer  Cheesy

Yeeew

Is it good beeer ? Undecided

Corona?

sip and straw. Two more months and i can drink a beer !!!! ( ps, guess what ? i met my obstetrician for the first time today ? he put me on a fish greens low fat yohurt diet for the rest of my pregnancy ? he says the big weight i gained is probably due to me doing diabetes with the pregnancy ? i am SO pissed, yuck foods and water ...off topic i know but had to tell you !!!)
hihi More power to your elbow!
I hear mums too much intake of big fishes is bad for the baby. whereas small fishes are very good.

Lets mark Mr. Dick Purple's words and have a Pilsener toast to the birth of your baby and the other thing  Tongue in two months time. beer
Just a Pilsener?? come on! lets drink 2 six packs each one
Remember my treat  Cheesy

No man can be my equal
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2005, 10:17:50 PM »

I never thought Axl was the type of guy to tell a fan about something like that, I think this is awesome. Maybe I'll give Guns a chance this time. ok
providman
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2005, 12:38:59 AM »

I think next spring/summer will be very hot concerning GN'R. On top of that it will be the Football Worldcup. Everything is going to be big. Everything is going to happen in Europe, RIR, GN'R come back (?), the Worldcup, plus the Da Vinci "la Joconde" paint is in "Le Louvre" in Paris, and I guess the movie will bring a lot of people (sighseeing) to go to Le Louvre. And in people's mind, inconsciently, they may associate the paint to the movie, and then to GN'R.

Everything combined could be a phenomenal promotional push for the band. Definitely MUCH bigger than in 2002. It could be even bigger than in 1991 with Terminator 2. Very good news (if it's true). Everybody wants something big. Beeing big is what GN'R is destinied for. This is the status of this band. This band is destinied to be #1.

Dude, put down the crack pipe.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2005, 12:47:27 PM »

Where can I find, the "chat" between the Fan and Axl Rose?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2005, 04:47:17 PM »

From the opening post.

Even though Axl Rose is facing legal problems, it didn?t stop him from chatting and signing an autograph for a fan in Malibu a few weeks ago. Axl told the fan "Chinese Democracy" will be released early next year, and Guns N Rose?s is also looking to put a new song on "The Da Vinci Code" movie soundtrack.

OK?
Kitano
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2005, 05:56:09 PM »

I've gotten to the point that whenever I read something like that i'm torn between trying to discredit it because we've been misled before and just wanting to believe.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2005, 07:35:48 PM »

From the opening post.

Even though Axl Rose is facing legal problems, it didn?t stop him from chatting and signing an autograph for a fan in Malibu a few weeks ago. Axl told the fan "Chinese Democracy" will be released early next year, and Guns N Rose?s is also looking to put a new song on "The Da Vinci Code" movie soundtrack.

OK?

well Phoebe thanks, But I wanted the "COMPLETE" conversation between them... where can I find it lady??
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2005, 09:02:30 PM »

From the opening post.

OK?

well Phoebe thanks, But I wanted the "COMPLETE" conversation between them... where can I find it lady??

I think its just a rumor. There isn't an mp3 of it or anything if thats what you are looking for. the only info we have is what ppbebe posted. at least thats all i've seen

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2005, 09:34:01 AM »

From the opening post.

OK?

I think its just a rumor. There isn't an mp3 of it or anything if thats what you are looking for. the only info we have is what ppbebe posted. at least thats all i've seen

The writer says Axl spoke to a fan "in Malibu".  Given that the publication, Canyon News, is local to Malibu, its to be inferred that the fan related this to the writer personally.  The writer however does not relate in what context or the hows or whys the fan related this to him/her.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2005, 11:15:59 AM »

Mysteron posted this at mygnr:

Sanctuary are happy for the rumor to spread around. It's not a problem. So feel free to chat away etc.. Please do not bother them personally though

The rumor is not false or true at this stage. The band will obviously be planning this, that and the other before they return to the public arena.

He also posted this:

There will be lots of opportunities. We'll see what happens

Don't bother Sanct' though. They have a job to do. Best to leave them to it
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2005, 11:30:39 AM »

Sanctuary are happy for the rumor to spread around. It's not a problem. So feel free to chat away etc.. Please do not bother them personally though

The rumor is not false or true at this stage. The band will obviously be planning this, that and the other before they return to the public arena.

He also posted this:

It was more to encourage people not to bother Sanctuary
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2005, 12:04:25 PM »

He also posted this:

It was more to encourage people not to bother Sanctuary
so, does that mean that there is alot going on in the GNR camp at the time? I think thats the onlything we need to know...  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2005, 12:19:20 PM »

I think it means: Don't bother the people at Sanctuary, when there's any news they'll let us know.

But, just like Tommy said, until it's in writing, they won't say anything.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2005, 01:12:43 PM »

oh, thats a new one..  Tongue

i guess they should get used to it, when they are the managment to a band like Guns N` Roses.
Anyway.. i would like to hear a new GNR song on the soundtrack. And maybe in the move. I have read the book and there are alot of
episodes where i can imagine a great rocker from GNR could fith..  Grin

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2005, 04:21:57 PM »

This i'm not used to, a rumor not being true or false...so it's what? 50% true? Like They are doing a soundtrack but for the new jet li movie??
Anyway glad that Sanct is happy with rumors.... wait ....they like rumors Huh they should check GNR forums, they provide happyness on a weekly base.
So guess Da Vinci Code starts next year  peace
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2005, 04:23:02 PM »

Anyway glad that Sanct is happy with rumors.... wait ....they like rumors Huh

Any publicity is good publicity.  peace

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2005, 04:58:09 PM »

"The rumor is not false or true at this stage". Do you really think that's clever? Out of the 12 long years of waiting, its actually the most moronic comment I've ever heard. Keep making statements like that, and there wont be anybody left to buy the album, speculate at the forums, or support any half assed tour. By the way, the reason they're all happy(Sanctuary AND Mysteron) about everyone discussing this new rumor, is because it lets them off the hook for their lame 2005 predictions.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: