Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  no rumored demos of the blues, madagascar, CD, riyadh or silkworms?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: no rumored demos of the blues, madagascar, CD, riyadh or silkworms?  (Read 4413 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« on: February 27, 2006, 12:39:22 AM »

Are there no demos of the blues, madagascar, CD, riyadh or silkworms floating around? I find it odd we are getting all new songs but not ones that the band played live. If there was one demo that would be interesting to hear  would be riyadh or madagascar. NOTE i am NOT requesting any of them, I am just asking why no rumors of those being out there.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:44:03 AM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 12:44:06 AM »

You probably just started the rumor that demos of these songs are out there  hihi

No clue though.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 12:45:47 AM »

There was a rumour of The Blues being in circulation, but it was bullshit. There have been alot of jokers over the past week claiming to have stuff they didnt really have. Its pathetic. Those people claiming that shit is the main reason we haven't had the CITR leak. It's looking like the only legitimate leak left to happen is Catcher in the Rye. Anything else is pretty much bullshit.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 12:53:33 AM »

Are there no demos of the blues, madagascar, CD, riyadh or silkworms floating around? I find it odd we are getting all new songs but not ones that the band played live. If there was one demo that would be interesting to hear? would be riyadh or madagascar. NOTE i am NOT requesting any of them, I am just asking why no rumors of those being out there.
LIAR  Tongue
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 12:53:48 AM »

My point is, I am curious why its all new demos leaking but we have not heard anything legit about the songs we heard back in 2000-2002

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 12:55:48 AM »

Like everyone else, I would love for there to be a leak of Madagascar, but I don't think any of the tracks we've heard live have been leaked. ?I'm not sure why some news sites have been reporting that a demo of The Blues has been leaked (I assume they just heard a soundboard version from the tour) but I don't think it has happened. It's kind of funny that rumors about leaked songs start by people making them up on these boards, and then the rumors are reported by the press as news, and then they are discussed on these boards as being news. Kind of a vicious cycle.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 12:58:45 AM »

they probably got mixed and thought "better" was "the blues".
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 01:02:18 AM »

The demos that are officially believed by all of us and then gnr camp to be in circulation are...

1.Better
2.Irs
3.There was a time
4.Catcher in the Rye

There is also belief that the linear notes may have leaked as well.

I can verify from when I was attempting to obtain more tracks that no one was able to put forth evidence any more tracks existed or was able to verify any parts of CITR besides the 10 second clip.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 01:03:51 AM »

I hope there are not more tracks out there save CITR. We have half the album. So lets just save the rest for a suprise.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 01:05:46 AM »

One thing that is now verified is that there are at least two source disks in circulation.

1.The Eddie Trunk Cd
2.The one with C.I.T.R on it

It is still being debated whether a 3rd disk exists.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 01:30:57 AM »

The demos that are officially believed by all of us and then gnr camp to be in circulation are...

1.Better
2.Irs
3.There was a time
4.Catcher in the Rye

There is also belief that the linear notes may have leaked as well.

I can verify from when I was attempting to obtain more tracks that no one was able to put forth evidence any more tracks existed or was able to verify any parts of CITR besides the 10 second clip.
Your comments basically prove this is all a big fucking joke. How is someone who's never heard CITR going to be able to verify parts of the song they've never heard. Thats like me asking you to "verify" the first single on the next vr record. You cant, and neither can these imaginary "traders" you're dealing with! This is all a huge fucking game to you and " you know who". its making me sick. You've got the song. leak it or shut up. Quit begging for loads of songs or be willing to buy them.  you said it was being leaked tonight, but you didnt leak it. But guess what? You and "you know who" sat in the CITR thread all fucking night getting your rocks off on everybody begging for it.  In fact, your both still here watching the begging. and quit saying there's some perfect time or a perfect "plan". Do you think Axl planned on your 'contact' getting an unreleased song of his, and hoarding it over a bunch of people? Either leak it, or send it back to him.  this is bullshit. plain and simple. If there's some 'perfect time and plan', stay out of the CITR threads and quit talking about it until that time comes.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 01:36:44 AM »

Well, I just returned home from a poker game, so if you believe I sat and just refreshed a gnr message board for 3 hours you are mistaken. I did leave my computer on while I was gone, so maybe that explains why my comp was viewing the thread, it may have been the last thread I looked at before I left.

Please read my C.I.T.R post for any more info that I posted 2 minutes ago.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 01:44:47 AM »

Well, I just returned home from a poker game, so if you believe I sat and just refreshed a gnr message board for 3 hours you are mistaken. I did leave my computer on while I was gone, so maybe that explains why my comp was viewing the thread, it may have been the last thread I looked at before I left.

i dont buy that. there's no way the two people doing this shit werent online but conveniently left  their computers on and were both sitting in the same thread. we might be drooling psychos, but we're not stupid.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:59 AM »

i dont buy that. there's no way the two people doing this shit werent online but conveniently left  their computers on and were both sitting in the same thread. we might be drooling psychos, but we're not stupid.

Well, I'll tell you how my night went, I bought into a $500 poker game in which there was 10 entrants. This game started at 8:30 pm eastern time. I was eliminated when my Ace/King suited was ran out by Ace/ten unsuited. I returned home at around 11:45 eastern time. I have better things to do in my life then sit and hit refresh for 3 hours..... seriously.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 01:51:13 AM »

I have better things to do in my life then sit and hit refresh for 3 hours..... seriously.
I dont think so. You spend hours on end trying to buy and trade other songs.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 01:54:14 AM »

I have better things to do in my life then sit and hit refresh for 3 hours..... seriously.

I figured the gnr community would appreciate if I assisted in obtaining more than one song....
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 01:57:38 AM »

I figured the gnr community would appreciate if I assisted in obtaining more than one song....

A lot of it would.  ok
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 02:10:55 AM »

i dont buy that. there's no way the two people doing this shit werent online but conveniently left? their computers on and were both sitting in the same thread. we might be drooling psychos, but we're not stupid.

Who is the other person involved in this?
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 02:57:37 AM »

Do you guys think maybe the 10 second clip is merely just that?

Perhaps to be used on a radio promo for the upcoming concerts?

Maybe thats all Mr Intensity really has and he's trying to get more (which
doesn't even exist).

Has he posted the full lyrics yet? What can be so hard about that?
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 02:58:43 AM »

Its pathetic, you claim to have it - leak it to the community or shut up about it

Stop playing games man, we've been there done that too much over the last years

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: