Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:38:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  whats up with other forums?!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: whats up with other forums?!  (Read 3968 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2006, 06:27:01 PM »

not sure, but it's linked to newgnr.com , gunsnroses.us.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
gnr lives on
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2006, 08:14:53 PM »

do they work on a daily bandwidth limit or something else?

dont think so...i think the server has a bandwidth of how much it can handle at one moment.... so if it's overloaded it stops people from getting on...
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 08:28:15 PM »

It would be nice if there was an official gnr site that was actually updated with news. These forums wouldn't be hit as hard and the fans wouldn't have to go into hysteria anytime something happens. Seriously... if an announcement is around the corner I hope they have something ready launch.

Jarmo, you should lend them a friggen hand!  hihi

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 08:29:30 PM »

Yeah HAHAHAHAHAH.. Merck and Co. do something for the fans? Hard to believe that one.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
ben9785
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 08:32:18 PM »

Yeah HAHAHAHAHAH.. Merck and Co. do something for the fans? Hard to believe that one.

With all respect, I'm going to have to agree. For fucks sake, I know they like to keep it secretive and cryptic and shit and I'm sure it's really fun for them all but we are the fucking funs we are the ones who make this happen, we are the ones who supported Axl and got him as far as he has not only musically but in his life generally..

We deserve at least straight answers, yknow what I mean?

I'm not trying to appear ungreatful for the same bits we might get, but come on we deserve a bit more..waiting so many years...i just dont get it..
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »

Let it out bro.. You won't be banned for you opionions on the suits. I'm just amazed everyone takes the littlest piece of bullshit they are given every 10 months known as "news" with a smile. Its bullshit. Its time they step up. So many people don't know GnR is still around... Why? Merch and Co. arent doing anything about it.. Throw up a website.. Shout some daily updates... Get the fucking BAND ON YOUR RECORD COMPANY WEBSITE for God's sake.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
ben9785
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 08:42:31 PM »

Let it out bro.. You won't be banned for you opionions on the suits. I'm just amazed everyone takes the littlest piece of bullshit they are given every 10 months known as "news" with a smile. Its bullshit. Its time they step up. So many people don't know GnR is still around... Why? Merch and Co. arent doing anything about it.. Throw up a website.. Shout some daily updates... Get the fucking BAND ON YOUR RECORD COMPANY WEBSITE for God's sake.

Thanks man...Nah that pretty much covered it nicely....I completely agree with everything you are saying.....I just don't understand what they're trying to do....For fucks sake the record company themselves has lost so much damn money over this...I know Axl is a big investment but come on....people need to put more pressure on him...thats why these leaks are perfect...and its not like they're gonna lose anything...look at the amount of interest this has sparked..mainly positive responses....the record company have to at least sympathise with these fans..its not like when Chinese Democracy gets released, millions of dollars are suddenly going to appear in their bank...its the fans all over the world who will be going out there and picking up the albums and parting with their well earned money..i dunno if that makes sense..nevermind..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 08:46:32 PM by ben9785 » Logged
Pdj79
Headliner

Rockin' the cowbell since '79!!!

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 10:34:29 PM »

I had no idea chinesedemocracy.com was still around. Who owns it nowadays?

BP from gunsnroses.us and Sladdi from newgnr.com are the co-conspirators of CD.com.  From what I have read in conversations via other avenues, the downtime for CD.com is not linked to the heavy traffic.  If anything, its probably to let the tide of people wanting links to the songs subside so that the MODS don't have to pull triple shifts deleting links and talk about the 2 songs.  Its probably the best move...although finally there was something worth talking about in there.

There's something very 'Spinal Tap' about all this.  - Slash
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2006, 10:38:24 PM »

I had no idea chinesedemocracy.com was still around. Who owns it nowadays?

BP from gunsnroses.us and Sladdi from newgnr.com are the co-conspirators of CD.com.  From what I have read in conversations via other avenues, the downtime for CD.com is not linked to the heavy traffic.  If anything, its probably to let the tide of people wanting links to the songs subside so that the MODS don't have to pull triple shifts deleting links and talk about the 2 songs.  Its probably the best move...although finally there was something worth talking about in there.

Chinesedemocracy.com will return once 2NaFish stops being gay and brings back the keys to the control room. Smiley

tinyrobot
Headliner

you know I'm bad, I'm bad (really, really bad...)

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2006, 10:59:46 PM »

My board is still up and running, no downtime shit... we rule  yes

GUNSNROSESFANS.com  Cool
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: