Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:31:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Facts about leaks and album release
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facts about leaks and album release  (Read 21808 times)
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2006, 04:41:46 PM »

so it may just be CITR that will leak? ?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »

dark is away..or thats what it says on his msn status...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »

i have a feeling we won't get another track for a while because the guys that are trading seem to be taking a hell of a lot of time doing so.

If there are clips flying around why not just leak those because it's not going to lower the value of the tracks. ?It just means that all of us who don't have 'contacts' can be in on it too.

The traders are dumb. If they both want to trade for unreleased tracks, why not just both share the tracks with the community thus they wont win, but they are to busy playing chicken with each other and not wanting to go first by trading the track. Just share the damn track with the fans that deserve them.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2006, 04:42:35 PM »

2)Soon after the press release.

Press release? ?Whose press release?

I have also said many times it is not my decision to leak the track.

Who's decision is it?

I am only asking because I missed those parts prior...

It is believed a press release will drop sometime next week.

The persons decision to leak the track is the person I gave my word to that I would not.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2006, 04:43:56 PM »

this is fucking stupid. if those leaks are going to be spread here soon anyway, why trade?? that's just pure nonsense

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2006, 04:44:07 PM »

i have a feeling we won't get another track for a while because the guys that are trading seem to be taking a hell of a lot of time doing so.

If there are clips flying around why not just leak those because it's not going to lower the value of the tracks. ?It just means that all of us who don't have 'contacts' can be in on it too.

The traders are dumb. If they both want to trade for unreleased tracks, why not just both share the tracks with the community thus they wont win, but they are to busy playing chicken with each other and not wanting to go first by trading the track. Just share the damn track with the fans that deserve them.

You waited 10 years for new music, you got 3 songs, and you can't wait another 1-7 days for some more? Let the cards fall as they may behind the scenes dude.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2006, 04:45:53 PM »

You waited 10 years for new music, you got 3 songs, and you can't wait another 1-7 days for some more? Let the cards fall as they may behind the scenes dude.

The fact is certain people claim if they ever got a track they would share it with the community but that said person is not. That person is holding on to the track for a trade with a person that might not even have a leaked song.

Like I said is there any proof there are other songs out there? If there is there where is the clip?

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2006, 04:46:08 PM »

this is fucking stupid. if those leaks are going to be spread here soon anyway, why trade?? that's just pure nonsense

It is believed yet another disc remains with up to 5 more tracks on it.

Anyway, I may soon pull myself from out of the loop as I have taken a lot of heat for this, as it stands this morning I may be recieving a call from someone in gnr management. If I am asked personally by someone official to stop trying to obtain more leaks, I will honor that request.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2006, 04:47:05 PM »

I don't know who is leaking these songs either but I do know it is Not the band or management, and in fact they are not happy about these leaks either.

I'm hoping for the sake of the album and the band, more is not leaked than what already has gotten out there!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2006, 04:47:16 PM »

Anyway, I may soon pull myself from out of the loop as I have taken a lot of heat for this, as it stands this morning I may be recieving a call from someone in gnr management. If I am asked personally by someone official to stop trying to obtain more leaks, I will honor that request.

Then share the track before you cannot.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2006, 04:48:48 PM »

Then share the track before you cannot.
i agree.
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2006, 04:50:11 PM »

it was obvious that the trading of these tracks would result in management getting involved.  It may be the case that we won't get any tracks if management finds out who is doing it.  Thats my opinion anyway.

I hope you guys don't leave it too late to leak the songs.
gav
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2006, 04:51:23 PM »

I can't help but think that if a trade were going to take place, then it would have already.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2006, 04:51:37 PM »

His status is always away.

But that's neither here nor there.

Ooh. Intense!! Don't remove yourself from the loop! Then you won't be cool!! And you won't get any attention!! Screw Management!!  Smiley

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »

i agree about the trade would probably have already taken place.  It's been two days. How long does it take to e-mail a couple of songs.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2006, 04:52:43 PM »

Nah, the track will still leak I am sure. I will assist management in any way I can, but I will not give up who my source is....
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2006, 04:53:37 PM »

Mr Intensity, will you leak the song if nothing comes of the trades?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2006, 04:55:02 PM »

Ooh. Intense!! Don't remove yourself from the loop! Then you won't be cool!! And you won't get any attention!! Screw Management!!? Smiley

Well, I am almost certain that someone from this site has been monitoring my pms and I am certain that person got my contact info from this site. I have forwarded the person who requested to speak to me my cell phone number and I am awaiting the call. I could care less about attention, my goal was to obtain more leaked tracks, I personally wish people would stop pming me unless they do have another track.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2006, 04:55:43 PM »

Ooh. Intense!! Don't remove yourself from the loop! Then you won't be cool!! And you won't get any attention!! Screw Management!!? Smiley
HEyyy! nice avy? ok hihi
anyway LEak the mothafucker!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2006, 04:56:31 PM »

Mr Intensity, will you leak the song if nothing comes of the trades?

Well, I am assuming I shall have a request from management to stop my efforts to obtain more tracks, and if that happens I will comply with that request. But, I assure you my source plans to leak it in due time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: