Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:38:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl must be nervous as hell (so much to do n say)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl must be nervous as hell (so much to do n say)  (Read 9863 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: February 21, 2006, 05:54:33 PM »

I mean shit all these years have passed.. When he first walks onstage already and jungle kicks in and he gets his first chance to address the crowd what will he say, who will he rant on?? How do you explain everything to the fans he knows have been patiently waiting all this time..? Can he play a show without mentioning cd's time table..? Carrying lots of weight on his shoulders this time around..

I want to see a live video stream of their first show so I can hear his first words again , just to hear what he has to say when the stage is his soap box..  SHould be very interesting.. Shocked
Chief
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 05:55:59 PM »

he probably will Do some ranting but im not expecting a lot. Hopefully he'll give a few interviews where he can sit down and think about things and try to do some explaining?...

he doesn't seem too nervous to me....

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
88 Days
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »

i agree, it will be very interesting to hear.
four years have passed since 2002, he will need to do some talking, although no one's forcing him to.
i'm so excited about this i can't sit still. drool
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 06:01:30 PM »

he probably will Do some ranting but im not expecting a lot. Hopefully he'll give a few interviews where he can sit down and think about things and try to do some explaining?...

he doesn't seem too nervous to me....

Well the pressure isn't on yet.. the album release (all the ,money that went into it), the shows (making each one) will influence the NA tour.. I think axl is udner a load of pressure, show the world 2002 was a fluke so to speak..

I just want to hear the man speak in front of say the rio crowd....
Mustapha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 06:03:22 PM »

I'll be there!! And I'm expecting that the breaks between the songs will be at least as interesting as the actual songs Grin Wink
He will probably make several rants ala Rio III. Topics may be:
- new album release (BUT OF COURSE Cool)
- slash's latest statements about Axl and the new album
- internet (again) and the leaks
- the new man on the guitar (whoever, or whatever hihi he is...)
- the loyalty of the fans
- the cancelation of the 2002 world tour
- the whole velvet revolver thing (unlikely, but possible)
- the legal issues with the old members of the band (now this will be funny Grin)

nothing else spreads into my mind right now, but I preview it will be a looooong gig ok
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 06:07:54 PM »

I assume he'll blame everyone else for his problems & complain about his earpiece. Isn't that what usually occurs?

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 06:09:39 PM »

I'm curious to his opinions on Velvet Revolver.

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 06:18:05 PM »

Maybe he'll mention how Scott Weiland stole his hat.
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 06:30:20 PM »

Hmmm.  Maybe he will make mention of:

- car dealership woes
- Buckethead flying the coop
- contacts with other former band members
- where he found his fashion inspirations
- the recording / re - recording process
- his psychics (thank god they found the right auroa!!)
- Earl & Betta
- the status of rock n' roll
- how good it is to be back!!

I can't wait for the first speech / rant / mental break down!!!!  It's gonna be great!! Smiley 
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 06:38:05 PM »

"I assume he'll blame everyone else for his problems & complain about his earpiece. Isn't that what usually occurs?"

that's funny...I think he'll be very polite until he reads a review
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 06:41:25 PM »

i think he'll have a rant about Slash and Co.

it seems alot of the stuff I heard seemed to be referencing them at the very least, indirectly
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 06:42:48 PM »

I assume he'll blame everyone else for his problems & complain about his earpiece. Isn't that what usually occurs?

Wht the fuck are you here?
Oh right you have nothing better to do with your time,so you bash a band you obviously dont like Roll Eyes

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 07:03:44 PM »

I mean shit all these years have passed.. When he first walks onstage already and jungle kicks in and he gets his first chance to address the crowd what will he say, who will he rant on?? How do you explain everything to the fans he knows have been patiently waiting all this time..? Can he play a show without mentioning cd's time table..? Carrying lots of weight on his shoulders this time around..

I want to see a live video stream of their first show so I can hear his first words again , just to hear what he has to say when the stage is his soap box..? SHould be very interesting.. Shocked

The great songs on CD will explain everything i hope. The saying GOOD things come to those who wait, is appropriate at this time
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »

If CD comes out and it blows everyone away, all will be forgiven. It's that simple.

I do however, think that he will be more nervious this time around than he was in 2002 because this time he actually has something to prove. Mainly that 2002 was not representative of what he is capable of doing. This time he will be playing mainly his own new songs (hopefully) and not relying on old gnr music to get him through the concerts. This will put more pressure on him because it is truely the time to put up or shut up and if he blows it this time when he is playing his own music that will pretty much be the end of Axl Rose as we know him. There will be no fall back this time where fans can say, "well, just wait until Chinese Democracy comes out, then we'll really see where Axl is at."
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 07:36:46 PM »

I want to see a live video stream of their first show so I can hear his first words again , just to hear what he has to say when the stage is his soap box..? SHould be very interesting.. Shocked

Roll Eyes do ya think so?
...he's so fucking rich n' famous to explain his fucking life...he'll just say lies 'bout why he's been outta stage after this time!!!  Undecided  , remember he's not like us!, we're the ones who must explain everything we do just cuz we must work hard to pay our food but he mustn't work anymore if he wanna....he just sings cuz he was born to be a rich celebrity, that's it!!!! 
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 07:39:23 PM »

Maybe he'll mention how Scott Weiland stole his hat.

I would probably go into a coma from laughing to hard if Axl mentions that! hihi

88 Days
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 07:42:44 PM »

you're a sad person. no
i feel bad for you, honestly. Undecided
88 Days
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 07:48:10 PM »

pathetic haters who will come crawling back like worms once CD drops aside though, it's about time this ball started rolling and axl will have to capitalize on this moment. we are finally in for something major and it feels so good lol Cool
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 07:57:52 PM »

I don't think Axl will have anything bad to say about Slash. I really think they're ready to let bygones be bygones. I think he'll come back, kick some serious ass, and smile all the way to the bank.

With, of course, Izzy back in the band.

I'm telling you, it's going to happen.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 08:00:05 PM »

pathetic haters who will come crawling back like worms once CD drops aside though, it's about time this ball started rolling and axl will have to capitalize on this moment. we are finally in for something major and it feels so good lol Cool

i guess u're dreamin' away from the real world buddy!....remember that Cindy Lauper was richer than GNR but suddenly da'girl tried to rule da'world again but all she just got was scorn from her ex-fans ?hihi ?...Axl might face da'same too so don't ya forget!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?no
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: