Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:30:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  If you claim to have new songs we are yet to hear...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you claim to have new songs we are yet to hear...  (Read 1465 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« on: February 23, 2006, 07:48:52 PM »

please post here and describe what the following songs sound like....

Prostitute
The General
Thyme
This I Love

or any others that may be out there.

If you can't share with us the audio at least give us an example of how the song sounds or how the solos are etc...

If you are interested in obtaining something you may value in trade for one of these songs feel free to give me a pm for my contact info and we may just be able to work something out. I have deep pockets. yes
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »

prosperous chili is like better, but more coherent with itself, it sounds like 1 song.

i still don't think the title is right thought, but axl does say something about being "chilly" in it

im still trying to get the download from my friend but hes not answering the phone

i think zakk plays on it, cause my friend is a big bls fan, i think thats how he must have come into contact with the demo
fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 07:51:36 PM »

i agree,if you wish, you can give me any tracks via AIM ( fridayfansv )  or pm. if you dont want to post them on a web site,ill do it for you Grin
Steel_Angel
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 07:53:35 PM »

my friend has a new gnr track called "attention whores"? hihi
ElNonoPololo
Headliner

Here Today...I guess

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 07:53:47 PM »

Better yet, send proof to any administrator or to Jarmo himself...They?ll at least confirm if it?s legit, and they?ll allow threads discussing the songs, lyrics, etc.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »

i agree,if you wish, you can give me any tracks via AIM ( fridayfansv )? or pm. if you dont want to post them on a web site,ill do it for you Grin

Well, it seems to me that the giving may be over as many people are posting supposed lyrics to the new unheard songs... so if the people aren't in the giving mood I may have a couple things they find valuable as fair trade. Like Randy Moss says.."Straight up cash homie... that's how I pay these guys."
Steel_Angel
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 07:54:41 PM »

i agree,if you wish, you can give me any tracks via AIM ( fridayfansv )? or pm. if you dont want to post them on a web site,ill do it for you Grin

Well, it seems to me that the giving may be over as many people are posting supposed lyrics to the new unheard songs... so if the people aren't in the giving mood I may have a couple things they find valuable as fair trade. Like Randy Moss says.."Straight up cash homie... that's how I pay these guys."
holy shit ur desperate.  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 07:54:50 PM »

Better yet, send proof to any administrator or to Jarmo himself...They?ll at least confirm if it?s legit, and they?ll allow threads discussing the songs, lyrics, etc.

Ohh, I'll have no problem sending the material to Jarmo, I won't hold a damn thing back if I get it. smoking
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 07:55:16 PM »

Let's not talk about tracks that may or may have not leaked and we're not sure are legit. These guys can send us mods the songs so we can check if it's for real or not and reopen the threads. Until then...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: