Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:29:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl sightings in Las Vegas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl sightings in Las Vegas  (Read 29543 times)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2006, 05:27:37 AM »

Stripsclubs could offer perfect forum for negotiation besides.? Grin

meaning....maybe axl was enjoying his time + he could talk with certain people...

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2006, 07:05:18 AM »

paris hilton wears prada, celine, dior, gaultier and she is still white trash.

as classy these VIP strip clubs might be .... still strip clubs. still lame. it's not about the furniture or the food, it's about the concept. l - a - m - e

Wink

Dude, you are entitled to your opinion, however, so am I.? Strip clubs lame?? Whats wrong with beautiful women entertaining, talking, dancing and pleasing men?? If there is one thing men have in common, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or class, it is a love for women.? Then again, I don't know many French men, so maybe you guys are "different?"

The women in particular at the high end establishments get paid extremely well for it, its of their own choice, and everyone is happy as a result.? My wife knows I go to strip clubs once in a while and she has absolutely no problem with it.?

So why are you so high brow as to think going to a strip club is lame?? Your reputation preceeds you...

i'm cool man.
it's just ... how does your wife feel that you are getting pleasure (visually?) from another woman ? that's not reassuring for her Sad - if i wanna see naked girls, i make my girlfriend strip Smiley

love for women ? yeah, but i dont wanna pay for it. and the woman can please because she is attracted to me or loves me, not because she is payed to do so. that's it.
and i don't care about the stripper point of view. that's her business - even if, admit it, these girls end up there because they fail at some point, you're not on your way to be an executive manager , and just say" hey, i've always wanted to strip for money ! since i'm 6 years old !" ....
i m talking about the customer point of view. it think it's lame. i dont say you're lame, i dont say axl's lame - but the act of paying for that is lame. just get it for free Smiley

then again. it's not the topic, so sorry mate Smiley PEACE

ps: about the french thing, i dunno, there are a lof strip clubs in paris. that's not the point. that's just my point of view.

i really hate this french loser, always going on about his "girlfriend", what are you trying to prove? most people have one, including myself, you seem to include it in every post. it's sad. i mean stick to the topic, who gives a fuck about some french snob's private life? i guess the point you are trying to make is that every french man is not a homosexual coward...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:07:50 AM by ThatCertainSomeone » Logged

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2006, 07:16:21 AM »

paris hilton wears prada, celine, dior, gaultier and she is still white trash.

as classy these VIP strip clubs might be .... still strip clubs. still lame. it's not about the furniture or the food, it's about the concept. l - a - m - e

Wink

Dude, you are entitled to your opinion, however, so am I.? Strip clubs lame?? Whats wrong with beautiful women entertaining, talking, dancing and pleasing men?? If there is one thing men have in common, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or class, it is a love for women.? Then again, I don't know many French men, so maybe you guys are "different?"

The women in particular at the high end establishments get paid extremely well for it, its of their own choice, and everyone is happy as a result.? My wife knows I go to strip clubs once in a while and she has absolutely no problem with it.?

So why are you so high brow as to think going to a strip club is lame?? Your reputation preceeds you...

i'm cool man.
it's just ... how does your wife feel that you are getting pleasure (visually?) from another woman ? that's not reassuring for her Sad - if i wanna see naked girls, i make my girlfriend strip Smiley

love for women ? yeah, but i dont wanna pay for it. and the woman can please because she is attracted to me or loves me, not because she is payed to do so. that's it.
and i don't care about the stripper point of view. that's her business - even if, admit it, these girls end up there because they fail at some point, you're not on your way to be an executive manager , and just say" hey, i've always wanted to strip for money ! since i'm 6 years old !" ....
i m talking about the customer point of view. it think it's lame. i dont say you're lame, i dont say axl's lame - but the act of paying for that is lame. just get it for free Smiley

then again. it's not the topic, so sorry mate Smiley PEACE

ps: about the french thing, i dunno, there are a lof strip clubs in paris. that's not the point. that's just my point of view.

i really hate this french loser, always going on about his "girlfriend", what are you trying to prove? most people have one, including myself, you seem to include it in every post. it's sad. i mean stick to the topic, who gives a fuck about some french snob's private life? i guess the point you are trying to make is that every french man is not a homosexual coward...

thank you.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2006, 07:42:01 AM »

i really hate this french loser
That's uncalled for, and way out of line. At no point in the discussion did he insult you, so I see no reason you should do it. Usually when someone has to resort to that style of immature shit they are either losing their argument, or are jealous of the person the insult is directed at.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2006, 07:47:55 AM »

yes, i'm jealous of a person whom i have never seen, ONLINE, and even more so i am jealous of a french person. yes, you are correct. OR, i might just be sick of seeing his arrogant and irrelevant post scattered all over the board. choose.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2006, 08:51:39 AM »

Are you done whining?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2006, 08:58:57 AM »

yes, i'm jealous of a person whom i have never seen, ONLINE, and even more so i am jealous of a french person. yes, you are correct. OR, i might just be sick of seeing his arrogant and irrelevant post scattered all over the board. choose.

weren`t you the guy that got fired at mygnr and joined like a week ago?? thank god jameslofton didn`t know that earlier..... hihi  but anyway: why do you know he`s including his girlfriend in every post when he`s a regular here and you visit this board for the second time???   and well....  you seem to have something against frenchs right??    well   we really appreciate racism, prejudices and stereotypes here........... no

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2006, 09:38:39 AM »

weren`t you the guy that got fired at mygnr and joined like a week ago?? thank god jameslofton didn`t know that earlier...
Actually, I figured that he was one of their rejects. Anyone who comes here and has a few posts, and most are derogatory remarks, you can bet your life they came from the other forum. I just didn't want to mention 'the other forum' because I know how it offends you. hihi

Wonder why there was no sighting today? Maybe Axl celebrates his birthday a few days early. hihi

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2006, 09:50:17 AM »

what kind of a blatant lie is that? i was never registred at mygnr. get your shit straight.
and "racism"? stop raping that term. the french are a race now? lord help us all.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2006, 10:02:58 AM »

what kind of a blatant lie is that? i was never registred at mygnr. get your shit straight.
and "racism"? stop raping that term. the french are a race now? lord help us all.

Well, maybe if you start behave.. he will bless you too... rofl

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2006, 10:14:44 AM »

Ok, enough. Next I'll start deleting pointless posts from this thread.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2006, 11:26:33 AM »

Paris Hilton was seen at Tryst Wynn yesterday.   nervous

Glad Axl wasn't ok
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2006, 01:07:03 PM »

Paris Hilton was seen at Tryst Wynn yesterday.? ?nervous

Glad Axl wasn't ok

Why?? Where Paris is, there are photographers and entertainment reporters..... More exposure for Axl. Look you can't have it two ways, Axl is either sitting in a sandbox in his living room (Brian Wilson style) or he is out in the public eye getting his name back out there. If you want him to get back name recognition he is going to be seen in alot of the same places as The Hilton's, The Olsen Twins, Lindsay Lohan, and the rest of 20 something Hollywood.

Everyone here needs to drop the holy than thou vibe.

Axl can go to strip clubs, hand out with Korn, hangout with Papa Roach, be seen with Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, The Cast of the OC. It doesn't make him any less of a Rock Star (which is what he is). I'm sorry if you have some projected image of Axl being an intelectual, morally sound, father figure, but he isn't..... He is a Rock Star.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2006, 01:12:57 PM »

I was alluding to the fact that Paris Hilton is white trash and I was glad Axl wasn't there when she was. Roll Eyes

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2006, 01:29:19 PM »

Again, I ask Why......... Axl is white trash...... him being at a club that Paris Hilton is at is only going to get his name in the paper which is a good thing.

Get used to the fact that he is going to be seen around people like that the more he goes out. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually gets linked to a younger Hollywood name...... they are afterall the Supermodels of this generation.... there is no more Stephanie Seymore's (actresses now take their Magazine covers)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2006, 01:51:04 PM »

Isn't Paris Hilton Matt Sorum's phone buddy?

Remember when someone posted her phone calls and his name and number were on there?
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »

That's the same girl, but guess what, Matt Changed his number and a few new people heard the name Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver) in the news. No harm in the long run.

Sorry if I seemed to have gone after you on that one. I just can't understand the people who turn their nose up at Axl at a strip club, or Axl with Paris, or Axl with a pop-punk band.............. The good thing is you are seeing and hearing about him. It's not going to strip his relevance as an artist because shook his ass drunk ten feet from Paris at a Vegas club a few hours before he bought his buddies lap dances and expensive Champaign at a "Gentlemens Club."
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2006, 02:09:12 PM »

That's the same girl, but guess what, Matt Changed his number and a few new people heard the name Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver) in the news. No harm in the long run.

Sorry if I seemed to have gone after you on that one. I just can't understand the people who turn their nose up at Axl at a strip club, or Axl with Paris, or Axl with a pop-punk band.............. The good thing is you are seeing and hearing about him. It's not going to strip his relevance as an artist because shook his ass drunk ten feet from Paris at a Vegas club a few hours before he bought his buddies lap dances and expensive Champaign at a "Gentlemens Club."

No problem.

I've never been to a 'gentlemens club'.

What really goes on there?  Are men allowed to touch the dancers?  Or is that illegal?

Can someone clue me in?

marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2006, 03:06:16 PM »

Good to see Axl having fun with himself.
Im looking forward to the day when one of us from these boards finally bumps into him and simply ask him WHY? I know I would.

MNW

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2006, 03:30:32 PM »

No problem.

I've never been to a 'gentlemens club'.

What really goes on there?? Are men allowed to touch the dancers?? Or is that illegal?

Can someone clue me in?

No touching (unless you bring enough money for that Smiley )
Just Music, Expensive Drinks, Expensive Cigars, Leather Furniture, and Medicaly Enhanced Woman....... Not a big deal, but hey, some people find it Lame.....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: