Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:39:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  if axl played cd to people then why are we getting demos
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: if axl played cd to people then why are we getting demos  (Read 1661 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: February 25, 2006, 06:01:57 AM »

I am sure axl was in the club recently playing studio tracks not demos, so why are we getting demos instead of finished tracks??

I think these leaks are just really old demos finally makingtheir way to the internet

Being this is not the finished proudct I don't mind the leaks..
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 06:05:32 AM »

In the worst case: Because the club-ppl only THOUGHT that it werefinished tracks.

These are not crappy demos, many ppl here thought it were finished tracks at first. Includinig mysyelf, as I have
no idea of recording techniques.

If you sit in a club at 5:30AM and get "Better" hammered out of a superb stereo, than one could think of it as a studiotrack.

Would be a shame, though.  Embarrassed

Restraint is for suckers.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 06:07:11 AM »

IF thats the case, I am all good with that, but for other stuff, supposedly to be leaked, that very well be studio versions, I dont want it. I can hold out , and be suprised when I buy the album.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 06:07:50 AM »

alright just sounded like he played a copy of cd to the people... They definetly aren't crappy demos, but they are missing drums (at least I think unless it's all drum machine)

I don't know what to believe, it took a really long time for irs to leak the second time after it was played on eddie trunk's show..Maybe someone has had these for years
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 06:09:04 AM »

IF thats the case, I am all good with that, but for other stuff, supposedly to be leaked, that very well be studio versions, I dont want it. I can hold out , and be suprised when I buy the album.

yeah I want demos to leak for a taste..... I rather not have all the finished items leak, I rather also be suprised hearing them for the first time as a finished product

In a way I'd like to hear all the demos to see how they progressed over the years
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 06:15:41 AM »

I think he just played these demos at that club. Sure, IRS and TWAT were likely on that trunk cd, but when more polished tracks like Better and now a tease of CITR start leaking, then you know its coming from a different source. There are other songs out in circulation also, and its probably more demos just like this. Kinda hard to imagine Axl playing a finished CD at a strip club.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 06:18:42 AM »

I think he just played these demos at that club. Sure, IRS and TWAT were likely on that trunk cd, but when more polished tracks like Better and now a tease of CITR start leaking, then you know its coming from a different source. There are other songs out in circulation also, and its probably more demos just like this. Kinda hard to imagine Axl playing a finished CD at a strip club.

why did irs take so long to leak the second time around?? We had the irs leak on trunk's show that no one really heard.. People like myself doubted it even happened, then lika year or so later we had the 32 second clip, then the middle clip, then a third clip... Now we have this again were we are getting pieces in stages, first a really short clip then more then more.. Just seems weird, the only difference now is there are festival tour dates and axl rose sighting,,
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 06:27:43 AM »

why did irs take so long to leak the second time around?? We had the irs leak on trunk's show that no one really heard.. People like myself doubted it even happened, then lika year or so later we had the 32 second clip, then the middle clip, then a third clip... Now we have this again were we are getting pieces in stages, first a really short clip then more then more.. Just seems weird, the only difference now is there are festival tour dates and axl rose sighting,,
Its definitely weird whats going down. No doubt about that. I was also one of the people that doubted the trunk IRS leak until it finally surfaced. I think it took so long for that shitty IRS to leak because someone was hoarding it to trade for something else. Maybe that HOB dvd, vma rehearsals,etc. When that fell through, they realized the demo was worthless, and it finally surfaced. But how these new leaks are being handled is odd. maybe alot is out there, and like you said, with recent axl activity, their value rises. so now we have people with the songs holding "summits" where they "negotiate" and come up with trade deals. Insanity.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 06:31:03 AM »

if people are holding these trying to get something then tehy are pathetic.. What are they going to get? hihi

Sometimes I listen to twat and wonder if it's not a demo... No one knows how it is supposed to sound.... Twat has that estranged finished sound with the voice ... Hard to explain I don't know the proper lingo, but on estranged axl's voice has parts of synthetic protools sounds, twat also has this where his voice sounds done up... When I think demo I just picture a studio jam..
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 06:34:56 AM »

if people are holding these trying to get something then tehy are pathetic.. What are they going to get? hihi
More demos! hihi

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 06:37:21 AM »

More demos! hihi
I wonder if it's one person holding all these demos... SIts there enjoying the tunes spinning the wheel that has categories like citr 10 second, lands on that and sends it out...

Anyways who the fuck is the first person posting these links each time>>??
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 06:48:04 AM »

More demos! hihi
I wonder if it's one person holding all these demos... SIts there enjoying the tunes spinning the wheel that has categories like citr 10 second, lands on that and sends it out...
  hihi  I'm pretty sure its several different people.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 06:49:34 AM »

More demos! hihi
? hihi? I'm pretty sure its several different people.

is it the insiders. or just random fuck nuts that somehow got a hold of it..?

They were hiding at the steakhouse with a recorder under the table Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: