Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:52:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Supposed big news from Dizzy:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supposed big news from Dizzy:  (Read 18481 times)
Warchild
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2006, 09:40:28 PM »

about the time all the band members were running their mouth a gag order was put into place SO.....

the rumors would NOT get worse and the band members would shut up............

IT IS LEGAL AND IT IS A CONTRACT.........AND IT WORKS!! ANY QUESTIONS??     w.
Warchild
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2006, 09:50:03 PM »

tHANX jARMO...THERE ARE some THINGS FANS DON'T NEED TO KNOW....IT WOULD JUST BLOW INTO ANOTHER RUMOR............

tHANX mYSTER rON........YEAH i KNOW IT'S NOT SPELLED LIKE THAT..BUT THE POINT REMAINS THERE ARE some THINGS FANS DO NOT NEED TO KNOW...PERIOD.........EVERYTHING IS NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION OR PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE......

THE FANS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HEAR EVERYTHING AND SEE EVERYTHING THE BAND DOES AND HEAR...JUST BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A FEW ALBUMS DOES NOT ENTITLE TO TO ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFROMATION,....GOT THIS STRAIGHT NOW?

jarmo and Mr Ron said it better, but I'm more to the point...........W.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2006, 09:55:49 PM »

tHANX jARMO...THERE ARE some THINGS FANS DON'T NEED TO KNOW....IT WOULD JUST BLOW INTO ANOTHER RUMOR............

tHANX mYSTER rON........YEAH i KNOW IT'S NOT SPELLED LIKE THAT..BUT THE POINT REMAINS THERE ARE some THINGS FANS DO NOT NEED TO KNOW...PERIOD.........EVERYTHING IS NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION OR PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE......

THE FANS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HEAR EVERYTHING AND SEE EVERYTHING THE BAND DOES AND HEAR...JUST BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A FEW ALBUMS DOES NOT ENTITLE TO TO ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFROMATION,....GOT THIS STRAIGHT NOW?

So you think your some sort of insider now too huh?  hihi
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2006, 10:17:26 PM »

Is anyone else just sick to death of speculation, rumors, maybe this, maybe that, and the lack of hard information that is talked about ad naseum?

Geez, has there ever been such a dysfunctional band (leader) in the world, or are GNR fans just obsessive to the extreme?
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2006, 10:40:34 PM »

Sigh....some of you guys are REALLY funny.? I have been coming to HTGTH for a while to read the news and just recently discovered the message board....I wish I hadn't.? It would have been a cool place to talk about old gnr, new gnr, fave songs, experiences etc...(which in all fairness I see has been discussed at length), but all this nonsense about "being fair" and "mygnr vs HTGTH" and "enough is enough" is really pathetic.? Is this board all some of you have?? I mean, ITS A BAND!!!? Some people seem to be getting REALLY worked up over this shit.? Heres some advice...UNPLUG YOUR COMPUTER for a few days and talk to REAL LIFE PEOPLE, not some dork on a message board.? If you hear a rumor and think its bullshit, the think its bullshit.? If you think its cool and could be something, then rock on.? If some dude says he knows something you don't, does it bother you so much where it seems like some of you are losing sleep over it?? If all you've been doing the last decade is coming to this site and praying to see someone named "XX_I_Heart_AxlRose_XX" say they know when CD is going to be released then I highly recommend leaving the house a few times a week.
Funny how you and a few other 'noobs' seem to have nothing better to do than make veiled references to me in your posts. Here's some advice: Unplug your computer, leave the house, go talk to some real life people, and stop thinking of ways to critique me in your posts. If you think it would have been so cool to talk about GNR, why do you keep talking about me?

hahaha man that's sad! i agree with hanna, some of you make me feel ashamed on your behalf

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2006, 10:49:03 PM »

So you think your some sort of insider now too huh?? hihi
Yeah, its lame. When did all the wackjobs from the other forums become insiders and us at HTGTH stay out of the loop? hihi

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2006, 12:56:09 AM »

I'll have some guns n roses news on the insider before entertainment tonight! CBS 7 pm!
 hihi hihi hihi hihi

Fuck All Y'all
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2006, 02:39:15 AM »

So you think your some sort of insider now too huh?  hihi
Yeah, its lame. When did all the wackjobs from the other forums become insiders and us at HTGTH stay out of the loop? hihi

if i remember correctly it was about two weeks ago.......  what`s warchild post about? did i understand it the right way and it was a pathetic attempt to get attention?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2006, 03:47:24 AM »

So you think your some sort of insider now too huh?? hihi

if i remember correctly it was about two weeks ago.......? what`s warchild post about? did i understand it the right way and it was a pathetic attempt to get attention?
Yeah, just seeking attention. I still dont understand why those dipshits dont do it at the forums they post in instead of coming here and doing it. I also dont understand why Jarmo hasnt banned any of them. If I was posting this fake insider shit we've seen the past few weeks I'd get banned in a new york minute.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2006, 03:57:24 AM »

Warchild = Robin Finck!  hihi

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
elmir
VIP

« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2006, 04:09:57 AM »

good to see you back....elmir here.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2006, 09:15:08 AM »

Guys, I think HannaHat and that Warchild guy just pulled a nice little threadjack on us. Roll Eyes

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2006, 11:29:22 AM »

Guys, I think HannaHat and that Warchild guy just pulled a nice little threadjack on us. Roll Eyes

Threadjack?  All I said was people shouldn't get so worked up over a rock band - it seemed people were getting really stressed out over stuff.  Not like I'm planting rumors or acting like I know something.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: