Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:15:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  These songs are OUTTAKES - right?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: These songs are OUTTAKES - right?  (Read 3798 times)
Chief
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2006, 01:46:49 PM »

yea these are demos so the tone, mix and what not will be pretty different i think in the final version. ALSO, we are hearing an mp3 so it won't sound as good ........

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 05:19:25 AM »

Well, hopefully we'll soon have the other 4 songs, as well as the whole "Better" version...

I believe that it's the Trunk cd. Darknemus thinks so, and he's the one responsible for this, along with Saint...

If memory serves me right, Trunk acknowledged there were three songs on that CD, with and without vocals. I've heard Prostitute was the third song... Then again, it might be TWAT. One can't really be sure without hearing the disc.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 05:41:11 AM »

Whoever sent Piazza that CD must have a copy. Plus, they could have mailed one to anybody. Maybe Derek Jeter has a copy. Perhaps they sent one out to Albert Pujols! The sky's the limit!

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
blackpainter
Opening Act

An HC, as always!!

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 06:40:10 AM »

If memory serves me right, Trunk acknowledged there were three songs on that CD, with and without vocals. I've heard Prostitute was the third song... Then again, it might be TWAT. One can't really be sure without hearing the disc.

Whoever sent Piazza that CD must have a copy. Plus, they could have mailed one to anybody. Maybe Derek Jeter has a copy. Perhaps they sent one out to Albert Pujols! The sky's the limit!

nervous Whatever...that is weird... hope no more leaks.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 06:42:13 AM »

Why "I.R.S." demo? Why "Better"? Compared to Good Charlotte, this stuff sure is the second coming of Led Zeppelin, but compared to "The Blues", these songs are mediocre - and I think we can all agree on "I.R.S." being good, but no big gun.

I agree with the second half of this.. So much of gnr's material is way better the irs or better it's just everyone is so deprived of music from axl they just love anything thrown out there
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: