Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:24:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  HELD BACK AGAIN!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: HELD BACK AGAIN!  (Read 3876 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« on: February 24, 2006, 11:49:38 PM »

i think before axl is blackmailed into releasing CD,he would consider holding the album back indefinetly.do you think that of all the poeple in the world,axl is the one who would give in to blackmail.poeple who are leaking more demos are seriously damaging what we,ve all been waiting for.if there ever was a time that most of us would say"no i dont want the demos" its now.im no crybaby before you start.and as far as you sayin "what if its never released",there has never been a time when CD is more likely to be released than now.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 11:50:40 PM »

dude, he played it for some freakin club owners. club owners heard it before us who have been waiting forever. does that sound fair to you?
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 11:50:46 PM »

He brought it on himself.

I have no sympathy for Axl Rose with regards to this situation.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »

Come again? I really couldn't understand a single word...  Huh

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 11:52:38 PM »

crying me a river

I wish you caould here the worlsd's smallest violin Im playing just for you
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 11:53:18 PM »

dude, he played it for some freakin club owners. club owners heard it before us who have been waiting forever. does that sound fair to you?

its his fuckin album he can play it for whoever he wants. If it was yours then i would have to agree with you, but since it isnt yours. Tough fucking luck.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 11:55:55 PM »

all the guys here that say "axl brought it on himself" are the ones who think axl owes them something.grow fukin up.hes been workin on the album for as long as he as and now its nearly time for its release,PROPERLY.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 11:57:53 PM »

all the leaks just make me want CD more. Great way go get interest up witrh the fans. I think Axl is behind all of it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 11:58:46 PM »

I'm pretty sure that Geffen/Interscope/Universal can get this thing released.  They could take Axl to court and force a release.  I assume he signed a contract obligating him to release it.
scjx
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 12:01:30 AM »

we spend all this time wondering what axl is thinking, if this is just going to piss him off, etc.

here is a thought:

look at the way these tracks get leaked.  first its 4 seconds, bad quality.  then its a minute, decent quality.  etc etc etc.

maybe there are stresses on leakers that i dont understand.  ive never had the opportunity to leak anything.

but, this immature attention mongering crap seems like the behavior of a 12 year old.

so, how likely is it that a person who behaves like this about the leaks even has access to the tracks?

isn't it more likely that the band/axl is putting them out? 

a little here, a little there, etc.

all this talk about blackmail sounds pretty bogus.

axl being seen again, the internet scene lighting up, concerts/festival dates being confirmed, a gag order reported on band members.

lets not be retarded.  i dont think its a conspiracy theory to think that this is all pretty coordinated.

btw, how great is better full?  jesus.

-mark
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:03 AM »

all the guys here that say "axl brought it on himself" are the ones who think axl owes them something.grow fukin up.hes been workin on the album for as long as he as and now its nearly time for its release,PROPERLY.

have you listened to any of the leaks?
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:09 AM »

yeah,the first three song which i thought were leaked by axl or management.but now its a whole new game so dont patronise me prick.

BrokenGlass
Headliner

Gonna call...

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 12:13:35 AM »

He brought it on himself.

I have no sympathy for Axl Rose with regards to this situation.

I hear that!

"That was called 'Fucking off.' ...in G."
Z
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »

we spend all this time wondering what axl is thinking, if this is just going to piss him off, etc.

here is a thought:

look at the way these tracks get leaked.? first its 4 seconds, bad quality.? then its a minute, decent quality.? etc etc etc.

maybe there are stresses on leakers that i dont understand.? ive never had the opportunity to leak anything.

but, this immature attention mongering crap seems like the behavior of a 12 year old.

so, how likely is it that a person who behaves like this about the leaks even has access to the tracks?

isn't it more likely that the band/axl is putting them out??

a little here, a little there, etc.

all this talk about blackmail sounds pretty bogus.

axl being seen again, the internet scene lighting up, concerts/festival dates being confirmed, a gag order reported on band members.

lets not be retarded.? i dont think its a conspiracy theory to think that this is all pretty coordinated.

btw, how great is better full?? jesus.

-mark

Word!

W'sup?  BBBR??
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 12:14:38 AM »

dude, you are one of the biggest hypocrites that post on this board, writing critiques of better, a song not released"PROPERLY" as you ass-kissingly put it, and then telling, screaming, crying, whining for people not to post any leaks cause your afraid you fantasy lover won't release his album.....
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 12:17:21 AM »

Why don't you go pull out your box of tissues, download your illegal bootleg of one of the 2002 shows that you know you have, and pull your wanker dreaming of your fantasy lover.......telling him how you pleaded with people not to leak new material rofl rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 12:22:08 AM »

i think before axl is blackmailed into releasing CD,he would consider holding the album back indefinetly.do you think that of all the poeple in the world,axl is the one who would give in to blackmail.poeple who are leaking more demos are seriously damaging what we,ve all been waiting for.if there ever was a time that most of us would say"no i dont want the demos" its now.im no crybaby before you start.and as far as you sayin "what if its never released",there has never been a time when CD is more likely to be released than now.

It's only likely to be released now BECAUSE of the leaks.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 12:26:00 AM »

Cmon guys. No reason to attack one another. We're all in this together. We were united during the other leaks, and sharing with one another, and actually treating each other in a more dignified way. Lets not sink to the levels of some of the other forums.

jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 12:26:39 AM »

Why don't you go pull out your box of tissues, download your illegal bootleg of one of the 2002 shows that you know you have, and pull your wanker dreaming of your fantasy lover.......telling him how you pleaded with people not to leak new material rofl rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi
eat me prick.enjoy your demos.

you can dream of youre fantasy boy eating you
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 12:33:17 AM »

dude,get off my back.i have a right to my opinion.think what u like.

ps i bet my missus looks less like a man than yours,fuked

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: