Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:34:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I need advice from guys who might be like this one I'm crushing on.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I need advice from guys who might be like this one I'm crushing on.  (Read 9592 times)
MCT
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2006, 01:14:34 PM »

EDIT - Aren't there any other dickheads out there willing to admit to their humanity?

I painted my toenails once and watched Mystic Pizza.................

While the city burps and picks its teeth
I think of you my sweet Jason

Now come
and bury your head in my golden fleece.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2006, 01:17:44 PM »

While the city burps and picks its teeth
I think of you my sweet Jason

Now come
and bury your head in my golden fleece.

Great, now I'm gonna post in the crying thread.................

MCT
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2006, 01:27:20 PM »

Hang on a second here! We're men! We're big fuckin' hairy arse beer guzzlin' killin' moose by the dozen hair pullin' doggie doin' in the woods men!

We can't act like this!

Come on, let's go run a buffalo off a cliff and fuck the guts out of a couple of cavewomen...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2006, 01:32:27 PM »

Hang on a second here! We're men! We're big fuckin' hairy arse beer guzzlin' killin' moose by the dozen hair pullin' doggie doin' in the woods men!

We can't act like this!

Come on, let's go run a buffalo off a cliff and fuck the guts out of a couple of cavewomen...

I've gotta go. I'm gonna meet my buddies at a football party and then go to strip club afterwards. I hope my wife has dinner ready for me when I come home drunk around 2 am and want sex.................
MCT
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2006, 01:36:44 PM »

I've gotta go. I'm gonna meet my buddies at a football party and then go to strip club afterwards. I hope my wife has dinner ready for me when I come home drunk around 2 am and want sex.................

And if she ain't got nothin' cooked just beat the teeth out of her head and then screw her.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2006, 01:38:19 PM »

And if she ain't got nothin' cooked just beat the teeth out of her head and then screw her.

As long as I don't have to talk to her about feelings...................
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2006, 04:43:31 PM »

EDIT - Aren't there any other dickheads out there willing to admit to their humanity? That way we can force I don't stir the pot Sterling to make more edits!

I'm a dickhead willing to admit to my humanity, just tell me what to do? Cheesy

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2006, 04:44:26 PM »

As long as I don't have to talk to her about feelings...................

Feeling? We're men we have no feelings  Cheesy

Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2006, 07:43:02 PM »

Hey, guys, it's totally cool now. I got everything straightened out and although we're remaining friends, nothing's changed except the destroyed infatuation. I'm glad I didn't let this last or nothin'.

beer
MCT
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »

EDIT - Aren't there any other dickheads out there willing to admit to their humanity? That way we can force I don't stir the pot Sterling to make more edits!

I'm a dickhead willing to admit to my humanity, just tell me what to do? Cheesy

Cry havoc, and let slip the cocks of war!

What you must do my good man, is ask, nay, DEMAND that Sterling not brand you a clich?!

Stand and be counted in mockery's stead as the singularity that you are! Not the nameless statistic that she claims you to be!
Evolution
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2006, 11:25:31 PM »

I GOT A KEG!! *GRUNT*
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2006, 11:49:35 PM »

EDIT - Aren't there any other dickheads out there willing to admit to their humanity?

I painted my toenails once and watched Mystic Pizza.................

have you ever ate at mystic pizza wow best pizza ever
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 04:25:01 AM »

Sterling: Guys (except MCT) don't like to have uncomfortable conversations. 

Now what's with the generalization?

That's like saying all men get drunk on friday!
But guess what, I really don't care what day it is!  hihi (anyway my job demands it..)

You may think we don't like to have uncomfortable conversations (since I personally like to get clear things up if need to). And how I see it, the real problem is that many girls (not all) seems to think that we men should see the trouble to learn how to mind read.

I ask a girl what's wrong, she says nothing and I know she's lying but why should I see throuhg the trouble to find out if she can't answer a simple question?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 03:46:50 PM »

Hey, guys, it's totally cool now. I got everything straightened out and although we're remaining friends, nothing's changed except the destroyed infatuation. I'm glad I didn't let this last or nothin'.

beer

Good, now we can continue the destruction of this thread? hihi

Hey, Sterling don't brand me a clich?

MCT
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2006, 06:20:48 PM »

Yeah! You stupid ole vagina head!

I hope you trip on your fallopian tubes and fall hard on a gigantic penis! Nipple face...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 06:36:20 PM »

*Burp*
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 06:41:45 PM »

Yeah! You stupid ole vagina head!

I hope you trip on your fallopian tubes and fall hard on a gigantic penis! Nipple face...

Well I hope someone takes your left nut too!   Cheesy

Someone should castrate you, really ? Roll Eyes

hihi

« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 06:46:02 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
MCT
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 06:47:05 PM »

Someone should castrate you

Is that where they stick two fingers up your arse and make you smell 'em?
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 06:48:47 PM »

Someone should castrate you

Is that where they stick two fingers up your arse and make you smell 'em?

Did your momma not learn you betta than this?? ?Angry

Shame, shame? no

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sterlingdog
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 10:47:39 PM »

MCT: Just FYI, you seem to think I'm a psychologist or something (hence your words, "approach" and "moderately successful").? ?I don't think you have a clue what it is I actually do, but I assure you I do NOT do therapy.? I can't, people who whine annoy me.? I can also assure you that I'm far more than just moderately successful in what I do.?

The reason why I'm good at what I do is because I understand that people are not anywhere near as complicated or unique as we wish we were.? Generalizations work when they apply to the majority of a given group.? There are exceptions to every generalizaton, and pretty much everyone thinks that THEY are the exceptions.? Sometimes they are, most of the time they aren't.

Further, I would never group someone like SLC into a group with a high school boy.? But I wasn't talking to SLC's wife or girlfriend, I was responding to a high school girl about a high school boy.? She gave enough information for me (doing what I do) to draw some simple conclusions about the kind of person he was and I responded accordingly.? And when it comes to that kind of situation, my track record of success is very high.? I have no problem admitting when I don't know something.? But I have spent many years studying people, how they think, their motivations, and predicting their behavior.? And yes, I'm good at it.?

So you all can point out to me all day long that you don't fit into my generalization, but since I never said any one person here did, you can only guess if I think you do or not.? ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: