Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:16:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will Buckethead be back for a new tour?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will Buckethead be back for a new tour?  (Read 17853 times)
ATREAL1_1
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2006, 01:21:52 AM »

I wish Bucket was back in the worst way! he adds something interesting to the band, that would attract new fans. And he is incredible.

its funny though, cause months ago everyone was hating on the guy, and telling me how bad he sucks. People made all this fucking comments before they even fucking heard him play on the album. He's FUCKING GREAT!!!
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2006, 01:33:54 AM »

I'm kinda mixed. Everyone in the band seems to see Bucket's departure as a positive event. Axl, Tommy, and Dizzy have all stated this. As far as his impact while playing on all the material we've heard, he's replaceble. His style (pure shred) just gets kinda old. Its great in 'I.R.S' and 'Riyadh', but it begins to get old when he shreds in every single song. He's probably the most skilled player in the world, but he's not a huge loss, IMO. I just wish I knew exactly what he has put forth as far as the creative process (writing, etc.)...

I agree with you!

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2006, 01:38:24 AM »

Slash can pick it up and fill in with no problem

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2006, 02:44:00 AM »

Not only do I wish Buckethead was still in, but if his contributions are removed or redone by someone else, I will be fucking pissed.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2006, 02:50:00 AM »

Not only do I wish Buckethead was still in, but if his contributions are removed or redone by someone else, I will be fucking pissed.
I agree. Removing his parts will take CD down a notch. I know there's alot of people here that hate BH, but you cant deny the impact he has on the new songs. His IRS solo is stunning, and that shit he does on CD is kick ass as well.

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2006, 02:50:45 AM »

Slash will never be in GnR again.  And Buckethead does things Slash can't do, as great of a player as Slash is there are things Buckethead does that he can't
manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2006, 02:53:11 AM »

I'm sorry but I don't think slash could make TWAT any better than it already is Wink
McDuff
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2006, 03:06:52 AM »

I could careless if Bucket's in the band,sure his playing is awesome,I really don't think he'll be back in GN'R tho,because the other guys seem to pissed at him or something peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2006, 03:08:36 AM »

Guys, I love Bucket... but Slash could make these songs awesome too.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2006, 03:09:51 AM »

I could see Buckethead returning to tour.  It wouldn't shock me, the money would be hard to turn down and he's nearly impossible to replace when it comes to his live parts.  If I'm not mistaken Axl even thanked him publically for the work he did on the album in a statement after he left the band which makes it seem like he left the door open for Buckethead to return
McDuff
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2006, 03:10:52 AM »

Guys, I love Bucket... but Slash could make these songs awesome too.

I agree with you on that man yes
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2006, 03:13:46 AM »

No question Slash would sound great on these songs especially TWAT.  But the chances of Slash returning to GnR are so small.  It's more likely that Buckethead would return to tour with GnR than Slash  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2006, 03:14:37 AM »

I'd love to see Axl rip it up on the piano for the last 2 minutes of TWAT.
badapple81
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2006, 03:16:18 AM »

I love IRS so I don't agree that Bucket redeems the song. However listening to his stuff on these songs makes me realise just how amazing he is and I hope we get to hear him.
layne
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2006, 03:19:01 AM »

you know, Buckethead has a great reputation as guitarist and his contribute in new songs is great. I hope he never went out or al least he comes back very soon.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2006, 03:29:45 AM »

Slash is out of the band for TEN YEARS - forget about him & GN'R, at least for this time, maybe sometimes in the future... with different constelation of the stars on heaven...

anyway my opinion at Buckethead hasn't changed much. I learned to love that guy when he was in the band, I love his acoustic solo albums Colma & Electric Tears (VERY recommendable material, EVERYONE should listen to it and finally stop pissing at this awesome man).

about him IN the band... I'm sceptic, these demos show his beautiful playing ability, I'm glad he remained at least at these demos. remember guys, these are just demos, and we don't know how old they are. but if this remains at final version, I'd be glad.

I think Buckethead won't come back to the band, maybe until there's a tour, where he would be very usable

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2006, 03:42:28 AM »

Yeh the dude is a great guitarist but I wouldnt want him back. He decided to leave the band. He cant have believed in what they were doing that much if he decided to jump ship!

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2006, 03:59:33 AM »

Yeh the dude is a great guitarist but I wouldnt want him back. He decided to leave the band. He cant have believed in what they were doing that much if he decided to jump ship!
Cmon man!! Listen to his solos! Does that sound like a man that doesnt believe?

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2006, 04:17:50 AM »

Buckethead isn't coming back. He won't mention, discuss, pantomine, or scribble any mention of what happened.

Tommy burned alot of bridges when he suggested he wish he had 'shit in his bucket.'

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2006, 04:19:04 AM »

I was bummed when bucket left.

I hope he comes back when this thing gets going again.

Hopefully nobody will poo in his bucket.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: