Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:15:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  this news isnt good
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: this news isnt good  (Read 13101 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2006, 01:33:45 PM »

I can hear someones blood boiling.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 01:33:53 PM »

i got the general but when i opened the link it was a mugshot of axl

rofl rofl rofl
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2006, 01:34:11 PM »

Leak this fucker. NOW. Everyone will still buy it when it comes out. ?I'm actually surprised its taken this long. Its possible this album was bootlegged at that strip club. Axl, Tommy, and Dizzy: This is what happens when you spend years saying 'soon', 'mindblowing', 'earth shattering', 'hairs breadth',etc. You hype it up to the extreme, and create a huge demand for it. Anyone who gets access to it will of course take advantage. Should have released this fucker 3 years ago.

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2006, 01:35:22 PM »

Leak this fucker. NOW. Everyone will still buy it when it comes out. ?I'm actually surprised its taken this long. Its possible this album was bootlegged at that strip club. Axl, Tommy, and Dizzy: This is what happens when you spend years saying 'soon', 'mindblowing', 'earth shattering', 'hairs breadth',etc. You hype it up to the extreme, and create a huge demand for it. Anyone who gets access to it will of course take advantage. Should have released this fucker 3 years ago.

HAL-LAY-FUCKING-LUE-YA!!!
axlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2006, 01:37:24 PM »

it will take away alot of album sales dont leak it
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2006, 01:38:15 PM »

Remember that if the full album leaks, it's not necessarily the version of Chinese Democracy that will be officially released.

The album has been been completed at least two times in the past before Axl decided to scrap it and start over.
makane
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2006, 01:38:59 PM »

The man himself  Wink?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2006, 01:40:14 PM »

We know how many songs were on the Trunk CD...happens to coincide with what we got...If anyone else can show tangible evidence that TWAT and Better weren't the other 2 songs on the CD, than please do so, but I doubt there will be anything more.  I know I told a few of you last night that I was doubting the fact that the source CD was Trunk's, but how could it not be?  I dunno
axlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2006, 01:40:26 PM »

damn this is the most vies any of my topics has ever got lol please guys odnt download please
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2006, 01:40:40 PM »

I think the album will at least make $13 million and break even, regardless of its quality.
Francisco_Trento
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2006, 01:42:15 PM »

Come on, people
these leaks are demos
Leak the high quality sounds as they will be on cd it's impossible now
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2006, 01:42:59 PM »

how is this bad news??? ?we'v waited ?15 years for this.. it about time we got some new music.. and if axl really cared about the album leaking he wouldn't have given it to a club owner and publically played it. ?i'm still going to buy the cd when it comes out.. to check out the art work ect... but if it leaks i will download it with a second thought... ?FYI ?i think better is going to be HUUUGE
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 01:43:12 PM »

fuck man i think axl would hang him self it that happened. Maybe the guy he played it for in the club recorded it behind axls back?Huh
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2006, 01:44:48 PM »

I'm not convinced that this dude has any more than these 3 tracks.

Would axl carry around demos to play when he went out? The strip club theory seems strange to me; why be so careless when he has been so careful thus far.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2006, 01:45:30 PM »

If it helps CD come out sooner, bring it on!

It probrally wouldnt be the final version anyway

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2006, 01:45:58 PM »

Would axl carry around demos to play when he went out? The strip club theory seems strange to me; why be so careless when he has been so careful thus far.

He did this at an LA strip club a few years ago as well.

I dunno - free lap dances?
superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2006, 01:46:34 PM »

We know how many songs were on the Trunk CD...happens to coincide with what we got...If anyone else can show tangible evidence that TWAT and Better weren't the other 2 songs on the CD, than please do so, but I doubt there will be anything more.? I know I told a few of you last night that I was doubting the fact that the source CD was Trunk's, but how could it not be?? I dunno

Eddie Trunk himself said that T.W.A.T. wasnt on the cd Mike Piazza had...
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2006, 01:47:07 PM »

I sure hope this doesn't happen no, because if everyone already has it on their pc who's gonna buy it except for hardcore fans like us...
RichardNixon
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2006, 01:47:18 PM »

What about that story about Axl playing CD in order to get in the club? According to the the New York Post, Axl had his driver get CD...perhaps this CD was stolen? But why release the album in bits and pieces? There is no logic here. I wish the band/Axl would issue a statement.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2006, 01:48:15 PM »

I'm not convinced that this dude has any more than these 3 tracks.

dunno man, darknemus posted that a rumor there was five tracks

and the ones i dl'd are titled like this

2 Better (2:06 incomplete)
3 Twat (6:43)
5 Twat (6:01)

I didn't number them, so IRS is either 1 or 4 and That leaves one more floating around unless bother clips of better are from different tracks (I haven't closely compared them yet to see)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: