Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:14:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  TWAT leaked soon? [Rumour]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TWAT leaked soon? [Rumour]  (Read 14169 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2006, 07:00:29 PM »

Over 4 hours elapsed before IRS was finally posted on mygnr. Other people definitly have the songs, its only a matter of time before they come out! If anyone reading this has them can i make a suggestion that you get in contact with the guy who has the VMA rehearsals DVD. Make a trade!

Jonx

I hope youre right although I'll be happy with just the remainder of Better

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
EvilAsh2015
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2006, 07:14:07 PM »

Same Here.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2006, 07:15:50 PM »

No More Leaks 
Written by Administrator     
Thursday, 16 February 2006 
Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak;

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

The original leaker has also stated he will not be leaking any more GN'R material.

The Reeds have been good to us at Splat and I respect their words. Dizzy has been respectful to Axl for many years and is a beacon to all human beings and to all fans. His loyalty has mirrored our own so we should respect the way of the Reed.

At Splat, we are/have been aware that an announcement is due in the next couple of weeks so we urge anyone who is thinking of leakng any more material to at least give GN'R a few weeks to respond in a positive manner before releasing any more material.

The material that has been released already has turned many heads and has tamed many lions. It has been a positive move for GN'R despite their disapproval, but maybe it is a good idea to quit while the iron is hot. In reality, only a minute of a new song has been released, as IRS was available already. Not much harm has been done so lets leave it this way.
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2006, 07:23:24 PM »

No More Leaks?
Written by Administrator? ? ?
Thursday, 16 February 2006?
Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak;

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!

The original leaker has also stated he will not be leaking any more GN'R material.

The Reeds have been good to us at Splat and I respect their words. Dizzy has been respectful to Axl for many years and is a beacon to all human beings and to all fans. His loyalty has mirrored our own so we should respect the way of the Reed.

At Splat, we are/have been aware that an announcement is due in the next couple of weeks so we urge anyone who is thinking of leakng any more material to at least give GN'R a few weeks to respond in a positive manner before releasing any more material.

The material that has been released already has turned many heads and has tamed many lions. It has been a positive move for GN'R despite their disapproval, but maybe it is a good idea to quit while the iron is hot. In reality, only a minute of a new song has been released, as IRS was available already. Not much harm has been done so lets leave it this way.

That's from Splat ? could you give us a link ?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:24:58 PM by jk75 » Logged

//JK
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2006, 07:26:05 PM »

Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer.

Ok, this person needs to realize we have been told this for so many years. Even from the man himself. Still... no announcement. It does suck for the band so I understand why they don't want this shit to come out. But this is the best thing that has happened to the GnR fans & supporters since the tour which was a big slap in the face. What's so hard to understand here?

I do hope an announcement is made soon. Maybe they've told wes of an announcement so he is going to hold on to the tracks. If there is no announcement I do hope he shares them. I think it's only fair we give them a bit more time... but if there isn't anything announced then why should he continue to wait?

Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »

a few weeks?  hrmm..

the plot thickens

T.T.
?.?.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2006, 07:27:58 PM »

...give GNR a few weeks to respond...

rofl

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2006, 07:29:25 PM »

...give GNR a few weeks to respond...

rofl

Lets do the math , after bucket left they hoped to have a release date in a "few months" and that was over 2 years ago .. so a few weeks would be roughly about a year from now , GNR time. Ok , no prob. Just a lil patience.

Roll Eyes

Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2006, 07:30:09 PM »

If I had the material, I'd give them till midnight to make an announcement on the release date then I'd release TWAT. ?We deserve it at this point. ?
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »

forget it I found it myself.

Why the Splat statements are always like if they were some kind of official source ?? where come this people from ? What is their reputation ?

//JK
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2006, 07:31:28 PM »

forget it I found it myself.

What is their reputation ?

piss poor
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2006, 07:32:23 PM »

If I had the material, I'd give them till midnight to make an announcement on the release date then I'd release TWAT.  We deserve it at this point. 

1st threaten with the fll version of "better" ... then release that. Then hit em with TWAT , then claim to have MORE.

LMFAO.

Let's all just go fucking beat down some doors!!!!  rofl

ThisLife
Opening Act

?

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2006, 07:32:40 PM »

wes from mygnr sent me TWAT yesterday and it is amazing, comparable to Estranged and destined to be a single.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2006, 07:33:23 PM »

give GnR a few weeks???

it's been a month since the KORN party

Axl was just in NYC this past week....coincidentally where Snctuary is.....

what's wrong with an anouncement this week
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2006, 07:33:38 PM »

wes from mygnr sent me TWAT yesterday and it is amazing, comparable to Estranged and destined to be a single.

god, please stop the horror... ?Grin

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2006, 07:33:43 PM »

here we go.

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2006, 07:33:46 PM »

Bullshit. Own up to it then. Let us listen. Fuck the suits.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2006, 07:35:25 PM »

I pledge to all of you that if I had any GNR material I'd place it in everyone one of your hands regardless of GNR's management.   peace
Steel_Angel
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »

pm it to me so i can hear it for myself.

ok
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:40:35 PM by Steel_Angel » Logged
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2006, 07:36:42 PM »

Bullshit. Own up to it then. Let us listen. Fuck the suits.

You really are one of Zakk's children.

Restraint is for suckers.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: