Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 08:37:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228147 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's Recreational Activities
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's Recreational Activities  (Read 9636 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« on: February 02, 2006, 12:57:36 AM »

Besides reading books, puffing cigars, and getting his dick smoked by some bitch, I wonder what else he does? I find it ammusing that he is a big book reader. Maybe just the image of him curled up with his favorite book is funny shit. At least uh...right now it is.

Maybe he does dinosaur tea parties with Beta's (or whoever's) kids or something. It's probably "Yea we are going to play with Uncle Axl today."

So if he's doing dinosaur tea parties, then he might also be into watching the Wiggles with them too. Axl probably get's all crazy singing Fruit Salad and Dorothy the Dinosaur with them and pretending he's Captain Feathersword.

"Arg, me harties...I'm Axl oops...I mean Yar...I'm Captain Feathsword!"

I guess the dude is probably a gamer too. I can see him as a DS kind of dude so he can yell at some bitch, or blow on her to turn her on...or touch her digital boobs or puss and laugh. Or announce that he's Doctor Axl and cut some fool open on a bad days work in the studio.

"Ahh looks like Doctor Axl lost another one"

Uh wait what was?

So besides reading books and smokin, what else is this dude into?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Warren
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:03:36 AM »

Luxury cars.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 01:08:06 AM »

Why is it "amusing" that Axl reads? He's obviously intelligent, and most intelligent people read. I would actually like to know what kinds of books he reads besides 'A Scanner Darkly'. You can tell alot about a person by their taste in books.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 01:17:20 AM »

You can't tell anything by what someone reads. I can prove it.

For instance take me. I still read comic books.

Back to topic. My wife thinks he is into pedicures because of how extremely meticulous he is about is hair.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 01:24:30 AM »

this just cracked me up ,right now.i was kinna pissed i didn't get to smoke some wiggles tonight.and then i read this.perfect timing !
you might not get the wiggles thing but it's slang for something bad.for the late folkz lol.

the one an only horsey !
Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 01:26:57 AM »

i think he likes to collect antiques and travel for vacations.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 01:28:04 AM »

For instance take me. I still read comic books.

That actually answers a lot of questions. hihi
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 01:28:55 AM »

haha

u guys should read the book "survivor" by chuck palahuniuk (sp?) , guy who wrote Fight Club. Great book, finished it in 2 days
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 01:34:06 AM »

ha wrong subject but i think.he flys kites in grape smuglers lol.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 01:37:46 AM »

now that was just stupid to say huh.i must need some sleep lol.

the one an only horsey !
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 02:01:45 AM »

Why is it "amusing" that Axl reads? He's obviously intelligent, and most intelligent people read. I would actually like to know what kinds of books he reads besides 'A Scanner Darkly'. You can tell alot about a person by their taste in books.

Do we really wanna open that can of worms?

Any idea how many "Soundtrack Possibility" threads would be popping up after the "Axl's Bookclub" thread is open for buisness.. hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 02:56:53 AM »

i know a few years back he did a halloween party at his house and invited groups of disabled kids.he actually dressed up and went around greeting poeple for an hour before revealing that it was actually him.there was a fun fair,zoo,decorations n stuff all over his house.so maybe he does a lot for charitys and disabled kids.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 03:13:25 AM »

i know a few years back he did a halloween party at his house and invited groups of disabled kids.he actually dressed up and went around greeting poeple for an hour before revealing that it was actually him.there was a fun fair,zoo,decorations n stuff all over his house.so maybe he does a lot for charitys and disabled kids.
  Yes!  he dressed up as a pig.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 05:48:12 AM »

haha

u guys should read the book "survivor" by chuck palahuniuk (sp?) , guy who wrote Fight Club. Great book, finished it in 2 days

kinda ok book. but great name buddy.

i dont think axl has a lot of friends, i'm sure he chats on msn a lot tho.
maybe he cooks. maybe he sleeps. or play mario kart ds. maybe he is just normal. maybe we don't care Smiley

Goldie
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 06:17:27 AM »

Maybe he does dinosaur tea parties with Beta's (or whoever's) kids or something. It's probably "Yea we are going to play with Uncle Axl today."

So if he's doing dinosaur tea parties, then he might also be into watching the Wiggles with them too. Axl probably get's all crazy singing Fruit Salad and Dorothy the Dinosaur with them and pretending he's Captain Feathersword.

"Arg, me harties...I'm Axl oops...I mean Yar...I'm Captain Feathsword!"

OMG!! Uncle Axl!! Woo! Can I sit on Uncle Axl's lap?? Maybe go for a "horsey" ride??

First, dude, you MUST have kids to know that crap about the Wiggles. (Like I do) I'd like to "Blow him down" (and not exactly the way the Wiggles do Capt. Feathersword!) The imagery of Axl dressed as Capt. Feathersword? rofl He'd look like a reject from Pirates of the Caribbean!? Kiss(Afterthought~ Axl in Pirates of the Caribbean would be so awesome!)
Do you think Axl writes and performs music in his "spare" time at all? As long as this album is taking it seems like it has become more of a hobby than a career.? Embarrassed
Warren
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »

As long as this album is taking it seems like it has become more of a hobby than a career.? Embarrassed
[/color]
Goldie,
That's an accurate remark about Axl and CD.
It has impacted me so much that I'm not bashing Axl anymore, because I am fond of amateurs. I really like people who don't take things too seriously, and I had never thought about Axl in that way. CD is a hobby.

Thanks Goldie for opening my eyes. Smiley

PS : I'm not kidding.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 11:03:33 AM »

Ive read that he works out for up to 4 hours a day.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »

Chinese Democracy is Axl's Recreational Activity....whoa...

that's actually really deep. Really kind of a trip to think of it that way.

"OMG!! Uncle Axl!! Woo! Can I sit on Uncle Axl's lap?? Maybe go for a "horsey" ride??

First, dude, you MUST have kids to know that crap about the Wiggles. (Like I do) I'd like to "Blow him down" (and not exactly the way the Wiggles do Capt. Feathersword!) The imagery of Axl dressed as Capt. Feathersword ? He'd look like a reject from Pirates of the Caribbean! ?(Afterthought~ Axl in Pirates of the Caribbean would be so awesome!)
Do you think Axl writes and performs music in his "spare" time at all? As long as this album is taking it seems like it has become more of a hobby than a career.
"

I watch this shit every morning. The concerts I have seen in 2005. ?NIN, Korn, and the Wiggles. Lol that cracks me up. I'm all rocking out to Hot Potato and Big Red Car. These guys who don't have kids have no idea the kind of killer music they are missing out on ?beer.

" or play mario kart ds. maybe he is just normal. maybe we don't care "

That would be cool if Axl had wifi and would race fans from all over the world. If Axl won, then he could keep fucking with Chinese Democracy. If one of us wins, he would have to find a new hobby ?ok I'd have to be Luigi though. Axl seems more of a Yoshi kind of dude.

Wonder what else this dudes been doing with his recreation time (I actually graduated with a Recreation Therapy degree, so I always have to think about these things.)

Recreation (To re-create yourself) is about the most important thing you can do for yourselves. Improving your quality of life through play and recreation. Its about balance.

"Ive read that he works out for up to 4 hours a day."

If he does this is all post Rio 3.

I wonder if Axl's into Yoga? Some transcedental meditation too...

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 12:01:29 PM »

i don`t think axl needs recreation at all hihi    i mean from what should he recreate??? sleep?
he said that he likes watching movies, too.    and perhaps he`s into recording albums.......

and yeah   he likes cars...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 12:27:11 PM »

"Ive read that he works out for up to 4 hours a day."

If he does this is all post Rio 3.

Are you kidding? @ rir3 he was HUGE , and not huge=fat , he was ALOT bigger then I had ever seen him and he was packing alot of muscle mass with a small amount of noticable body fat!!! I think he really musta been throwing around weights in the gym quite a bit at that time. Then after that he slimmed the fuck down so much you could tell he layed off going heavy at the gym and went and did a ton more cardio with his excercise program.

So many people harp on his "weight" @ RIR3 , total BS ... for the size he was at that show and carrying the muscle he did you had to have some extra fat too.

I mean you can see right there that he is not only much larger then say when we last saw him but he also still has muscle definition.

Compare the next two pics , he looks tiny in the first pic compared to the second ..

But you can tell the muscle tone/definition is still there , it's just that he gained more muscle mass.

IMHO , it was one bad pic that got posted everywhere and that pic alone created the whole "OMG, Axl is FAT" bs that ran rampant ... it's a sorry ass side angle shot at the end of the show after he's been winded and crouched in a very unflattering way ... and that pic is this one ,

« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 12:37:59 PM by Saul » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: