Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 12:06:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Slash Confirms Soon ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Confirms Soon ?  (Read 9454 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2006, 05:14:35 PM »

The only thing I think should be noticed is that MAYBE he misunderstood or got things wrong, and an ANNOUNCEMENT or release date is coming in March, but not the actual album.?
Me too guess so. And/Or maybe a single?

Is there something significant about releasing an album in March? ?Like to qualify for the Grammy Awards or something like that? ?Because if there's NOT and since Axl's already waited this long, why not take advantage of an ad promotion that could be done with a June 6th release date?

CHINESE DEMOCRACY COMING 666!!!

What?! You're going to go ahead and act like you never heard of Axl's advisor Yoda. The very same Yoda who would advise Axl on which places had good vibes and which ones didnt for a show. You think in your wildest fucking dreams Axl would ever want something beautiful like Chinese Democracy to be attached to 666? Wake up Ma'am.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2006, 05:41:32 PM »

Slash "Hey Axl, I am rooting for you bro. I heard Chinese Democracy is amazing! Man the media thinks we still hate each other...its all blah blah blah. Anyway bro, I am still suing your ass and taking you to court this summer. You better give me more money or I will make you pay. Goodluck with Chinese Democracy. Hope you don't mind I am telling people its coming out next month. Chinese Democracy is going to be great!"

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2006, 06:29:54 PM »

It defintely won't be coming out in March and probably won't be out till next year. There are still 32 songs that need to be completed which, if going on Axl time, would take a few more years.

What!!?? i think you misunderstood Axl's comments..in over 10 years he only completed six songs!!?? and decided to play us them all!! as if.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »

Slash knows more than Axl's band it seems.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2006, 06:38:44 PM »

It defintely won't be coming out in March and probably won't be out till next year. There are still 32 songs that need to be completed which, if going on Axl time, would take a few more years.

What!!?? i think you misunderstood Axl's comments..in over 10 years he only completed six songs!!?? and decided to play us them all!! as if.

I don't think Axl has completed any songs yet. He said he is "working on" thirty-two songs with twenty-six of them "nearly complete." To me this means that twenty-six songs are in the final stages of completion with six other songs in various stages on development. So going by Axl's comments, in ten years he hasn't completed a single song.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2006, 06:51:08 PM »

I am hoping he meant 26 are done. If there are 26 uncompleted songs, this could continue to be a long wait.

Here's hoping for the best.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »

And some fans know more than Axl it seems. Don't you think? hihi
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2006, 07:17:20 PM »

rofl

What would have been interesting, would be to hear Slash comment the subject about new gnr cd, when April sets inn..  hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2006, 08:58:27 PM »

rofl

What would have been interesting, would be to hear Slash comment the subject about new gnr cd, when April sets inn.. hihi

hahhah! "did I say March? oh yeah that's right...I didn't mean 2006 though! are you nuts?" Cheesy

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2006, 03:15:02 PM »

i found this by doing a Google search. Sorry if its been posted already, it said its from an Irish newspaper

Guns 'N' Roses new album out next month

13/02/2006 - 18:16:31

Legendary rockers Guns 'N' Roses will release their first album in 13 years next month when the long awaited Chimese Democracy finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The November Rain hitmakers last released new material in 1993 with their covers album The Spaghetti Incident.

Frontman Axl Rose has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer.

Guitarist Slash gushes: "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including Better, There Was A Time and The Blues.

Get your FREE Ringtones, Java Games & Colour Logos from IOL 's NEW My Mobile site

Entertainment News | Messageboards | Print Version | Email to friend | Previous Page

? Thomas Crosbie Media, 2006.

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2006, 03:18:28 PM »

i found this by doing a Google search. Sorry if its been posted already, it said its from an Irish newspaper

Guns 'N' Roses new album out next month

13/02/2006 - 18:16:31

Legendary rockers Guns 'N' Roses will release their first album in 13 years next month when the long awaited Chimese Democracy finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The November Rain hitmakers last released new material in 1993 with their covers album The Spaghetti Incident.

Frontman Axl Rose has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer.

Guitarist Slash gushes: "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including Better, There Was A Time and The Blues.

Get your FREE Ringtones, Java Games & Colour Logos from IOL 's NEW My Mobile site

Entertainment News | Messageboards | Print Version | Email to friend | Previous Page

? Thomas Crosbie Media, 2006.

?

It's just a mixture of old rumors.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2006, 03:20:44 PM »

the irony if slash was the first to say the date of the new gnr release date hihi

March is really closing in, but now axl has the world of rock's ear so this would be the time if ever
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »

Old news dude

LoL you say it like you know what's going on. You're a newb anyways man.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2006, 03:25:29 PM »

It is more reasonable to expect a single or OST song; an album.....very doubtful.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2006, 03:29:02 PM »

It is more reasonable to expect a single or OST song; an album.....very doubtful.

well if they?re using those "new marketing strategies" and we`d get an announcement this week, everything is possible....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »

considering a release on march 28th for example...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2006, 03:30:39 PM »

how can you not use the momentum of these "leaks" to release something or at least give a date.. before you know it this dies down and you have to leak more song sto get this back up..
WARose
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2006, 03:37:09 PM »

how can you not use the momentum of these "leaks" to release something or at least give a date.. before you know it this dies down and you have to leak more song sto get this back up..

well    lots of momentums passed without any hint of a release..............vma?s........ 'cough'

FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »

do you really think they would make an  announcement on a saturday or sunday?Huh i doubt it

at least wait till like, wednesday before sticking a fork in the whole ordeal.

poop
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »

Well I thinkt hat too much has happened for their to not be a release this "year".

Think about it... too much has happened. This is the overall high point in Guns N' Roses since the 2002 VMAs and tour that was cancelled.

This is the time, this is now, this is perfect, Chinese Democracy, really starts now!

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: