Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:59:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A Request / Management: "do not mention the songs ..."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Request / Management: "do not mention the songs ..."  (Read 22345 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2006, 05:41:25 PM »

I respect Mysterons wishes so I won't be sending IRS around or anything. It's a cool song, also I want Mysteron posting here and answering our questions, I don't think its wise to piss off the dude or dudette. He seems to type like a dude so I will say hes a dude.

And did some one pass you the song(s) somehow? It's good that there are others who do send it around upon request, since you're not one of them.

At this stage of the game I'll take whatever listening i can get, 'cause, still, no one knows when and if this thing will get released.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2006, 06:18:02 PM »

I do not get why these boards are droppin at the sound of Merk's voice. Who cares? If the fuckin band had a website or an update once and a while. Something then Id say Ok.. I respect there wishes. But GnR is bullshit. I love them but they are just bullshit. Why listen to Merk and company.. they aren't goin to hunt everyone down one by one. Maybe they should get off their suit asses and see that people are loving the new material and grow balls and push axl to finish the fuckin thing.. Or maybe just maybe update there fucking website.. Or something.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2006, 06:21:35 PM »

why would anyone want to hide these leaks wehn all it does is build up towards the album and spread around the rock community..
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2006, 06:23:09 PM »

Exactly. And I dont want no Axl sob stories that his work is on the net now.. Too bad.. He's down some of the most fucked up shit to fans and people still kiss his feet.. To that I say shit happens. Release your album. I have always seperated his personal atitude and the music but this time I wont.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2006, 06:25:42 PM »

I do not get why these boards are droppin at the sound of Merk's voice. Who cares? If the fuckin band had a website or an update once and a while. Something then Id say Ok.. I respect there wishes. But GnR is bullshit. I love them but they are just bullshit. Why listen to Merk and company.. they aren't goin to hunt everyone down one by one. Maybe they should get off their suit asses and see that people are loving the new material and grow balls and push axl to finish the fuckin thing.. Or maybe just maybe update there fucking website.. Or something.

My guess would be because alot of the forums have connections to Merck and he does confirm rumors that go around to not be true.   So I guess in that sense the board is sorta obligated to respect the wishes of GNR's management...plus this is a gnr forum so.   I dunno I am starting to believe management has all to do with these leaks.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2006, 06:28:47 PM »

so umm who leaked the tracks?
www.Gnrreincarnated.tk
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2006, 06:46:05 PM »

I think you know what I am going to say and ask? hihi

Please can you remove all leaked files, including any links and please can you remove all mention to the leaks (to the best of your ability)

And please don't whinge.

Asking not to leak it is one thing but there is  a huge buzz about these demos, mostly postitive so why try and kill the buzz?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
alexh0618
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2006, 06:48:40 PM »

I can see taking the links to the songs off but not even talking about the songs is flat out STUPID. I was on the HTGTH main page today and in the news colum, it stated that there were in fact, 2 songs leaked. I went on that same page a half hour later, and guess what, the article is taken off and replaced with the "new VR dancing CD." WTF is up with that?
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2006, 07:05:42 PM »

It's the suits. Damn suits.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2006, 07:10:11 PM »

I think the Management should spend their time to create a Guns N' Roses official website instead of giving lessons of moral to the fans "you should do this, don't mention that, erase this, delete that" etc...

Mysteron, tell the Management to do their job.

great post nesquick - they have a nerve to some extent alright

the only time any communication is offered is when its a slap on the wrist or something negative

let the fans rejoice that we have something to enjoy

also, who thinks Better is the first single and this was a deliberate leak? Theres no way thats a demo in my view (as IRS clearly is). Give them a better version of the demo thats already leaked and a little taste of the new single before it hits the airwaves?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Chief
Legend

« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2006, 07:11:38 PM »

i wonder who sent out that infamous Piazza disc anyway?HuhHuh?!!?!?!?

was it a band member or Axl? i mean, the moment its out there they've gotta know its gonna get in the hands of someone who will spread it to everyone......

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »

Great fuckin post

i agree

Leak away!!!!!

I dont think ill listen to "Better" I want to hear the album in its entirety the way its suppose to be heard.
Leaks spoil albums and Ive waited too long to be spoiled now.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2006, 07:14:10 PM »

Great fuckin post

i agree

Leak away!!!!!

I dont think ill listen to "Better" I want to hear the album in its entirety the way its suppose to be heard.
And  if the album never comes out,then what?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2006, 07:16:06 PM »

Great fuckin post

i agree

Leak away!!!!!

Then we are in the same boat we've been in for years .. album or leaks , I dont care which comes first .. i'll buy the album anyways if it ever comes out. But I will download any leaks I can get too.

Origen
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2006, 07:16:39 PM »

http://www.sp1at.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1411

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak;

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!
[/b]

Who the does she think she is. We are pissing the band off, yeah well if they just released it there would be no problems.

And your a little late my dear thousands of people have this now and still spreading.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2006, 07:17:14 PM »

Great fuckin post

i agree

Leak away!!!!!

hey dude.......... wrong time for pessimism hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2006, 07:18:46 PM »

Lisa Reed wrote these words to the original Dizzy Reed message board with regards to the recent leak;

I just don't understand it. If people claim to love the band and Axl so much why on earth would you do something you know will piss them off? Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver. I just as much as anyone want this record to come out. but BE PATIENT!
[/b]

Who the does she think she is. We are pissing the band off, yeah well if they just released it there would be no problems.

And your a little late my dear thousands of people have this now and still spreading.

yeah it sound a bit arrogant..........but she`s right. and her comments are one more hint to the release..... i guess 3 months ago this would`ve been big news hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2006, 07:21:57 PM »

Be patient. Yeah , waiting ten years is certainly not patient. Especially when members of GNR (including her husband) have dangled the democracy carrot in our faces so many times over the years.

If this pisses off the band then it does. IMHO , I bet NOBODY except axl and merck are pissed.

THis is probably the only chance some members will even get to hear a near completed version of a song.  rofl

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2006, 07:22:46 PM »

[/b]

BE PATIENT!! ?Thats funny. ?The whole GNR online community being told to BE PATIENT!!. ?thanks for the laugh! rofl

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2006, 07:24:22 PM »

I could give two shits what Dizzy's wife says. She doesn't know shit. Dizzy doesn't know shit. Leak on until Merck and Axl throw us a fucking bone and say a few words to the fans or have a fuckin website.. people's dogs have websites.. Axl Rose cant have one? Leak away.. Sorry Mrs. Reed.. Stay off the internet if you dont want to see whats happening.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: