Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:38:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A Thing on Sp1at, i know i know...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Thing on Sp1at, i know i know...  (Read 1228 times)
benchiefjr
« on: February 17, 2006, 04:57:02 PM »

No More Leaks
Written by Administrator   
Thursday, 16 February 2006

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak;

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

The original leaker has also stated he will not be leaking any more GN'R material.

The Reeds have been good to us at Splat and I respect their words. Dizzy has been respectful to Axl for many years and is a beacon to all human beings and to all fans. His loyalty has mirrored our own so we should respect the way of the Reed.

At Splat, we are/have been aware that an announcement is due in the next couple of weeks so we urge anyone who is thinking of leakng any more material to at least give GN'R a few weeks to respond in a positive manner before releasing any more material.

The material that has been released already has turned many heads and has tamed many lions. It has been a positive move for GN'R despite their disapproval, but maybe it is a good idea to quit while the iron is hot. In reality, only a minute of a new song has been released, as IRS was available already. Not much harm has been done so lets leave it this way.

Lets move on and see what happens.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 04:58:34 PM »

repost

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 04:59:10 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=25512.0