Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 07:11:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD "early next year" Da Vinci Code Soundtrack possibility?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD "early next year" Da Vinci Code Soundtrack possibility?  (Read 40614 times)
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2005, 01:04:45 AM »

All this talk sounds good,but I get the feeling this is going to fall flat out on it's face...Like every other "Perfect Time" in the past years.

IMO the best time to have released this album was after the MSG show in 2002...Play Philly etc...Then the turn outs for the show would have been getting better.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
RichardNixon
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2005, 03:51:38 AM »

If you type in guns n roses into google, the official site now says May of 06.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2005, 04:00:21 AM »

YOu do know why that is?.......cause it gathers info from all differnt sources, and if things are getting scewered its more than likely in my eyes that , many entitities are grasping at straws, or info is being funneled, to throw off everyone.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2005, 03:53:45 PM »

I think is a random date, cause may 2006 it's davinci code movie, also x-men movie so I think the date is only to try to put some little amount of faith into it, but I just keep waiting patiencely until AXL speak and he said CD comes out  ok

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2005, 03:58:53 PM »

I think is a random date, cause may 2006 it's davinci code movie, also x-men movie so I think the date is only to try to put some little amount of faith into it, but I just keep waiting patiencely until AXL speak and he said CD comes out? ok

mmm yes We will wait man, but concerning with the Da Vinci code, you can already find it in the pirate versions some months ago here ... hehe
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2005, 04:41:35 PM »

Regarding the article that I wrote on Axl Rose, an email was forwarded to
me on September 2, from a fan who met him in Malibu a few days before that
date.

The email contained two key elements that I didn't disclose in my article
that convinced me of the authenticity of its contents
. Yes, I truly
believe the fan, and stand behind what I wrote.

Thanks for reading, it's greatly appreciated. I'll be one of the first
people in line to buy CD!

Rose Quintiliano[/i]

very cool.  thanks for sharing.
even if things don't end up happening as reportedly related... i'm just glad to hear a positive report of axl being so optomistic  ok
Steve-O
Opening Act

D'oh!

« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2005, 04:57:03 PM »

I think is a random date, cause may 2006 it's davinci code movie, also x-men movie so I think the date is only to try to put some little amount of faith into it, but I just keep waiting patiencely until AXL speak and he said CD comes out? ok

mmm yes We will wait man, but concerning with the Da Vinci code, you can already find it in the pirate versions some months ago here ... hehe

did you see the pirate version? Is it any good?

More importantly, did you hear I.R.S. on the background! (or another GNRtune)

whatever
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2005, 05:00:07 PM »

That would be a blooody nice way to find out...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2005, 05:55:24 PM »

BS for the Da Vinci Code pirate (about the movie) Roll Eyes
misterbrownstone
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2005, 08:15:07 PM »

That would be a blooody nice way to find out...

i'm currently lookin through kazaa for the movie.  i don't care if i get a virus, i'm lookin.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2005, 08:35:35 PM »

You people are dumb! There is no Da Vinci code pirate. Please. Im sure that its locked up in a vault as most new movies nowadays are be4 they are released.

This is exactly how rumors get started.

gnrevolution.com
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2005, 09:14:56 PM »

Hi Guys, well I didnt watch the movie, cause I was waiting to watch it at the cinema, but Honestly the pirate version of the movie exists a girlfriend told me that, and I have personally seen the picture in the pirates, anyway I will buy it and tell you if IRS appears there. Take Care
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2005, 09:26:10 PM »

Hi Guys, well I didnt watch the movie, cause I was waiting to watch it at the cinema, but Honestly the pirate version of the movie exists a girlfriend told me that, and I have personally seen the picture in the pirates, anyway I will buy it and tell you if IRS appears there. Take Care

hmm.. according to imdb.com they are still filming!  hihi

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2005, 09:29:05 PM »

hmm.. according to imdb.com they are still filming!? hihi

well It might be true man, But Im just telling You what I know, and there are some pirates versions of that movie in the streets right Now, Just wait 2 days, and I will tell you If this pirate version is decent or just a crap.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2005, 09:31:40 PM »

well It might be true man, But Im just telling You what I know, and there are some pirates versions of that movie in the streets right Now, Just wait 2 days, and I will tell you If this pirate version is decent or just a crap.

Well, I don't think you're lying or anything. Just don't get your hopes up for this actually being the real movie. It might be one of the documentaries 'Beyond The Da Vinci Code' or 'Da Vinci Code Decoded'..
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 09:36:06 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2005, 09:46:42 PM »

Well, I don't think you're lying or anything. Just don't get your hopes up for this actually being the real movie. It might be one of the documentaries 'Beyond The Da Vinci Code' or 'Da Vinci Code Decoded'..

Spirit... just two days I will decipher the Da vinci Code   smoking
misterbrownstone
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2005, 10:41:54 PM »

that's all i could find on kazaa.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2005, 06:43:03 AM »

It's obvious bullshit. You can't have even a rough edit when they are still filming. The editor needs the whole set of shots to start editing. Tongue

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2005, 09:07:26 AM »

It's obvious bullshit. You can't have even a rough edit when they are still filming. The editor needs the whole set of shots to start editing. Tongue

There's no pirate.

The movie started filming, in Paris, on June 27th.

It was STILL filming (see the reports of the Chapel controversy) in late September.

Even if they wrapped in mid October (they didnt', they're still filiming, though I can't find documentation of that), there's no way they'd have a rough cut pirate out already.?The Editor would have barely gotten the final versions of the footage in house, the Special Effects woudn't be done, the sound editing wouldn't be complete, there sure as hell would be no music or score.? About all that COULD exist is some dailies smuggled out and strung together by some production assistant.? And let me tell you....even that ain't out there.

The movie isn't slated for theaters until May of next year, for cripes sake.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 09:09:07 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2005, 09:14:10 AM »

Hmm.. maybe you quoted me for mistake, but I already said there's no pirate version around. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: