Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:26:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Braces
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Braces  (Read 11172 times)
Evolution
« on: February 01, 2006, 04:41:26 PM »

On your teeth i mean. Mine come off tomorrow  Grin It's been a damn long couple of years.

Anyone else have or had any?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »

I used to have braces as a kid and the dostor took my four canines (<---??) and I cried like a baby, but my teeth are ok now  Grin

No man can be my equal
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »

my olde$t $on get brace$ next Thur$day Undecided

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 06:14:25 PM »

I have them on now. The're set to come off in 13 months.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 06:14:47 PM »

On your teeth i mean. Mine come off tomorrow? Grin It's been a damn long couple of years.

You have braces!?? Shocked Shocked I thought only kids got them. I never had to have them, but i remember many years ago, a few kids at my school had them and they got the unfortunate nickname "brace face". hihi

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 06:34:53 PM »

I used to have braces as a kid and the dostor took my four canines (<---??) and I cried like a baby, but my teeth are ok now Grin

Aww!   Kiss

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Evolution
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 07:20:51 PM »

On your teeth i mean. Mine come off tomorrow  Grin It's been a damn long couple of years.

You have braces!?? Shocked Shocked I thought only kids got them.

I got them on when i was 15, just the dentist is a prick and keeps extending the "off" date. Hey hey so 17 means you aren't a kid anymore  Grin
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 07:31:46 PM »

On your teeth i mean. Mine come off tomorrow? Grin It's been a damn long couple of years.

I got them on when i was 15, just the dentist is a prick and keeps extending the "off" date. Hey hey so 17 means you aren't a kid anymore? Grin
You're only 17? nervous I keep forgetting that I'm talking to a bunch of teenagers online. hihi Since GNR's heyday was when I was 12-17 years old, I always assume that most of you are my age. Ocassionally I get a reality check when one of you tells me you're a kid. Isn't there one person here thats only 13? Shocked If everyone here ever gets together and meets, it will be a couple of 30 year old guys in a room full of junior high and high school kids. hihi

Evolution
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 07:34:49 PM »

Isn't there one person here thats only 13? Shocked

nevermiss24 is i think.

If everyone here ever gets together and meets, it will be a couple of 30 year old guys in a room full of junior high and high school kids. hihi

Haha probably. That would be a pretty interesting party situation. I would who would get too drunk first?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 07:37:24 PM »

I keep forgetting that I'm talking to a bunch of teenagers online. hihi Since GNR's heyday was when I was 12-17 years old, I always assume that most of you are my age. Ocassionally I get a reality check when one of you tells me you're a kid. Isn't there one person here thats only 13? Shocked If everyone here ever gets together and meets, it will be a couple of 30 year old guys in a room full of junior high and high school kids. hihi

Listen here punk, you're being moderated by teenagers as well.  Tongue

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 07:45:42 PM »

who would get too drunk first?
Well, I wont be drinking, so while all the guys are passed out, I will be taking advantage of all the jailbait. hihi

Jim, you're a teenager too? Shocked I thought that was you in your avatar. hihi Next thing we'll find out is Jarmo's gallery pics aren't really him, and he's really a 5 year old kid running the show. rofl

Evolution
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006, 07:50:16 PM »

guys

passed out

taking advantage

jailbait.

If this party ever goes down you stay away from me you hear?
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 07:56:55 PM »

my olde$t $on get brace$ next Thur$day Undecided

I hear ya, Lisa!  My oldest son is getting them at the end of this year.   I know why I work now - braces and hockey!  hihi

Why don't you just....
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 08:00:01 PM »

rofl rofl I definitely said that the wrong way. Been up too long. Oh well. Everyone will find out what I meant(specifically the girls) when this party starts.

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2006, 08:13:58 PM »

I got them on when i was 15, just the dentist is a prick and keeps extending the "off" date. Hey hey so 17 means you aren't a kid anymore? Grin
You're only 17? nervous I keep forgetting that I'm talking to a bunch of teenagers online. hihi Since GNR's heyday was when I was 12-17 years old, I always assume that most of you are my age. Ocassionally I get a reality check when one of you tells me you're a kid. Isn't there one person here thats only 13? Shocked If everyone here ever gets together and meets, it will be a couple of 30 year old guys in a room full of junior high and high school kids. hihi

Man that would be the most awesomest shit if all of us got together for one huge ass blowout! All I can imagine is beer bottles, ladies' underwear, Danny Top Hat stalking out drama_qween, and Stoned staring down a bong thinking "should I, or shouldn't I?" hihi

In all seriousness though, it would suck that not everyone imaginable could get together as there is alot of people from overseas, but those of us living in the US or Canada should make plans sometime to get cruuunked beer Im game whenever.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006, 08:16:51 PM »

I got my braces put on when I was 15. I had to wear them until I was 18. That wasn't so good. Having them taken off was so uncomfortable too.

Good luck Evo.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2006, 08:51:53 PM »

Man that would be the most awesomest shit if all of us got together for one huge ass blowout! All I can imagine is beer bottles, ladies' underwear, Danny Top Hat stalking out drama_qween, and Stoned staring down a bong thinking "should I, or shouldn't I?" hihi

In all seriousness though, it would suck that not everyone imaginable could get together as there is alot of people from overseas, but those of us living in the US or Canada should make plans sometime to get cruuunked beer Im game whenever.
Last year, I started a thread about having a HTGTH CD release date bash, but it got locked. It would be almost impossible to do. The only way to manage it is have like a north american party, european, asian,etc. Have Jarmo fly in to the various locations. hihi Its something that we should all try to do around when CD comes out. I have a feeling that when CD comes out, quite a few people will leave the forum and it wont be the same, and you'll never see them again. We need to all get together and have a night that we'll never forget. beer

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006, 09:44:28 PM »

That's something I worry about from time to time too...

All the posters Ive come to know and love... hihi..will slowly but surely disappear...or will they?

When someone goes, Im sure another will take his place...

If anything I see the major age demographic switching to young kids to teenagers when the album drops.

So many new kids are gunna hear Gn'R for the first time and are gunna need a website to frequent, and chances are this shall be it ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Evolution
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 10:17:15 PM »

I got my braces put on when I was 15. I had to wear them until I was 18. That wasn't so good. Having them taken off was so uncomfortable too.

Good luck Evo.

Thanks journey  Smiley

All the posters Ive come to know and love... hihi..will slowly but surely disappear...or will they?

I seriously think the people who are around these days are going to stay for years to come. We are pretty close to CD, and after it this board is going to be a so much more positive place, not that it isn't right now, but even more so.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 11:59:39 PM »

That's something I worry about from time to time too...

When someone goes, Im sure another will take his place...

If anything I see the major age demographic switching to young kids to teenagers when the album drops.

So many new kids are gunna hear Gn'R for the first time and are gunna need a website to frequent, and chances are this shall be it ok
You're right. After CD comes, there will be alot of new people. But it wont be the same. I dont want to get to know a whole new group of people. hihi Yeah, some of the HTGTH hardcore will stick around, and some wont. After a few months of heavy posting about CD's release and reviewing CD, etc., I think the older fans will gradually be replaced by the newer ones. Some people have already left. There was this really cool girl here, Double Talkin Jive, and she just left out of the blue last year. It really sucked. She was a "realist" like me, and she added something to every thread she posted in. After she left, no one even seemed to notice or care that she was gone. How fickle. Is that how it'll be when I'm gone, nobody giving a damn? crying

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: