Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Let's get the demos played on as many stations as we can - generate buzz!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's get the demos played on as many stations as we can - generate buzz!  (Read 7370 times)
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2006, 04:59:48 PM »

I'm sorry if you took it personally but unfortunately I believe that when someone defies a guy who's been in the business like forever, he's being immature.

Let's say you're 30 or even 40 and your job is a butcher or the guy who works in anything else BUT marketing. Is it wise to defy someone who's in the business forever?

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2006, 05:01:48 PM »

I'm sorry if you took it personally but unfortunately I believe that when someone defies a guy who's been in the business like forever, he's being immature.

Let's say you're 30 or even 40 and your job is a butcher or the guy who works in anything else BUT marketing. Is it wise to defy someone who's in the business forever?

And this shows how mature is the person that started this thread...

You posted a picture of Merck to prove your point. Great, what's next? Naked pictures of Axl to prove he isn't worth of our respect?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: