Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 12:17:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  bucketheads tour dates stopped
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: bucketheads tour dates stopped  (Read 13064 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 01:11:16 AM »

bucket wont be coming back, he screwed axl and the rest of the band over, and everyone who's been quoted has said that hes "difficult to get along with" or whatever so as much as it sucks that hes probably written/recorded most of the lead work on the album, he wont be back.  Slash wont be back, maybe him and Axl will work out their differences or something in the future but i dont think either of them are interested in a reunion, they've gone their separate ways and both seem to be happy with that.  I dont know if they will get a replacement for buckethead, they might suffer live without him there to play his own solos lol, but i think its probably more of an issue that he 'may' be on the album even though hes not in the band which is just weird... so many possibilities, only time will tell, but no bucket and no slash as far as I can see.

Axl did not close the door on bucket when he made his statement back in 2004.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 01:19:50 AM »

Buckethead might be difficult to work with... but you people will make exceptions to work with a great talent.

Much like Axl is hard to work with... but people still want to work with him. peace
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 01:34:07 AM »

just checking on some buckethead news.for some reason his tour stops on april 23 and doesnt start back till june 9th.just the right time for him to play with gnr at the festivals.i find that strange.im a diehard bucket fan and gnr fan cant wait to see him back with gnr.and he will be back.you have nice frorum here. take care.

Buckethead is Fuckin gay.

That was an intelligent reponse..

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 01:44:16 AM »

I love how people say that Buckethead is "difficult" to work with.  I think Axl is probably even more so, so that's crap.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 01:47:07 AM »

just checking on some buckethead news.for some reason his tour stops on april 23 and doesnt start back till june 9th.just the right time for him to play with gnr at the festivals.i find that strange.im a diehard bucket fan and gnr fan cant wait to see him back with gnr.and he will be back.you have nice frorum here. take care.

I wasnt tryin to be intelligent.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
hally187
Rocker

Booooiiiiiiinnnngggg

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 01:50:40 AM »

Every other member in the band has said how great axl is to work with, and theyve all said, not in these words, but basically that bucketheads an ass. ?The door is closed for buckethead, and neither axl or slash are interested in getting back together in a full capacity and probably never will. ?If theres gonna be a new guitarist it wont be either of them. ?It never ceases to amaze me the ideas people will come up with and then end up arguing as if its gospel truth.
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 01:51:04 AM »

Lucky for us.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 01:52:05 AM »

Buckethead is an amazing talent and I believe Axl respects that. If Axl decides to forgive Buckethead, then he'll be allowed back in the band, I don't think the members harbor any ill will against the guy.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 01:52:22 AM »

Luckey for us.

Whats luckey mean?   Oh you mean lucky.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 01:53:24 AM »

it's called a typo, dick... there sooo gay.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2006, 01:53:37 AM »

I just hope we get an announcement soon on everything... hopefully who the 3rd guitarest will be will be one of the topics addressed. I am sure Uncle Axl has a plan.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2006, 01:56:35 AM »

I just hope its not BucketHead,  I dont care how good he is.  He makes the band look like a retarded fukin joke, him and his stupid toys and his KFC bucket.    Fuck that shit.

steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2006, 01:57:45 AM »

You have the brain of a five year old. Dunno why you wouldn't enjoy the free toys.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2006, 01:58:38 AM »

I just hope its not BucketHead,  I dont care how good he is.  He makes the band look like a retarded fukin joke, him and his stupid toys and his KFC bucket.    Fuck that shit.

Who cares about image dude... lets just rock and not care about what they look like.  peace
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2006, 01:59:11 AM »

You have the brain of a five year old. Dunno why you wouldn't enjoy the free toys.

OK steviebucket

steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2006, 02:01:19 AM »

? I just hope its not BucketHead,? I dont care how good he is.? He makes the band look like a retarded fukin joke, him and his stupid toys and his KFC bucket.? ? Fuck that shit.

Who cares about image dude... lets just rock and not care about what they look like.? peace

It's always been my opinion that only morons care about image, and for their opinions? Blasphemy.
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2006, 02:02:17 AM »

Who cares about image dude... lets just rock and not care about what they look like.  peace

Im usually not one to care about image, but buckethead is to far off.  Dont like him, never will.   Im mean the dude pulls out a target bag at the concert I went too and starts givin out action figures.  Please this is GnR, not the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2006, 02:04:40 AM »

That's just buckethead dude... you don't have to like him though.. you are entitled to your opinion. But, without Mr.Buckehead Axl might have called cd off a long time ago... I am guessing he helped put in a lot of guitar work on there. He also helped generate a lot of new fans/ excitement regarding the new material.
steviebucket
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2006, 02:05:59 AM »

He also helped generate a lot of new fans/ excitement regarding the new material.

Yep, i'm one of them.  Smiley
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2006, 02:08:03 AM »

Yeah, what some people don't realize is that Buckethead had a huge cult following and some of his fans were like "ohh Buckethead is working with gnr, I might check out some older gnr material besides the stuff i know from the radio." This then caused some people to see how awesome the old material was and generated excitement to see/hear Buckethead with Axl....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: