Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:35:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Spotted at the Roxy 2 days ago?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Spotted at the Roxy 2 days ago?  (Read 7792 times)
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 07:04:03 PM »

it's interesting how this guy says he recognized Axl because of seeing pictures from the Korn release party.
Axl has said a few times that he lives a normal life but doesn't go seeking photo-ops, so maybe his visibility is raising again just because of a few high-profile shots - now people are starting to recognize him again?
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 11:15:36 PM »

Axl was at my house yesterday. ?We played Guitar Hero on PS2, and Ax was so impressed with my skills that he is having me replace Buckethead. ?I'm goin to the studio next week to re-record Bucket's parts. ?This is gonna be SWEET! ?beer

You liar. He was at my house. And he promised BH parts to me!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 11:28:57 PM »

Maybe he would go out wearing a disguise, who knows? Huh
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 11:38:50 PM »

The reason I have a hard time believing sightings like this is because there's no pics of it. I've been to The Roxy recently & almost everyone there had camera phones, tiny digital camers, etc........This includes the people who were outside & didn't even go into the club. It's LA, everybody has those things everywhere you go & if Axl was really hanging out at such a public place & walking through parking lots talking to people, I would think some fan would already be posting their pics.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 12:45:26 AM »

On February 21st, Axl got on a plane from JFK supposedly headed for England.? Here's the thread w/pics on it:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=26170.0

I think Those are the dates they uploaded the pics on their sites/spaces.
If my memory serves me correctly, it says they met him in the JFK airport on the previous Thursday , which is the16th of feb.

oh ... okay ... I guess I just thought that with all the camera phones and digital cameras around that it seems like pics and stuff are posted to the net almost the same instant they happen ...? Thanks for the clarification!? Smiley

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 02:48:26 AM »

i'm somewhat inclined to believe it. i mean, the dude isn't claiming that he met axl and axl told him this and that. in fact, he says he didn't even go up to him. why would you wanna make up a story about blowing an opportunity to meet axl?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 05:09:32 AM »

one never knows being people like to play with the new gnr fan's emotions, as with people slowly leaking demos or hiding others... I am the type that needs some pics do acompany the claims these days..
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 05:26:44 AM »

i was outside the roxy that night. i saw colby the lead singer of hollywood roses, but i didnt see axl rose. i'm not saying he wasnt there, he could of been, but i didnt see him.
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »

TOP 20?   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Axl is the TOP lead singer of all-time, not somewhere in the top 20, what a luagh i got!!!!!!

axl rose...top 20 of all-time......ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

name anyone remotely close to Axl's aura, presence, popularity, mystique, vocal range, lyrics, any and everything....omg! lol

GNR is my favorite band, ever, PERIOD...but I've gotta go with the post under yours.

ROBERT PLANT.

End of Story.

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
Origen
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 11:04:56 AM »

TOP 20?? ?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Axl is the TOP lead singer of all-time, not somewhere in the top 20, what a luagh i got!!!!!!

axl rose...top 20 of all-time......ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

name anyone remotely close to Axl's aura, presence, popularity, mystique, vocal range, lyrics, any and everything....omg! lol

GNR is my favorite band, ever, PERIOD...but I've gotta go with the post under yours.

ROBERT PLANT.

End of Story.

I don't want to drag this off topic anymore then it is but there are alot of better frontman then Axl.

Freddie Mercury
Mick Jagger
John Lennon
Robert Plant

All better then Axl. Axl is probably my favourite frontman but he isn't the best.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 11:14:30 AM »

TOP 20?? ?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ROBERT PLANT.

End of Story.

I don't want to drag this off topic anymore then it is but there are alot of better frontman then Axl.

Freddie Mercury
Mick Jagger
John Lennon
Robert Plant

All better then Axl. Axl is probably my favourite frontman but he isn't the best.

And Bruce Dickinson.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 11:17:43 AM »

i think the only frontman coming close to axl is robert plant.....

The reason I have a hard time believing sightings like this is because there's no pics of it. I've been to The Roxy recently & almost everyone there had camera phones, tiny digital camers, etc........This includes the people who were outside & didn't even go into the club. It's LA, everybody has those things everywhere you go & if Axl was really hanging out at such a public place & walking through parking lots talking to people, I would think some fan would already be posting their pics.

at the korn party there were probably more than 100 pics of axl shot, but we got 6......   so just because we didn`t get them, doesn`t mean there are none...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 11:19:58 AM »

im a big fan, of alot of great singers! But there is no one, im so proud of as Axl!

Singers like:
Maynard James Keenan
Trent Reznor
Robert Plant
Mike Patton!

they are all damn good. But there is something about Axl that make him nr.1 But i dont know what.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 11:33:53 AM »

im a big fan, of alot of great singers! But there is no one, im so proud of as Axl!

Singers like:
Maynard James Keenan
Trent Reznor
Robert Plant
Mike Patton!

they are all damn good. But there is something about Axl that make him nr.1 But i dont know what.

he`s more than a singer, that`s it.......

he`s more like a messiah hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: