Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:25:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The leaks, not only cool for musical reasons... (read on)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The leaks, not only cool for musical reasons... (read on)  (Read 5418 times)
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: February 25, 2006, 12:28:32 AM »

OK, so we're all Axl fans, right? Great! But that very rich, great singer/songwriter has bitched us around (and i don't dislike him for that, if anything, it shows he doesn't sell out from his principals, which i think is gangsta) for what? 12 years now. Not on purpose, but he has, with alllll the power in his hands fuckin pimped us. well now, the fans, us, the ones slaving for our favorite band thru thick and thin and even take abuse because of it - but we never let some radio friendly dick tear us down with "oh the new band sucks" "Axl's a dick" ... sometimes liking Axl feels like the equivalent of being a Michael Jackson fan (which i am actually, ok, maybe that's a tad more cringing but still) we have some power now, and i like it.

peace shun. sniffing my lines.
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 12:29:07 AM »

i didn't read that, but im sure i dont agree
rainX
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 12:29:44 AM »

yeah you and your 34 posts can suck my fucking dick  ok
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 12:31:40 AM »

OK, so we're all Axl fans, right? Great! But that very rich, great singer/songwriter has bitched us around (and i don't dislike him for that, if anything, it shows he doesn't sell out from his principals, which i think is gangsta) for what? 12 years now. Not on purpose, but he has, with alllll the power in his hands fuckin pimped us. well now, the fans, us, the ones slaving for our favorite band thru thick and thin and even take abuse because of it - but we never let some radio friendly dick tear us down with "oh the new band sucks" "Axl's a dick" ... sometimes liking Axl feels like the equivalent of being a Michael Jackson fan (which i am actually, ok, maybe that's a tad more cringing but still) we have some power now, and i like it.

Don't alk about how uncool it is about leaks, when you were critiqing the solo's on Better HYPOCRITE
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 12:33:32 AM »

Every album leaks.  What's amazing is that in all the years they've been recording nothing's leaked until now.  Demos from the UYI albums leaked before those were released, it's not like this is some new or different thing
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 12:33:47 AM »

Don't alk about how uncool it is about leaks, when you were critiqing the solo's on Better HYPOCRITE

wow, you didnt' read that at all did ya?

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 12:34:06 AM »

yeah you and your 34 posts can suck my fucking dick? ok

Are you chubby? that's about the blowjob thing.

As for name calling (general dislike) and what not, I'd like to argue instead of just having you respond with a sentence, so please state your gripe. Unless you're just horny which I can accept.
BrokenGlass
Headliner

Gonna call...

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:35:33 AM »

I kinda glanced and saw "Axl's dick" and Michael Jackson and kinda saw where it was going.

"That was called 'Fucking off.' ...in G."
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 12:35:50 AM »

lol

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
rainX
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 12:35:57 AM »

yeah you and your 34 posts can suck my fucking dick  ok

As for name calling (general dislike) and what not, I'd like to argue instead of just having you respond with a sentence, so please state your gripe. Unless you're just horny which I can accept.

i'm kinda horny, but i'm just running around yelling at people who think they are owed something by Axl or winning a victory over him for getting these tracks.

so right now i'm wagging my finger at you
ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 12:37:34 AM »

Every album leaks.? What's amazing is that in all the years they've been recording nothing's leaked until now.? Demos from the UYI albums leaked before those were released, it's not like this is some new or different thing

just wondering, UYI albums were released in 91.  How did the leaks spread? The internet wasn't really that popular then.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 12:39:45 AM »

The tracks had to come from the club where Axl played them last week in NY or Axl himself is behind all of it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 12:40:31 AM »

i'm kinda horny, but i'm just running around yelling at people who think they are owed something by Axl or winning a victory over him for getting these tracks.

so right now i'm wagging my finger at you

OK, that's a lil better than a sentence, I give you c for effort.

I don't think I'm owed anything by Axl, no one is holding a gun to my head and telling me to be interested in GN'R - i do that on my own. you misunderstand, shun, homie.

I just think us having the leaks are "cool" and i like being able to hear the making of Axl's project. I'm still gonna buy the album and all, so don't worry, Axl will be able to buy a new car with my purchase of the record.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 12:41:35 AM »

The tracks had to come from the club where Axl played them last week in NY or Axl himself is behind all of it.

They could easily come from some tech at a recording studio who scored a disc ages ago.

Who knows. Any theory is as likely as another.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 12:43:40 AM »

Every album leaks.  What's amazing is that in all the years they've been recording nothing's leaked until now.  Demos from the UYI albums leaked before those were released, it's not like this is some new or different thing

just wondering, UYI albums were released in 91.  How did the leaks spread? The internet wasn't really that popular then.

Bootleggers and peddlers on the street corner.  I don't remember exactly when they leaked or how long before the albums, but my brother got a hold of them before the albums came out, so this type of thing was even happening back then
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 12:45:14 AM »

^yeah i got one of demo's but i think it wa after they cameout

and an ealy video of a 91 show in indiana, the 1st time they played november rain
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 12:47:14 AM »

Yea but the leak of CD is bigger, man... it seems to be a big deal.
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 12:47:52 AM »

i would like to inform the holders of this track, i need sleep

p.s. please leak soon
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 12:50:12 AM »

Bootleggers are making a fortune on these tracks.  Keep supporting them.  ok
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 12:51:11 AM »

Yea but the leak of CD is bigger, man... it seems to be a big deal.

Depends on if the album's really coming out next month or not.  The reality is every album is leaked, no matter how tightly guarded or how huge.  It's just a matter of when.  And let's face it, this album has been tightly guarded for the most part, which is why nothing's really leaked until now, but when you have Axl, quite possibly hammered, at 5:30 in the morning on his birthday sending people to his hotel room to grab copies of the CD to bring back to the nightclub and playing 20 tracks for everyone there, that's a serious lapse in security when it comes to keeping the album under wraps
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: