Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:53:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  a warning:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: a warning:  (Read 34607 times)
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2006, 11:32:36 PM »

so you are telling us that Axl is going to scrap ten years of work because one or two people let the cat out of the bag early? I guess if thats what he wants to do, then fuck it...

how fucking childish can you be?Huh??

I am sorry, it goes with the territory.

Take a year to make an album, it leaks, a few people listen....take over ten years with NO COMMUNICATION, it leaks, and what the fuck do you expect?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Behold, the evil that men do...
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2006, 11:33:02 PM »

I find it pretty funny that Axl Rose would threaten us fans with the "I won't release any new music" card. ?Hell, us GNR fans can take 12 years of that punishment standing on our heads. ? ?hihi

I hope someone leaks General. ?Just so Axl can explain to the record company that spent $13 million on the record that he isn't gonna release it because he let a copy leak at a strip joint.

So damn funny and so damn true.

Agree

Yep....a supposed threat like that can't rattle us, not releasing is exactly what we are used to..infact it's become a way of life.
But I would hope this isn't true and Axl embraces the positive feedback the leaks are getting.

it was fine until TWAT leaked and others were rumored to leak

On a side note...do you see how funny that sentence is....LOL...ok I am being immature...

Seriously....there's nothing much he can do about it...except maybe make an official public announcement now..maybe that will get the attention of the leakers to stop leaking and the radio stations to stop playing it. ? If management or gnr camp aren't behind the leaks.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 11:35:05 PM by DoubleTalkingJive » Logged

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »

If they only wanted IRS to leak, and some of Better, then that would make sense given what dark has said.  Management WANTs IRS in heavy rotation.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2006, 11:36:26 PM »

so you are telling us that Axl is going to scrap ten years of work because one or two people let the cat out of the bag early? I guess if thats what he wants to do, then fuck it...

Take a year to make an album, it leaks, a few people listen....take over ten years with NO COMMUNICATION, it leaks, and what the fuck do you expect?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I cant tell if you are serious or being sarcastic, but I hope you arent seriously ripping Axl a new one over something that someone claims he said.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2006, 11:37:23 PM »

I find it pretty funny that Axl Rose would threaten us fans with the "I won't release any new music" card. ?Hell, us GNR fans can take 12 years of that punishment standing on our heads. ? ?hihi

I hope someone leaks General. ?Just so Axl can explain to the record company that spent $13 million on the record that he isn't gonna release it because he let a copy leak at a strip joint.

Agree

Yep....a supposed threat like that can't rattle us, not releasing is exactly what we are used to..infact it's become a way of life.
But I would hope this isn't true and Axl embraces the positive feedback the leaks are getting.

On a side note...do see how funny that sentence is....LOL...ok I am being inmature...

Thanks for the mental image... It wasn't pretty...

I think misterbrownstone has now taken a page from the jameslofton criteria of a bullshit insider.

This kid had every opportunity to prove himself...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2006, 11:38:11 PM »

Lots of cold truth spreading all over this thread

//JK
misterbrownstone
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2006, 11:39:16 PM »

i'm fine if you don't believe me.

i never wanted this to be me having to prove to you anyhting, but if it's come to that, that's pretty sad.

even if i didn't have a contact, why the hell would Axl want this leaking?
DUST N BONES
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2006, 11:40:09 PM »

Trust me, I don't think he's fake...I'm also pretty sure he's not 16.

Did anyone else notice that half of this benchiefjr's posts defend misterbrownstone?  Looks like he created an alter ego to stick up for himself. LMAO.

Also I can't believe this thread has even gone this far.  If we just ignore these idiots like mrbrownstone who know nothing and are clearly just looking for attention they'll eventually go away.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 11:42:05 PM by DUST N BONES » Logged
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2006, 11:40:56 PM »

don't pull shit with misterbrownstone. hes very reliable and is the type of person who is only looking out for the good of Guns N' Roses.
DUST N BONES
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2006, 11:43:06 PM »

don't pull shit with misterbrownstone. hes very reliable and is the type of person who is only looking out for the good of Guns N' Roses.

Another mysterious person with 6 posts defending misterbrownstone.  He probably created 50 user names for himself.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2006, 11:44:12 PM »

Agree

On a side note...do see how funny that sentence is....LOL...ok I am being inmature...

Thanks for the mental image... It wasn't pretty...

Yeah...but in the right circumstance it is ok Grin

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2006, 11:44:42 PM »

not ripping Axl, just saying that if what this stupid assholes says is true, i don't think Axl would be where he is today, meaning that he can basically do whatever the fuck he wants...

I just hope no one is stupid enough to believe this jack ass in saying that Axl is going to put his life's work on the shelf because someone leaked it...and if so, then fuck him, but I tend to give Axl more credit than that, as weird as things have been for years,

i guess thats why we keep coming back, never know what will happen, and the music is always beyond what you could ever expect, when it comes , that is

misterbrownstone
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2006, 11:45:36 PM »

Did anyone else notice that half of this benchiefjr's posts defend misterbrownstone?? Looks like he created an alter ego to stick up for himself. LMAO.

Also I can't believe this thread has even gone this far.? If we just ignore these idiots like mrbrownstone who know nothing and are clearly just looking for attention they'll eventually go away.

uhh...i'm 100% sure i didn't make another account...

ask jarmo to check the IP address.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2006, 11:46:07 PM »

This guy is the worst fake insider in GNR history. Tomorrow I'm gonna have my 6 year old cousin come on here and be an insider. He'll put this guy to shame.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2006, 11:47:30 PM »

i'm fine if you don't believe me.

i never wanted this to be me having to prove to you anyhting, but if it's come to that, that's pretty sad.

even if i didn't have a contact, why the hell would Axl want this leaking?

You shouldn't be fine as a fan wanting to hear Chinese Democracy. You should be doing everything you can to make us beleive you. You should be a basket case right now if you feared that you had this knowledge and you need everyone to listen to you.

The sad thing is trying to put your own point across, your own opinion, and lying that you have inside info to help get it across.

Yeah...but in the right circumstance it is ok Grin

Oh yes it is Double Jive... Yes it is drool hihi

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2006, 11:48:18 PM »

Another mysterious person with 6 posts defending misterbrownstone.? He probably created 50 user names for himself.

uh no, i dont happen to be misterbrownstone. i just know of him from over at chinesedemocracy.com
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2006, 11:49:05 PM »

Let me try this again. If you are really trying to help, just give us reason to believe you. Tell us who the source is. The reason you created this thread was to help us and, I assume, help yourself as a fan, by not doing anything that would block CD from seeing the light of day.

In Jerry McGuire voice: Help us, help you...

T.T.
?.?.
DUST N BONES
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2006, 11:50:18 PM »

This guy is the worst fake insider in GNR history. Tomorrow I'm gonna have my 6 year old cousin come on here and be an insider. He'll put this guy to shame.

rofl beer
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2006, 11:50:42 PM »

fuck misterbrownstone.......

"that old man, he's a real mother fucker, gotta kick him on down the line"

standing up for tha band, are ya?Huh ? ?all we did was listen. ONE person leaked the songs, but yet the warning is here?

Shove your warning up your ass!!!

I don't have "The General" or "Catcher in the Rye" but if I Did, I would listen to them, as any one would do, and I would share them, with whoever wanted them, until they are available on iTunes or similar....

McDuff
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2006, 11:54:10 PM »

Did anyone else notice that half of this benchiefjr's posts defend misterbrownstone?? Looks like he created an alter ego to stick up for himself. LMAO.

Also I can't believe this thread has even gone this far.? If we just ignore these idiots like mrbrownstone who know nothing and are clearly just looking for attention they'll eventually go away.

uhh...i'm 100% sure i didn't make another account...

ask jarmo to check the IP address.

hmm, this misterbrownstone guy,I think he was one of the people who asked me for the links to the leaked songs on a pm smoking
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: