Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:32:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Facts about leaks and album release
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facts about leaks and album release  (Read 21812 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

You cant montior PMs, no forum can do that.

Also, how do we know that person making a trade didnt make the trade and has the songs but is still holding out on us saying oh I have not made that trade ?yet?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2006, 04:57:08 PM »

i hope you have luck in getting more tracks Mr Intensity. ?I think some of us were excited about hearing more new tracks by the end of the weekend. ?I feel a little bummed out because i got myself believing that there would be more leaks.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2006, 04:57:44 PM »

why does it say "banned" under yer username? did you request that?

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2006, 04:58:24 PM »

Also, how do we know that person making a trade didnt make the trade and has the songs but is still holding out on us saying oh I have not made that trade ?yet?

I work in running an online internet message board, I am friends with an administrator, and on his site he can monitor all pm boxes. I assume that is possible here. I don't know for sure.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2006, 04:59:27 PM »

why does it say "banned" under yer username? did you request that?

I was banned, but then allowed to come back and post. I assured Jarmo I would stop the activity which got me banned and I have.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2006, 04:59:37 PM »

My God I hope the axl drops a press release this week and the album street date is on there. let's be able to hear and discuss finished tracks!

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2006, 05:00:31 PM »

I assure you my source plans to leak it in due time.
would 'soon' be the word?

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2006, 05:03:22 PM »

I think "soon" definitely is the word. I must go now as I need to grab a bite to eat.

I really think it is only a matter of a few days guys.  ok
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »

All we need is just a little patience James. Smiley

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2006, 05:08:12 PM »

I think "soon" definitely is the word. I must go now as I need to grab a bite to eat.

I really think it is only a matter of a few days guys.  ok

Well, at least now you've covered yourself.

Almost as unique as those who predicted that GNR would play the VMA's.....................................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2006, 05:09:48 PM »

lol, makes my laugh everytime..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Steel_Angel
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2006, 05:12:45 PM »

I really think it is only a matter of a few days guys.? ok
or years maybe  yes no yes no
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2006, 05:16:08 PM »

I don't have CITR.  I have no clue where people get their information, but someone must have their wires crossed.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »

I work in running an online internet message board, I am friends with an administrator, and on his site he can monitor all pm boxes. I assume that is possible here. I don't know for sure.

I do not monitor personal messages. SMF has no such feature.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2006, 05:19:36 PM »

I do not monitor personal messages. SMF has no such feature.

/jarmo

I apologize, I was under the belief that any site could do it, but I am not a website programming expert by any means.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2006, 05:20:59 PM »

I stated before when everyone refused to believe that C.I.T.R was out there, that it was, and a 10 second clip promptly appeared later that day.

So, again.. take my word for what it is worth, but I am 99% certain 2 source discs exist.

And the starting point for those discs could very easily be the same place. And we still haven't seen clips of anything else, just the four tracks outlined in the original post. All I've seen is just a couple idiots getting virtual ego boosts by hoarding crap or simply claiming to have it. Since you seem to be in contact with them, I suggest you tell them to put up or shut up.

I wish it were that easy my friend.... it is your choice to believe as you wish.

It is that easy. Leak it, or don't. If the source wants to play games, afaic, he can shove it.

I've seen dozens of leaks, and none ever as pathetically theatrical as this.

The only possible holdup on the leakers end should be security, ensuring that he's covered his ass and  that, if the disc has any audio watermarking, it's been removed. The only solid way to do that is to have do copies and compare them.

However, it's damn unlikely that demo discs were watermarked.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 05:22:40 PM by kyrie » Logged
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2006, 05:22:12 PM »

I stated before when everyone refused to believe that C.I.T.R was out there, that it was, and a 10 second clip promptly appeared later that day.

So, again.. take my word for what it is worth, but I am 99% certain 2 source discs exist.

And the starting point for those discs could very easily be the same place. And we still haven't seen clips of anything else, just the four tracks outlined in the original post. All I've seen is just a couple idiots getting virtual ego boosts by hoarding crap or simply claiming to have it. Since you seem to be in contact with them, I suggest you tell them to put up or shut up.

I wish it were that easy my friend.... it is your choice to believe as you wish.

It is that easy. Leak it, or don't. If the source wants to play games, afaic, he can shove it.

Quit crying man, what are little kids going to have to do?
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »

Quit crying man, what are little kids going to have to do?

I'm simply fed up with some attention hungry kid playing the fans like idiots. It's sad. I was editing my last post when you replied, but the ONLY holdup should be removing any watermarking (if there is any) and security. I have MILES more experience than most people in this regard I might add.

The only kids I see here are the ones working these pathetic little "trades."
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »

This whole thread, and certain members responses, nuances, and actions--not to mention my own interactions with some of them during the past seven years--further proves that mgt. is involved, possibly in a cryptic manner, with the leaks. ?It further convinces me, that the marketing for CD officially began when Axl showed up at the KORN tour party. ?

I am not going to reveal who I have chatted with, online, etc. but they know many members past and present of GNR. ?They said this is marketing for the CD. ?They also said, that the some of the bandmembers were not quite sure of a release date, but were hopeful it was coming. ? One caveat, he said that he felt they would not tell him, though, if they did know it was on the way. ?

It does not take a brainsurgeon to figure out who is involved in someway with Universal/Sanctuary's online promo team's. ?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2006, 05:13:31 PM »

I don't have CITR.? I have no clue where people get their information, but someone must have their wires crossed.

-darknemus

Sorry for calling your a hoarder, I was just getting pissy with all this stuff. You do help out us getting stuff out there a lot but thing whole trader thing is making a lot of people crazy .

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: