Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:47:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Supposed big news from Dizzy:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supposed big news from Dizzy:  (Read 18474 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »

so it has been determined that the secret news these guys were dangling around is that Slash has re-joined GNR?

If so, where does that leave Dizzy as he seemingly alluded to Slash being a (current)junkie in his latest interview?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2006, 10:31:04 PM »

I think it leaves Dizzy in GNR and Slash in VR.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2006, 10:55:59 PM »

so it has been determined that the secret news these guys were dangling around is that Slash has re-joined GNR?

If so, where does that leave Dizzy as he seemingly alluded to Slash being a (current)junkie in his latest interview?
here we go.this i suppose is down to the two comments from axl n slash both saying they loved each other.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2006, 10:58:54 PM »

I was spose too keep this quiet and I guess when I say this all my "inside sources" wont tell me anything else .. *sigh* .. but the big secret thing , the news from Dizzy is this .......

They got an adapter for Chris Pittmans keyboard on Ebay and now that he can finally "plug in" and play he will be going into the studio to finish off the final parts for Chinese Democracy. (namely , samples of axl burping and farting layered over some industrial grooves)

So I guess you can pass this along to spl1at & blabbermouth for them to post now. Secrets out.  End of story.  ok

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2006, 11:03:01 PM »

I was spose too keep this quiet and I guess when I say this all my "inside sources" wont tell me anything else .. *sigh* .. but the big secret thing , the news from Dizzy is this .......

They got an adapter for Chris Pittmans keyboard on Ebay and now that he can finally "plug in" and play he will be going into the studio to finish off the final parts for Chinese Democracy. (namely , samples of axl burping and farting layered over some industrial grooves)

So I guess you can pass this along to spl1at & blabbermouth for them to post now. Secrets out.? End of story.? ok

rofl hihi

I'll really laugh if somehow that does make it to either site
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2006, 11:08:32 PM »

In the words of the poster Dizzy (where is he?) It amazes how people will believe anything on these boards.

I guess because metal sludge printed the interview ( the same website who printed the fake Earl interview and thought it was real) people believed this kid. Roll Eyes

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2006, 02:06:30 PM »

Dizzy hasn't seen Axl since the 2002 tour but he has big news ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2006, 02:25:07 PM »

Where did he say that?  Huh
I thought he onl said there hadn't been a gathering of the whole band since the tour.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2006, 02:27:28 PM »

Where did he say that?  Huh
I thought he onl said there hadn't been a gathering of the whole band since the tour.

right!   and the key word is "whole" ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »

Sigh....some of you guys are REALLY funny.  I have been coming to HTGTH for a while to read the news and just recently discovered the message board....I wish I hadn't.  It would have been a cool place to talk about old gnr, new gnr, fave songs, experiences etc...(which in all fairness I see has been discussed at length), but all this nonsense about "being fair" and "mygnr vs HTGTH" and "enough is enough" is really pathetic.  Is this board all some of you have?  I mean, ITS A BAND!!!  Some people seem to be getting REALLY worked up over this shit.  Heres some advice...UNPLUG YOUR COMPUTER for a few days and talk to REAL LIFE PEOPLE, not some dork on a message board.  If you hear a rumor and think its bullshit, the think its bullshit.  If you think its cool and could be something, then rock on.  If some dude says he knows something you don't, does it bother you so much where it seems like some of you are losing sleep over it?  If all you've been doing the last decade is coming to this site and praying to see someone named "XX_I_Heart_AxlRose_XX" say they know when CD is going to be released then I highly recommend leaving the house a few times a week.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
WARose
Legend

« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2006, 03:23:44 PM »

Sigh....some of you guys are REALLY funny.  I have been coming to HTGTH for a while to read the news and just recently discovered the message board....I wish I hadn't.  It would have been a cool place to talk about old gnr, new gnr, fave songs, experiences etc...(which in all fairness I see has been discussed at length), but all this nonsense about "being fair" and "mygnr vs HTGTH" and "enough is enough" is really pathetic.  Is this board all some of you have?  I mean, ITS A BAND!!!  Some people seem to be getting REALLY worked up over this shit.  Heres some advice...UNPLUG YOUR COMPUTER for a few days and talk to REAL LIFE PEOPLE, not some dork on a message board.  If you hear a rumor and think its bullshit, the think its bullshit.  If you think its cool and could be something, then rock on.  If some dude says he knows something you don't, does it bother you so much where it seems like some of you are losing sleep over it?  If all you've been doing the last decade is coming to this site and praying to see someone named "XX_I_Heart_AxlRose_XX" say they know when CD is going to be released then I highly recommend leaving the house a few times a week.

why are you posting here dude?Huh   nobody threats you to read this "shit" or to post here... 

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2006, 03:30:27 PM »

I guess because metal sludge printed the interview ( the same website who printed the fake Earl interview and thought it was real) people believed this kid. Roll Eyes

Well, the Metal Sludge interview was sent directly to them. They didn't nab it off some other fan site or anything. It was also a believabe fake.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2006, 03:44:13 PM »

why are you posting here dude?Huh   nobody threats you to read this "shit" or to post here... 

b/c i like to hear what other guns fans have to say, b/c its cool to talk to people who have the same interets etc....  my point above was that its not my entire life - its just a rock band.  Some people seem to be getting REALLY worked up over it.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2006, 03:49:40 PM »

Sigh....some of you guys are REALLY funny.? I have been coming to HTGTH for a while to read the news and just recently discovered the message board....I wish I hadn't.? It would have been a cool place to talk about old gnr, new gnr, fave songs, experiences etc...(which in all fairness I see has been discussed at length), but all this nonsense about "being fair" and "mygnr vs HTGTH" and "enough is enough" is really pathetic.? Is this board all some of you have?? I mean, ITS A BAND!!!? Some people seem to be getting REALLY worked up over this shit.? Heres some advice...UNPLUG YOUR COMPUTER for a few days and talk to REAL LIFE PEOPLE, not some dork on a message board.? If you hear a rumor and think its bullshit, the think its bullshit.? If you think its cool and could be something, then rock on.? If some dude says he knows something you don't, does it bother you so much where it seems like some of you are losing sleep over it?? If all you've been doing the last decade is coming to this site and praying to see someone named "XX_I_Heart_AxlRose_XX" say they know when CD is going to be released then I highly recommend leaving the house a few times a week.
Funny how you and a few other 'noobs' seem to have nothing better to do than make veiled references to me in your posts. Here's some advice: Unplug your computer, leave the house, go talk to some real life people, and stop thinking of ways to critique me in your posts. If you think it would have been so cool to talk about GNR, why do you keep talking about me?

WARose
Legend

« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2006, 04:07:44 PM »

b/c i like to hear what other guns fans have to say, b/c its cool to talk to people who have the same interets etc....  my point above was that its not my entire life - its just a rock band.  Some people seem to be getting REALLY worked up over it.

aslong as they do it here it`s ok, don`t you think?      but i don?t think anyone here needs someone like you to help them getting their life in order or on the right way etc.....

do you think your post has any result except being an insult to certain members here?    i don?t want to exaggerate now, but this posts that come up from time to time are just nonsense....

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »

Funny how you and a few other 'noobs' seem to have nothing better to do than make veiled references to me in your posts. Here's some advice: Unplug your computer, leave the house, go talk to some real life people, and stop thinking of ways to critique me in your posts. If you think it would have been so cool to talk about GNR, why do you keep talking about me?

HAHA I don't even know who you are!!! Dude, seriously, get off your high horse.....I don't spend my time "going after" people on message boards or paying attention to who says what.  It was in reference to the general tone of people getting carried away.  Maybe the fact that you think I was referring  to you, whoever you are, means I hit a nerve?  I mean, do you SERIOUSLY think that I was specifically talking about you?  Thats rich.  And they say Axl is paranoid.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »

aslong as they do it here it`s ok, don`t you think?      but i don?t think anyone here needs someone like you to help them getting their life in order or on the right way etc.....

do you think your post has any result except being an insult to certain members here?    i don?t want to exaggerate now, but this posts that come up from time to time are just nonsense....

If anyone thinks I was talking about them specifically, they have real issues.  Wasn't my intent at all.  My point was its just a message board about a rock band - no need to get all crazy about what some anonymous person on the internet says or thinks.  GNR isn't all the world has to offer.  I would hope most people think the same way??

Didn't mean to cause a commotion - my apologies if I did.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2006, 04:31:08 PM »

aslong as they do it here it`s ok, don`t you think?? ? ? but i don?t think anyone here needs someone like you to help them getting their life in order or on the right way etc.....

do you think your post has any result except being an insult to certain members here?? ? i don?t want to exaggerate now, but this posts that come up from time to time are just nonsense....

If anyone thinks I was talking about them specifically, they have real issues.? Wasn't my intent at all.? My point was its just a message board about a rock band - no need to get all crazy about what some anonymous person on the internet says or thinks.? GNR isn't all the world has to offer.? I would hope most people think the same way??

Didn't mean to cause a commotion - my apologies if I did.

It is never a good idea to think that most people think the same way you do
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2006, 06:54:49 PM »

If anyone thinks I was talking about them specifically, they have real issues.  Wasn't my intent at all.  My point was its just a message board about a rock band - no need to get all crazy about what some anonymous person on the internet says or thinks.  GNR isn't all the world has to offer.  I would hope most people think the same way??

It is never a good idea to think that most people think the same way you do

I agree...thats why I wrote "hope" and had the "?" at the end -- I was asking if people agreed or not  Grin

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2006, 09:07:33 PM »

Dont bother Hanna....

It never works.... Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17