Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:26:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Tonight
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 1332 times)
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« on: February 18, 2006, 08:32:42 PM »

Here's a GN'R story about tonight and a bit of last night. I haven't been on the forum for a long time because I thought pretty much the GN'R camp silent still. I came on here from time to time to see whats being going. Since Axl was seen at this Korn Launch Party it has been the start of something. A lot more Axl sightings and then all these leaks. Where are they coming from? Now the leaks I was just wondering the net and happend to stumble on this news. I searched for most of the night to get a hold of these leaks and it was worth the wait. At first I was like wow this is really something its really different. I informed my friends about the news. And tonight I showed them the demos that have been leaked.

We were completely stoned off our faces. I played the tracks and we realized how this is such an epic album that it could the music is done so well and everyone involved in the GN'R camp has made a great collabration. I now understand what Axl has been saying all along about holding his big guns back and why this is such a complex record. Everything just makes sense about this album after hearing just three of these songs. I felt the emotion in these songs tonight it feels so epic and amazing. Its really something and its amazing. To me its such an important album my friend that I played it to wasn't really into guns n roses hes more into the whole emo/power pop thing these days like a lot of people. But he was blown away by this material all the people that I had round were just simply blown away. When the album is out its gonna be a moment that I wont forget ever!

EEEERRRR Little boy
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 08:35:10 PM »

I know how you feel.  peace

These three leaks are some of the best music I've heard in years...

"Chinese Democracy", by all accounts, is going to be an epic.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 08:39:45 PM »

1. Welcome back
2. I agree with everything you said
3. You are setting a bad example for the newbies, and causing Jarmo or some of the mods to pull out a few more hairs by starting another thread that could fit into any of dozens that already exist  peace

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 08:44:51 PM »

lol I know but I just had to express my overall thoughts on these songs. I dont think any piece of music has truely blew me away till 2nite!

EEEERRRR Little boy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: