Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:46:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Anyone think CD will come out in March seriously?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone think CD will come out in March seriously?  (Read 7190 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »

Do you think CD will hit emule before it hits the shops? i think so...

hmmmm im sure no one would download...... smoking

someone over at blabbermouth posted that they know where it's gunna be pressed and well .. umm ...  nervous

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2006, 02:43:14 PM »

They have the Peppers, Tool and Pearl Jam all releasing stuff that month.

Gr8.  their listeners will buy CD as well.

May or June is the month for roses. Bloom!  Cheesy

I'd like to see some appetizer in March.
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 02:52:04 PM »

I hope that it will be out in march, but I believe it will be out  in late spring/early summer.

This   is   Democracy!!!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 03:02:35 PM »

I'm actually leaning towards a May release , personally.

No, may's a bad month to release. They have the Peppers, Tool and Pearl Jam all releasing stuff that month.

So? Release it when they actually DO have competition and just blow them all the fuck outta the water!!! All this BULLSHIT about being SCARED to release anything cause .. ohh , such and such have an album coming out that month makes me fucking SICK .. if axl has confidence in this material then who gives a flying fuck whats coming out? Dig up Hendrix and Morrison and have them collaberate on a new album and STILL go against it!

Axl needs to show the world he still has fucking BALLS and is not some scared lil reclusive rockstar hiding behind a throng of yes men. Thats my opinion.

I have to say I agree with the last statement!!!   We have been waiting too long....and that is why these songs ARE getting leaked.    But see I don't think and never did think all these years that Axl has confidence in the music...hence what's taking so long.   Hopefully now he has it and as far as leaks well....it's bound to happen..these demo's have been sitting around for YEARS and somebody got their hands on them.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 03:03:10 PM »

I have no damn clue when it will be released. ?I'm not throwing March out yet though. ?They don't need to promote this album like some people think. ?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 03:05:58 PM »

Maybe the single of Chinese Democracy NOT the album in March. Hopefully the album will be released in 2006

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 03:12:30 PM »

Maybe the single of Chinese Democracy NOT the album in March. Hopefully the album will be released in 2006

I really hope there isn't a single followed by another delay. It would be like OMG all over again

Here today...ready to rock
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 03:14:58 PM »

I'm actually leaning towards a May release , personally.

No, may's a bad month to release. They have the Peppers, Tool and Pearl Jam all releasing stuff that month.

So? Release it when they actually DO have competition and just blow them all the fuck outta the water!!! All this BULLSHIT about being SCARED to release anything cause .. ohh , such and such have an album coming out that month makes me fucking SICK .. if axl has confidence in this material then who gives a flying fuck whats coming out? Dig up Hendrix and Morrison and have them collaberate on a new album and STILL go against it!

Axl needs to show the world he still has fucking BALLS and is not some scared lil reclusive rockstar hiding behind a throng of yes men. Thats my opinion.

No way does this get released in March....

As for competition....from a personal stand point I agree...but theres no way from a biz perspective you'd release when other competition is high.  Same with movies...you wouldn't release something the same weekend a star wars movie or lord of the rings comes out...you'd get killed. 

A May release does makes the most sense though...get out the CD just before the summer and own the airwaves the entire rest of the year.  Let these other bands release their stuff but by then CD will have its 3rd #1 out Wink

didn't know tool was releasing a new disc.  They are outside the mainstream though.  And Pearl Jam?  uh, does anyone still care about them besides the die hards?  They don't even do radio anymore.  Not a threat at all.

RHCP are the only legit competition from those mentioned.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2006, 03:16:58 PM »

GnR will not, i repeat, WILL NOT release the album aour other artists release schedules.

When it's ready it will be released. And not before.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2006, 03:32:39 PM »

Ditto neemo. Besides every month someone releases something.

does anyone still care about them besides the die hards?  They don't even do radio anymore.

Sounds freakily familiar. I just don't remember where I heard this one  headscratch
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 03:33:52 PM »

On that Anti-Music site it says:

"The question remains, "Will there be Chinese Democracy" in 2006? A definitive answer we do not have, but there have been rumblings that announcement is coming out of the GNR camp within weeks."

Where did they get the rumbling announcement part from??

From the boards would be my assumption.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 03:34:57 PM »

On that Anti-Music site it says:

"The question remains, "Will there be Chinese Democracy" in 2006? A definitive answer we do not have, but there have been rumblings that announcement is coming out of the GNR camp within weeks."

Where did they get the rumbling announcement part from??

Merck.  And I believe in the members.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2006, 03:51:05 PM »

I do think that it is safe to say that the album will be out in 2006. I think that's a solid thing....

March it's fluffy for an album, but single yes.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
leila
Rocker

You wrote the soundtrack to my life....

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 03:53:42 PM »

No March..but I think CD will be released soon..I hope that...sorry..I'm very excited today... ?Cheesy ?Tongue

"..when I find out all the reasons maybe I'll find another way,find another day..with all the changing seasons of my life maybe I'll get it right next time....."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2006, 04:03:46 PM »

Soon is the word now.

There're solid talents in GNR and some solid fans in the GNR world. ok
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2006, 04:20:14 PM »

Ditto neemo. Besides every month someone releases something.

does anyone still care about them besides the die hards?  They don't even do radio anymore.

Sounds freakily familiar. I just don't remember where I heard this one  headscratch

Hmm, I don't know....I think PJ is a foot note in rock history, while GNR are legends.  PJs songs were big when they came out, but they're not big now.....whereas you still here Guns songs everywhere.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
leila
Rocker

You wrote the soundtrack to my life....

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2006, 04:23:35 PM »

No March..but I think CD will be released soon..I hope that...sorry..I'm very excited today... ?Cheesy ?Tongue

Oh god not that word again!!? hihi

Wink today I love this word? ok

"..when I find out all the reasons maybe I'll find another way,find another day..with all the changing seasons of my life maybe I'll get it right next time....."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2006, 04:41:03 PM »

Hmm, I don't know....I think PJ is a foot note in rock history, while GNR are legends.  PJs songs were big when they came out, but they're not big now.....whereas you still here Guns songs everywhere.

Note I'm not talking about pj or whatever band. It's about where I heard it. If you read the past threads you'd get it. Wink
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2006, 05:02:45 PM »

Merck said Axl hopes to release it this year and Axl says we WILL hear music this year. It's obvious that GnR didn't want these leaks to happen so Chinese Democracy may start now Smiley

Merk said 2005 was going to be GNR year, and Axl said at 2001 Rock in Rio that he'll be back next summer with a bunch of new songs (something like that). I hope he'll release CD this year, march sounds everyday a little more hard to believe, but I don't trust Merck or even Axl words.

As a GNR fan, you must be a little skeptical.

//JK
Chief
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2006, 05:30:38 PM »

about the leaking of the album, another high profile cd by metallica was released and my friend told me it didn't leak until a couple days or so before, and they also moved up the release date as well.
with the security on the actual album sessions, etc.. i wouldnt be surprised if it doesn't leak at all!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: