Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:38:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  a warning:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: a warning:  (Read 34689 times)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2006, 10:59:27 PM »

do u have contact to gnr management?
Dude, dont play this guys games. If you do, it'll go on all night.

since there doesnt seem to be any leaking this night, thats okay Wink

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2006, 11:01:06 PM »

I honestly don't think Axl is pissed about all this... I think he is somewhere thinking.. "Ohh well, let those over obsessive little fucks listen to the demos, they deserve it for standing by my side all these years." ?hihi

Lets not forget guys, we are the ones who have had to put up with everyone making fun of us for years for thinking Guns N Roses would ever be relevant again... and in the end... we are going to be right. peace
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2006, 11:01:49 PM »

We are on topic, and no one is insulting anyone.

The "I'm not Axl Rose" posts aren't exactly on topic, are they?
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2006, 11:02:58 PM »

Nope, you are right.   Thought you were getting on me for telling the original poster to put up or shut up.  My bad.
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2006, 11:05:07 PM »

How COULDENT AXL be pissed of...He workes for so long on this project and when its all about to take of Someone leaks stuff out and it dosent follow his play of how to release it...I would me pissed BIG TIME.. peace

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
misterbrownstone
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2006, 11:05:16 PM »

i'm not old...?

who ever said i was old???
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »

Children, we have been very bad boys and daddy Axl is going to punish us all.. let's go to bed with no Chinesse Democracy for dinner !!!

Don't want more leaks ? Release the F*#&$n album...
Anyway, we are not the bad guys, just desperate fans that have been waiting for more than a decade, go get the leaker !!. This whole thing is free publicity.. so who's the bad guy ?

//JK
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2006, 11:07:05 PM »

Dude, we have stood by Axl's side for years and have kept the faith no matter what.. even when all the people in the press liked to bash Axl and root for his failure, we've been here the whole motherfucking time. Axl has to appreciate us and I don't think he would be upset that his true fans are hearing this music. ?peace
Megaguns
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2006, 11:09:21 PM »

misterbrownstone       
i think you should probably say your source dude. It cant do much harm now? Not everyone is going to believe it until then. If its just a ploy by you to single handedly try to stop the leaks, it isnt gonna work.
unless a source is produced. remember there is nothing to lose.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »

i'm not old...?

Let me try this again. If you are really trying to help, just give us reason to believe you. Tell us who the source is. The reason you created this thread was to help us and, I assume, help yourself as a fan, by not doing anything that would block CD from seeing the light of day.

In Jerry McGuire voice: Help us, help you...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2006, 11:12:57 PM »

Maybe you could just tell Jarmo who your source is and then he can stop all boards that are talking about the new songs? ?peace
And them Maybe we can get something in march... beer

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2006, 11:13:19 PM »

I just contacted his source myself. I asked if Axl was pissed that these demos were released. Here is the response I got:

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2006, 11:15:55 PM »

I find it pretty funny that Axl Rose would threaten us fans with the "I won't release any new music" card. ?Hell, us GNR fans can take 12 years of that punishment standing on our heads. ? ?hihi

I hope someone leaks General. ?Just so Axl can explain to the record company that spent $13 million on the record that he isn't gonna release it because he let a copy leak at a strip joint.

So damn funny and so damn true.
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2006, 11:18:49 PM »

I find it pretty funny that Axl Rose would threaten us fans with the "I won't release any new music" card. ?Hell, us GNR fans can take 12 years of that punishment standing on our heads. ? ?hihi

I hope someone leaks General. ?Just so Axl can explain to the record company that spent $13 million on the record that he isn't gonna release it because he let a copy leak at a strip joint.

Agree

//JK
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2006, 11:22:52 PM »

i'm not old...?

Let me try this again. If you are really trying to help, just give us reason to believe you. Tell us who the source is. The reason you created this thread was to help us and, I assume, help yourself as a fan, by not doing anything that would block CD from seeing the light of day.

In Jerry McGuire voice: Help us, help you...

I can only echo these sentiments

T.T.
?.?.
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2006, 11:23:01 PM »

I just contacted his source myself. I asked if Axl was pissed that these demos were released. Here is the response I got:

LOL!
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2006, 11:23:50 PM »

Children, we have been very bad boys and daddy Axl is going to punish us all.. let's go to bed with no Chinesse Democracy for dinner !!!

Don't want more leaks ? Release the F*#&$n album...
Anyway, we are not the bad guys, just desperate fans that have been waiting for more than a decade, go get the leaker !!. This whole thing is free publicity.. so who's the bad guy ?

No kidding.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2006, 11:24:39 PM »

Agree

Yep....a supposed threat like that can't rattle us, not releasing is exactly what we are used to..infact it's become a way of life.
But I would hope this isn't true and Axl embraces the positive feedback the leaks are getting.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
misterbrownstone
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2006, 11:27:46 PM »

Agree

Yep....a supposed threat like that can't rattle us, not releasing is exactly what we are used to..infact it's become a way of life.
But I would hope this isn't true and Axl embraces the positive feedback the leaks are getting.

it was fine until TWAT leaked and others were rumored to leak
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2006, 11:31:25 PM »

Agree

it was fine until TWAT leaked and others were rumored to leak

You ignored the question again... Bah... This subject is now DEAD.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: