Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:32:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Catcher in the Rye lyrics are FAKE
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Catcher in the Rye lyrics are FAKE  (Read 9531 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 06:26:27 PM »

Dude, I never said I had a demo that was unheard??? I said some dude sent me lyrics to Prostitute and I was offering him money for the song and he didn't man up.

IF I HAD ANY NEW MATERIAL YOU WOULD ALL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I mistook you for someone else and what you were saying.

But, that doesn't mean that you're not weird.

$100 is not a lot of money to me.. I sometimes lost $1000.00 in a hand of poker, I'd gladly shell out $100.00 so that I and all of you obsessed fuckers can have the new music. peace
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006, 06:27:23 PM »

If you do have the lyric sheet why don't you post the correct lyrics to the IRS, TWAT and better lyric threads.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 06:28:22 PM »

Dude, I never said I had a demo that was unheard??? I said some dude sent me lyrics to Prostitute and I was offering him money for the song and he didn't man up.

$100 is not a lot of money to me.. I sometimes lost $1000.00 in a hand of poker, I'd gladly shell out $100.00 so that I and all of you obsessed fuckers can have the new music. peace

You're the one that is obsessed with getting new g'nr music.
Natywat
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 06:28:49 PM »

I believe him.

Wow, congradulations on having two accounts ... concurring with yourself really raises your credibility a ton!

what the hell are you talking about?? I believe that he has something.? Yeah, that makes me bi-polar.? You ass.

And that's why both your accounts were registered in the same week?? And you just happen to live in the same time-zone?

and...and..and.. we both got two feet, and can speak english, and dress ourselves, OHMAHGAWD, I'M TYLER DURDEN. ?

dude, if I posted those lyrics, I'd have those //'s clunking up my post, and i would PROBABLY continue telling people how I'm not going to post it, or at least continue on with the same subject. ?YOU are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, young man, but the rest of us all are.
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 06:30:06 PM »

I believe him.

Wow, congradulations on having two accounts ... concurring with yourself really raises your credibility a ton!

what the hell are you talking about?  I believe that he has something.  Yeah, that makes me bi-polar.  You ass.

And that's why both your accounts were registered in the same week?  And you just happen to live in the same time-zone?

and...and..and.. we both got two feet, and can speak english, and dress ourselves, OHMAHGAWD, I'M TYLER DURDEN. 

dude, if I posted those lyrics, I'd have those //'s clunking up my post, and i would PROBABLY continue telling people how I'm not going to post it, or at least continue on with the same subject.  YOU are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, young man, but the rest of us all are.

Yes, I'm sure that you can't choose not to type /////// in your posts ... good point.  Oh, and you both have yahoo e-mail addresses ... the strange similarities continue ...

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »

Let's see if they can both post at the same time. That will be the real test.
McClane
Headliner

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »

Tell me your poker username on pokerstars...we should play together Smiley

Living taking chances
Isn't all that it's meant to be
Dying with your face on
A t-shirt isn't all that original
Woooo!
Headliner

Yeah, we all know Better...

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 06:33:07 PM »

I believe him to be honest. 3 year old demos... That's dissapointing to be honest. I liked it when they were thought of as recent demos.

There's not anymore that I can do...
Natywat
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006, 06:34:03 PM »

I believe him.

what the hell are you talking about?? I believe that he has something.? Yeah, that makes me bi-polar.? You ass.

And that's why both your accounts were registered in the same week?? And you just happen to live in the same time-zone?

and...and..and.. we both got two feet, and can speak english, and dress ourselves, OHMAHGAWD, I'M TYLER DURDEN.?

dude, if I posted those lyrics, I'd have those //'s clunking up my post, and i would PROBABLY continue telling people how I'm not going to post it, or at least continue on with the same subject.? YOU are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, young man, but the rest of us all are.

Yes, I'm sure that you can't choose not to type /////// in your posts ... good point.? Oh, and you both have yahoo e-mail addresses ... the strange similarities continue ...

sweet jesus, I JUST believed he had something more than people who are so free to say "oh, that's bullshit, because a santza does not include a consistant rhyming sheme" ?May I remind you that NOBODY HAS HEARD THIS SONG YET. ?It could perfectly fit whatever meoldy the song is. ?All we know is what he described, it's dark, it's an epic, and it's like coma and november rain. ?Those lyrics seem to match the same theme as There Was A Time, so I think there's a chance he's telling the truth. ?Now if you wanna keep bitching and moaning that I'm him, go right ahead. ?Then, since we're in the same time zone, give me his address so I can go steal his cd.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006, 06:36:36 PM »

Tell me your poker username on pokerstars...we should play together Smiley

Justin Vitale on pokerstars
Wesley Sibrel on PartyPoker

I won't be playing tonight though.

Ohh, and I know I am an obsessed gnr fan motherfuckers. hihi
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »

I believe him.

and...and..and.. we both got two feet, and can speak english, and dress ourselves, OHMAHGAWD, I'M TYLER DURDEN.?

dude, if I posted those lyrics, I'd have those //'s clunking up my post, and i would PROBABLY continue telling people how I'm not going to post it, or at least continue on with the same subject.? YOU are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, young man, but the rest of us all are.

Yes, I'm sure that you can't choose not to type /////// in your posts ... good point.? Oh, and you both have yahoo e-mail addresses ... the strange similarities continue ...

sweet jesus, I JUST believed he had something more than people who are so free to say "oh, that's bullshit, because a santza does not include a consistant rhyming sheme" ?May I remind you that NOBODY HAS HEARD THIS SONG YET. ?It could perfectly fit whatever meoldy the song is. ?All we know is what he described, it's dark, it's an epic, and it's like coma and november rain. ?Those lyrics seem to match the same theme as There Was A Time, so I think there's a chance he's telling the truth. ?Now if you wanna keep bitching and moaning that I'm him, go right ahead. ?Then, since we're in the same time zone, give me his address so I can go steal his cd.

Do people make fun of you cause you talk to yourself?
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 06:39:16 PM »

All we know is what he described, it's dark, it's an epic, and it's like coma and november rain

No, what he posted included the line 'You leave me nasty messages'!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
mattpf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 06:48:04 PM »

If he does have them i doubt he will leak them.

I live in the U.K so it is my bedtime soon, so if anything does leak, someone please pm me.

cheers
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 06:51:43 PM »

We already told you last night: prove these lyrics are real. Otherwise this thread will remain locked.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: