Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:36:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Facts about leaks and album release
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facts about leaks and album release  (Read 21829 times)
benchiefjr
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 03:35:50 PM »

I stated before when everyone refused to believe that C.I.T.R was out there, that it was, and a 10 second clip promptly appeared later that day.

So, again.. take my word for what it is worth, but I am 99% certain 2 source discs exist.

Do you mean the Trunk CD and the 7-track CD (with Better, IRS, Twat x2 and the instrumentals)? Because that would mean that there is only one track besides Catcher that we have not heard

My source has told me at least 5 more tracks are out there...2 in which we have heard the title of the song before, 3 of which we have not.
So are these leaks coming soon as was stated or is it just a lie?
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 03:37:26 PM »

This so called " leaks" just proved one thing, madness about GNR and Axl Rose is still there just waiting to explode, so think about it people Wink

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »

I stated before when everyone refused to believe that C.I.T.R was out there, that it was, and a 10 second clip promptly appeared later that day.

So, again.. take my word for what it is worth, but I am 99% certain 2 source discs exist.

Do you mean the Trunk CD and the 7-track CD (with Better, IRS, Twat x2 and the instrumentals)? Because that would mean that there is only one track besides Catcher that we have not heard

My source has told me at least 5 more tracks are out there...2 in which we have heard the title of the song before, 3 of which we have not.

Might be true, since IRS & the other songs sounds different, they're in a different recording quality... plus eddie trunk description on the disc he got...

I don't think about bucket leaking the album... he's gonna get paid for his work, and he can post the demos after the album is released, since those leaks affects him just like other gnr musican...

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 03:42:23 PM »

Of course there's a few more tracks to be leaked - It's being done on purpose and will continue bit by bit as part of promotion.

@#$%Funker
MikeFrett
Headliner

Don't damn me

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »

Add me to the list of people saying 2 CD's exist. The second being newer demos. I say are at least 15 demos floarting around. Mind you, this all my opinion based on some research, not fact.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 03:43:51 PM »

Of course there's a few more tracks to be leaked - It's being done on purpose and will continue bit by bit as spart of promotion.

@#$%Funker

on purpose?.........don;t think so........but.....who knows...... I like what I've heard definetely......so it isn't doing that much harm...........I will buy the album anyways.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 03:44:35 PM »

This so called " leaks" just proved one thing, madness about GNR and Axl Rose is still there just waiting to explode, so think about it people Wink

from San Diego with Love Sweet!

T.T.
?.?.
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 03:46:39 PM »

These leaks are doing zero harm.

In fact for Guns N' Roses, they are only doing good.

@#$%Funker
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »

from San Diego with Love Sweet!

love

someone is teasing us hihi

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
88 Days
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »

best believe it, gnr never died out, they just vanished, the interest is still at large after all these years Cool
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 03:58:22 PM »

It is not a lie.
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 04:03:28 PM »

best believe it, gnr never died out, they just vanished, the interest is still at large after all these years Cool
that's what these 'leaks' prolly tried to prove, tease tease tease peace

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »

If the other songs were out there, you would have heard bits by now... The insider shits gotta go...... If you have it keep it to yourself. Lips Sealed 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Lipfel
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 04:06:22 PM »

There was a lot of talk about these songs:

Prostitute
Leave Me Alone
Catcher In The Rye
This I Love
Seven
Thyme
Zodiac
The General

So, are in fact only two of them circulating?
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006, 04:10:36 PM »

Call me crazy, but so far, I believe this Mr. Intensity guy.

ok

T.T.
?.?.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »

Personally, it doesnt matter to me. I'm not going to listen to anymore leaked songs. Better, TWAT, and IRS were enough for me. I can wait till the album comes out, I would rather hear them like they are meant to be heard anyway.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006, 04:15:36 PM »

It might be interesting to analyze who is interested in leaking those songs... and what kind of people is able to acces to this material.

I've heard few years before that some guy from england (very close to tommy stinson) had a demo cd...
Maybe some fired people in the making of the album?

Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2006, 04:17:25 PM »

It is not a lie.

Maybe two in a row?

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2006, 04:17:40 PM »

were the f is Tommy anyway?

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »

were the f is Tommy anyway?

probably shitting in Bucket's bucket  Cheesy

Wink

j/k

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: