Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:31:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Facts about leaks and album release
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facts about leaks and album release  (Read 21807 times)
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« on: February 26, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »

New Songs Leaks.

Whole disc to be leaked?
New few-seconds clips of Chinese Democracy to be leaked?

No. Leaked tracks comes from Eddie Trunk demo cd... it is an 8 track disc, 4 of them are instrumental versions of their respective songs.

The tracks are:

I.R.S
Better
TWAT
Catcher in the rye

Unless we get a 5th audio clip, this is the only source of new gnr demos.

Update:
It's a fact that IRS sounds different than the other demos, it might be another source. Plus gnrman_202 says that trunk said Better wasn't on the demo.

Maybe there's a chance that 2 demo sources are being leaked

Album Release

No matter of rumours, "I know a guy who worked w/axl..", fake news, etc etc etc IT IS A FACT that 1 or 2 months befor the album release, we're gonna get some official news, proof, maybe a single, interviews, etc. It's gonna be a world relase, so Compact Disc factories will get gold discs to make a massive production of copies to sell. All that stuff is not happenning right now.. So wait until there's big signals of the release, just like when GNR released Live Era, Oh my god single, or Greatest Hits.

That's my opinion, please avoid posting lots of rumours until they're confirmed, lots of stupid people enjoys to spread illusions over the net
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 03:32:28 PM by Aero » Logged

cobalt
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »

Source?
Gnr_man202
Headliner

...CD comes out when?

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 03:13:22 PM »

Trunk said that Better wasn't on the disc Wink

CD came out?!!!! CD came out?!!!!!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 03:13:28 PM »

It is my belief that there are 2 source discs out there... my source is 99% sure there is.

Take it for what is worth. ok
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 03:13:55 PM »

Source:

Eddie cd demo: Eddie did an interview explaining the content of the demo cd (4 tracks + 4 isntrumentals). Use the search tool.

Tips to know when we're gonna get the album: Aero... just experience ?hihi

peace

Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 03:14:43 PM »

I haven't been following all the leak threads as close as some people, but I seem to remember there being a thread that said that Trunk confirmed that Better was not on the cd that he had played. Was this not a real quote from Trunk?
88 Days
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 03:15:07 PM »

good post, i fully agree.
the signs are not here quite yet, be patient.
all we need is just a little patience. Cool
there is no way CD is going to be released even this spring i think, i mean it could happen but that would be a massive mistake, releasing a 13 million dollar project with practically no promotion. believe me, when chinese democracy is nearing, we will know.
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 03:15:13 PM »

didn't someone say that TWAT or better or one of them was NOT on the trunk cd?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 03:17:47 PM »

The only place that I heard Better wasn't on the Trunk cd was here. As far as I know, it hasn't been confirmed.

If there is a link somewhere, please post.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 03:18:30 PM »

The most likely scenario is that the cd will be released in May, right before Rio. That way they have enough time to promote the album, and the fans will all know the new songs when they play them live for the first time at Rio.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 03:20:33 PM »

I stated before when everyone refused to believe that C.I.T.R was out there, that it was, and a 10 second clip promptly appeared later that day.

So, again.. take my word for what it is worth, but I am 99% certain 2 source discs exist.
88 Days
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 03:21:22 PM »

The most likely scenario is that the cd will be released in May, right before Rio. That way they have enough time to promote the album, and the fans will all know the new songs when they play them live for the first time at Rio.
i think may is too soon, in that case they would have to get the promotion machine rolling pretty fast.
hopefully summer, but i have my doubts about that too, the album isn't even on interscope's list yet.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 03:23:28 PM »

New Songs Leaks.

Whole disc to be leaked?
New few-seconds clips of Chinese Democracy to be leaked?

No. Leaked tracks comes from Eddie Trunk demo cd... it is an 8 track disc, 4 of them are instrumental versions of their respective songs.

The tracks are:

I.R.S
Better
TWAT
Catcher in the rye

Unless we get a 5th audio clip, this is the only source of new gnr demos.

Album Release

No matter of rumours, "I know a guy who worked w/axl..", fake news, etc etc etc IT IS A FACT that 1 or 2 months befor the album release, we're gonna get some official news, proof, maybe a single, interviews, etc. It's gonna be a world relase, so Compact Disc factories will get gold discs to make a massive production of copies to sell. All that stuff is not happenning right now.. So wait until there's big signals of the release, just like when GNR released Live Era, Oh my god single, or Greatest Hits.

That's my opinion, please avoid posting lots of rumours until they're confirmed, lots of stupid people enjoys to spread illusions over the net

I said the same thing ages ago. Until someone proves otherwise, I've got a strong feeling the "Trunk" CD was sent to someone else, or the original source is leaking shit themselves. I mean, the only person this guy/gal gave it to was Piazza? Seems unlikely...

I haven't been following all the leak threads as close as some people, but I seem to remember there being a thread that said that Trunk confirmed that Better was not on the cd that he had played. Was this not a real quote from Trunk?

I think Splat (who don't really deserve the shitstorm they usually get here) posted an interview or something with Trunk where he said he couldn't remember the other tracks on the CD at this point, since it was a few years ago.

So frankly who knows?
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »

I stated before when everyone refused to believe that C.I.T.R was out there, that it was, and a 10 second clip promptly appeared later that day.

So, again.. take my word for what it is worth, but I am 99% certain 2 source discs exist.

And the starting point for those discs could very easily be the same place. And we still haven't seen clips of anything else, just the four tracks outlined in the original post. All I've seen is just a couple idiots getting virtual ego boosts by hoarding crap or simply claiming to have it. Since you seem to be in contact with them, I suggest you tell them to put up or shut up.
Lipfel
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »

Do you mean the Trunk CD and the 7-track CD (with Better, IRS, Twat x2 and the instrumentals)? Because that would mean that there is only one track besides Catcher that we have not heard
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 03:28:17 PM »

And the starting point for those discs could very easily be the same place. And we still haven't seen clips of anything else, just the four tracks outlined in the original post. All I've seen is just a couple idiots getting virtual ego boosts by hoarding crap or simply claiming to have it. Since you seem to be in contact with them, I suggest you tell them to put up or shut up.

I wish it were that easy my friend.... it is your choice to believe as you wish.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 03:30:27 PM »

i think may is too soon, in that case they would have to get the promotion machine rolling pretty fast.
hopefully summer, but i have my doubts about that too, the album isn't even on interscope's list yet.

I dont think its too soon. If we get an announcement from Axl within this next week, and it does indeed include a release date, and that date happens to be May, that would be 3 months to promote the album. That is definately enough time to promote. I dont think they would make the mistake of touring without an album again, that would be the worst decision they could ever make at this point. We all saw how 2002 ended up, and they dont want to repeat that again. And playing new songs like for the first time without an album, especially on tv, is dumb too. Everyone getting their first listen to the album live, where its obviously not the same as the record. Thats my opinion. If its gonna be released in May, 3 months is enough time to promote the record. I mean not that it needs much promotion, a release date would probably be enough. This is one of the most anticipated albums of the last 10 years.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 03:31:53 PM »

It's a fact that IRS sounds different than the other demos, it might be another source. Plus gnrman_202 says that trunk said Better wasn't on the demo.

Maybe there's a chance that 2 demo sources are being leaked

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 03:33:07 PM »

Do you mean the Trunk CD and the 7-track CD (with Better, IRS, Twat x2 and the instrumentals)? Because that would mean that there is only one track besides Catcher that we have not heard

My source has told me at least 5 more tracks are out there...2 in which we have heard the title of the song before, 3 of which we have not.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 03:34:55 PM »

Actually, it is widely believed that Buckethead's hand puppet smuggled these tracks out the studio in 2004 and finally decided to display his masters work to the public because he was afraid Buckethead's parts may never be heard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: