Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 09:53:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl is not so wise!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl is not so wise!  (Read 10535 times)
DontDamnMe
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: February 26, 2006, 12:38:47 AM »

LOOK... I can't take it anymore!  Axl supposedly ran his mouth again at the NY club about how 'now you will see who the real creative force behind GnR was'.  I'm so sick of his prima-donna bullshit!

First of all, the new stuff sounds OK, because you have good musicians playing behind you.  The lyrics are weaker, much weaker in fact, than the stuff found on Appetite/UYI.  The fact is: Izzy, Duff and even Slash had a lot to do with the words penned for those songs and of course, they were a collective unit, pumping out great shit!

Axl's voice is warped, the CD project has been a debacle, to put it lightly.  I mean, fuck, how many frontmans do you know that chased away two of the GREATEST guitarists of their era (Slash/BH)Huh  The sad part is, he didn't even get an album out before Bucket left!  Axl is a complete fucking dumbass, and I cannot understand why there are so many people here that worship the ground he walks on.

Sure, he can sing and was the baddest frontman from the 80's rock scene, but he's too stupid to handle his own success.  Plus, he's no fucking Steven Tyler, he can't perform the way he did 10 years ago.  Even Tyler was smart enough to realize he was dog-shit without Joe Perry.  The saddest part of all, is that he still calls it Guns n' Roses, when we all know that's a fucking facade!

Axl will never re-create the bedlum that was, back in the early 90's for Guns.  He thinks he will, but he won't.  He can't even show up to his fucking gigs, with all his new buddies, who all get paid just to play behind Axl, whilst kissing his ass.   The guy is a complete dumbass, and he has nobody to blame, but himself, for all these leaks.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 12:40:10 AM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 12:42:19 AM by Steel_Angel » Logged
ThisLife
Opening Act

?

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 12:40:53 AM »

shut up!
DUST N BONES
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:42:05 AM »

Dude I do agree with some of the stuff you said but trust me it's not even worth mentioning any of that on this board.  Probably 85% of the people here are loyal to Axl and only Axl.
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 12:42:39 AM »

Axl is right though, he has always been the main ingredient. ?Chinese Democracy will prove this. ?Slash, Duff, and Izzy have already proved that they weren't the main ingredients with their solo stuff and VR.

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 12:43:52 AM »

Didn't you already post this shit?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 12:44:36 AM »

LOOK... I can't take it anymore!? Axl supposedly ran his mouth again at the NY club about how 'now you will see who the real creative force behind GnR was'.? I'm so sick of his prima-donna bullshit!

First of all, the new stuff sounds OK, because you have good musicians playing behind you.? The lyrics are weaker, much weaker in fact, than the stuff found on Appetite/UYI.? The fact is: Izzy, Duff and even Slash had a lot to do with the words penned for those songs and of course, they were a collective unit, pumping out great shit!

Axl's voice is warped, the CD project has been a debacle, to put it lightly.? I mean, fuck, how many frontmans do you know that chased away two of the GREATEST guitarists of their era (Slash/BH)Huh? The sad part is, he didn't even get an album out before Bucket left!? Axl is a complete fucking dumbass, and I cannot understand why there are so many people here that worship the ground he walks on.

Sure, he can sing and was the baddest frontman from the 80's rock scene, but he's too stupid to handle his own success.? Plus, he's no fucking Steven Tyler, he can't perform the way he did 10 years ago.? Even Tyler was smart enough to realize he was dog-shit without Joe Perry.? The saddest part of all, is that he still calls it Guns n' Roses, when we all know that's a fucking facade!

Axl will never re-create the bedlum that was, back in the early 90's for Guns.? He thinks he will, but he won't.? He can't even show up to his fucking gigs, with all his new buddies, who all get paid just to play behind Axl, whilst kissing his ass.? ?The guy is a complete dumbass, and he has nobody to blame, but himself, for all these leaks.

you're so boring
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 12:45:06 AM »

Thanks for toning down the thread title, Don't Damn Me. ?I appreciate it! ? Smiley

Since you've posted the thread again in a not so offensive way, I'll remove the other one.

I still take exception to "Axl is a complete fucking dumbass, and I cannot understand why there are so many people here that worship the ground he walks on." ?But, I'll let the other members deal with you.

Remember people...no name calling or insults. ?I know it'll be hard...but let's try. ?
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 12:45:51 AM »

Axl is right though, he has always been the main ingredient. ?Chinese Democracy will prove this. ?Slash, Duff, and Izzy have already proved that they weren't the main ingredients with their solo stuff and VR.

Well yea no shit he's the singer so he is the main ingredient, but personally i think his voice only fits well with hard rock. With techno it sounds too much like "this is Axl Rose doing Techno". With hard rock his voice is more natural.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 12:45:57 AM »

i wote a big ass reply to your other topic but it got locked before i was done Undecided

anyway. Axl was responsible for the gigantic monster GnR became at the end,

Slash,. Duff and Izzy left of their own free will

Axl owns the name GnR and that fact has never been disputed.

Steven Tyler has nowhere near the talent of Axl

Axl was fuckign amazing in 2002 when i saw hime

The new songs Rock, tough shit if you don't like them Tongue

DontDamnMe
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 12:51:51 AM »

This says it all... Tyler has been around for ages!!!  The fucker is almost 60 and he still tours like he is 30.  Saw Aerosmith recently, and there show is just really tight!   Let's let Axl do a complete tour for the first time since he turned 30, before we put him above Tyler.  Everything I have seen from Axl, heard from Axl, is that he is a fossil compared to his gritty, grimey Appetite/Illusion days.  There is a reason why the album is taking so long... his voice is pretty well shot.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 12:53:46 AM »

You don't like what we have heard so far. Fine. I have no problem with that.

You are throwing a hissy fit about something that someone claims Axl said. That I dont understand.

And people wonder why Axl doesnt make more public statements Roll Eyes

This and ?the reaction to Lisa Reeds comments last week, are perfect examples of why.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 12:57:32 AM »

Bla bla bla. That's all you said. Bitching about something you want, but will not change.

BTW, what the fuck are you listening to? Axl's lyrics are weak? Yeah, right...

Do you know what's cool? That AWESOME lyrics in Be The Ball.. ok

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 12:58:01 AM »

This says it all... Tyler has been around for ages!!!? The fucker is almost 60 and he still tours like he is 30.? Saw Aerosmith recently, and there show is just really tight!? ?Let's let Axl do a complete tour for the first time since he turned 30, before we put him above Tyler.? Everything I have seen from Axl, heard from Axl, is that he is a fossil compared to his gritty, grimey Appetite/Illusion days.? There is a reason why the album is taking so long... his voice is pretty well shot.

uh ok, so being around for 100 years makes you a great singer? hihi i don't think so. Tyler is good and all but he's not great. ?Have you seen GnR live? I swear that in 2002 the show i went to, he was fucking incredible dude..

Don't get me wrong its a shame that GnR broke up, but there is nothing you or i can do about it so why greive? I got to see VR in 2005 and S&D are awesome too. I just wish that i would've got the chance to see GnR back in the day.
I've been a fan since '88 but never had the opportunity to see them Cry the way i look at it i get 2 awesome bands now instead of 1 ok

and of course Aerosmith would be really tight. they've been a band for almost longer than I've been alive!!! DUH!!! Tongue
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:01:21 AM by Neemo » Logged

KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 01:00:52 AM »

The news Demos are amazings i never heard some like Better , is the best stuff that i heard in so long time .
How can you say that the lycris are weak ?! You are a dumbass , The TWAT lycris are so deep , they are amazing lycris more deep ,beatifull than the lycris of Yl era and Apetite .

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
estranged.1098
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 01:01:45 AM »

LOOK... I can't take it anymore!  Axl supposedly ran his mouth again at the NY club about how 'now you will see who the real creative force behind GnR was'.  I'm so sick of his prima-donna bullshit!

Please stop making up things. Someone claimed that Axl said he was the main ingredient of Guns N' Roses - which is something that the members of the original band actually agreed on court.

Also, the album is not out yet. I think you might want to review your post in a few months.
DontDamnMe
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 01:03:37 AM »

The MTV performance a few years back is all the evidence I need to show you his voice is SHOT.  He may have a good night here and there, but that was horrible.  Even his worst night back in the early 90's would have been 10 times better than the VMA's performance.

The difference between Axl and Tyler is: Tyler can still sing Dream On, the way that Dream On is supposed to be sang.   You and I both heard how Axl fucked up the Live Era discs with his 'new voice'.
estranged.1098
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 01:06:00 AM »

And a clip of "Better" is all the evidence I need to show that Axl's voice on the album will be amazing.
DontDamnMe
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 01:11:40 AM »

And a clip of "Better" is all the evidence I need to show that Axl's voice on the album will be amazing.

Yeah, that in-studio clip, that was probably re-done like 50 times.  That's all the evidence we need, alright...   Roll Eyes
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 01:16:23 AM »

The MTV performance a few years back is all the evidence I need to show you his voice is SHOT.? He may have a good night here and there, but that was horrible.? Even his worst night back in the early 90's would have been 10 times better than the VMA's performance.

The difference between Axl and Tyler is: Tyler can still sing Dream On, the way that Dream On is supposed to be sang.? ?You and I both heard how Axl fucked up the Live Era discs with his 'new voice'.

Um no Tyler can't!!! The way it's supposed to be done is like he sung it originally ok

He ran for 2 blocks to get away from security guards and ran right on stage for the MTV performance man!!! and If you bas ehis talent on that then you are fucked. Whay don't you go download the toronto show i uplaoded in the collection section, or find another like the boston 3 cam shot or albany or MSG and tell me if he's lost it.

And I agree live era blows, but so what, don't listen to it. it was a filler album for the record company anyway. And back on the tour in 92 or whatever , he got some kinda cold or something and damaged his voice, that's why he sounds so rough back then. He had it goin on in 2002 my friend. educate yourself. better yet take a chance and go see them when they come around again, personally guarantee that you won't be let down (unless ther eis a no show hihi , but hey that's part of the anarchy that is Axl rose, and prolly a big part why you became a fan in the first place. His Bad ass i don't give a fuck attitude, i mean thye song that is your namesake says it all)

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: