Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:42:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Supposed big news from Dizzy:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supposed big news from Dizzy:  (Read 18599 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2006, 03:01:52 PM »

Even our Greekman moderator said that Mr. Stinson told him some things  when they met but he didn't share it cause he had no permit.

Maybe those were personal things off the record?

/jarmo

That is fine but you dont tell people on the  board that Tommy or Dizzy told you some huge news but cannot tell the boards. You just keep it to yourself and no one is the wiser. But tell people you have huge news of course people are going  to want to know what you were told.
Dave, I agree 100 percent. I'm really surprised that Jarmo hasn't put his foot down and cleaned house of these mygnr people prancing around in here yelling "Top Secret Info! Top Secret Info!"  and not telling anybody anything. Its pathetic. Its a slap in the face to Jarmo, and all the the loyal HTGTH members. They're also starting to mention it in different threads, and theyre trying to steer topics into this secret info shit. I was at mygnr a couple days ago, and this "top secret info" isn't getting the same attention there, and I find that very odd. Its like they're intentionally trying to start trouble here.

That board is ran by an internet warrior known as Madison... that chick banned me for stating flat out that if Merck doesn't want her to know something, he will lie to her. Merck could give a flying fuck about that place, this place or any other gnr board. In the overall scheme of things we are the most loyal fans, but C.D's success doesn't hinge upon us, it hinges upon the radio listening masses. Merck isn't going to pick up the phone and schedule the announcement of Cd's release date on mygnr... lol

If I were any of you guys I would just post here and stay away from that site, she started locking my relevant threads after I was "rude" to her....
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2006, 03:09:18 PM »

Is it just me or is this gonna be another one of those 1000000000000 page threads with absolutely no relevance at all contained within them? If any of you guys know anything 'top secret' either share it; or if you don't, admit it; you'll have a lot less people hounding your ass if you just say now that you're bullshitting than if you keep shitting on and everyone finds out in a couple of weeks time that it was all lies.
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2006, 03:13:42 PM »

The headline acts for the Download Festival at Donington are announced this Wednesday.

So far the biggest rumours for bands appearing have been Foo Fighters and Korn...

when is the festival? Anything can happen

9-11 June.

Hey, what about the Reading Festival ? They know Axl...

I don't think they are due to make any headliner announcements for another 4-6 weeks.

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2006, 03:20:12 PM »

God this feels like a school playground

Wholeheartedly agree....and what a sad time, after Axl actually says something, for the discourse on this board to degenerate further.

My theory is if you know something you cant share, dont even mention it. It will keep people off your back.

Amen a hundred times over! IF people tell you things off the record-respect that and don't say that you know something and you can't tell but it's big...it's unfair to the person who told you in confidence and unfair to the board members. makes it look like you just want attention.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2006, 03:31:44 PM »

My theory is if you know something you cant share, dont even mention it. It will keep people off your back.

Well, would you rather not know anything at all, or know that atleast something is happening positive with GNR?  Did you ever think that Madagascar88 probably mentioned something so that you guys don't lose faith, and maybe start to getting a little excited.  As for telling exactly what it is, why does he have to do that?  As long as I know something is happening, that's good enough for me.  I don't need to know the exact event, and wouldn't you guys feel at all bad for spreading something that Dizzy didn't think was right to share with everyone over the internet?  Have a little patience and just be happy that something IS happening. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2006, 03:42:18 PM »

Dave, I agree 100 percent. I'm really surprised that Jarmo hasn't put his foot down and cleaned house of these mygnr people prancing around in here yelling "Top Secret Info! Top Secret Info!" ?and not telling anybody anything.

As far as I know, there's only been one member who claimed to have some information lately....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »

Dave, I agree 100 percent. I'm really surprised that Jarmo hasn't put his foot down and cleaned house of these mygnr people prancing around in here yelling "Top Secret Info! Top Secret Info!"  and not telling anybody anything.

As far as I know, there's only been one member who claimed to have some information lately....

/jarmo

i think there were several others claiming they`d know what maddy was talking about....  but i don`t care.......

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2006, 04:09:59 PM »

Is it just me or is this gonna be another one of those 1000000000000 page threads with absolutely no relevance at all contained within them? If any of you guys know anything 'top secret' either share it; or if you don't, admit it; you'll have a lot less people hounding your ass if you just say now that you're bullshitting than if you keep shitting on and everyone finds out in a couple of weeks time that it was all lies.

it's not just you it is going to be another one of those threads that has countless pages over something that won't happen..

Big news n dizzy doesn't go..
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2006, 05:29:24 PM »

That's fine but I'd rather hear 3 new songs live this summer than nothing in the next 5 years
by the time we get the album we will have heard more than half of it if they keep playing new songs. I rather just wait. we have waitied this long.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »

The interview said he would give the big news in part IV and never did.

you're right, but there are several who claim they know what this is and will not share - does no one else feel this is an outrage? Huh

Even our Greekman moderator said that Mr. Stinson told him some things  when they met but he didn't share it cause he had no permit. Wonder if Christos can tell it now since it obviously hasn't happened or it was only some honest words about Axl or Chinese Democracy.

First of all, I never claimed to know "big news". From time to time I hear lots of things (concerning all GN'R-related bands), which seem valid cause they come from people I trust, but you won't see me opening new threads.

If you check my posts closely, I hint things, usualy to shoot down rumours but people never read into them and to be honest I don't care more than that. That is because one can never be 100% sure in the GN'R world and also cause there are too many stupid people posting all the shit their little head can think of.

Now, about Tommy. I have spent 3 days in 2004 with Tommy as I promoted 3 shows for him in Greece. During those 3 days we talked a lot, which is natural. All of that was personal and confidential as I never asked him for an interview. I still have a good relationship with Tommy (I won't say we're friends, cause we're not but it is good) and I wouldn't betray that for all the money in the world.

I never put pressure on Tommy to get "special" info. And if you want my advice here it is:

Have some patience cause good things come to those who wait.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2006, 06:30:29 PM »

I feel if you know something but have no interest in sharing it then never mention it...  it really is that simple ,don't open a door then slam it shut
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2006, 06:53:13 PM »

There is no "big news", no " inside info",? no "insiders", and there isn't this select group of posters that know what Axl's next move is.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.? hihi

Actually, no, I'm not aware of Axl's "next move", but what Madagascar88 didn't tell the forum is quite BIG, in my opinion, and it is the main reason I'm going to be watching intently over the next few weeks...? beer

Time to out up or shut up, either say whatever is you supposidely "know" or shut up and stop acting like you have inside info. Its plain and simple really.? ok
Hey man, this is Madagascar88's deal, not mine. It's up to him to let you know.

It's not release-date-BIG, but it's good news. It's a very positive sign. However, if Dizzy doesn't want it public then so it is.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2006, 06:59:48 PM »

Even our Greekman moderator said that Mr. Stinson told him some things? when they met but he didn't share it cause he had no permit.

Maybe those were personal things off the record?

/jarmo

That is fine but you dont tell people on the? board that Tommy or Dizzy told you some huge news but cannot tell the boards. You just keep it to yourself and no one is the wiser. But tell people you have huge news of course people are going? to want to know what you were told.
Dave, I agree 100 percent. I'm really surprised that Jarmo hasn't put his foot down and cleaned house of these mygnr people prancing around in here yelling "Top Secret Info! Top Secret Info!" ?and not telling anybody anything. Its pathetic. Its a slap in the face to Jarmo, and all the the loyal HTGTH members. They're also starting to mention it in different threads, and theyre trying to steer topics into this secret info shit. I was at mygnr a couple days ago, and this "top secret info" isn't getting the same attention there, and I find that very odd. Its like they're intentionally trying to start trouble here.

well right there is the point

whether or not there is info thats legit is kind of beside the point - in principle, if you have info you should share it or keep your mouth shut rather than telling all and sundry that you have info that youre not telling. Pathetic

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2006, 07:04:52 PM »

There is no "big news", no " inside info",? no "insiders", and there isn't this select group of posters that know what Axl's next move is.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.? hihi

Actually, no, I'm not aware of Axl's "next move", but what Madagascar88 didn't tell the forum is quite BIG, in my opinion, and it is the main reason I'm going to be watching intently over the next few weeks...? beer

Time to out up or shut up, either say whatever is you supposidely "know" or shut up and stop acting like you have inside info. Its plain and simple really.? ok
Hey man, this is Madagascar88's deal, not mine. It's up to him to let you know.

It's not release-date-BIG, but it's good news. It's a very positive sign. However, if Dizzy doesn't want it public then so it is.

you are a good example of the people this thread was directed at - exhibit A right above  Roll Eyes

if you dont want to share then dont mention anything instead of lauding it over the rest of us

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2006, 07:27:27 PM »

if you dont want to share then dont mention anything instead of lauding it over the rest of us
I'm not "lauding" anything over anybody.

Madagascar88 told of some good news he can't reveal. I'm simply confirming that he's telling the truth.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2006, 07:41:33 PM »

Madagascar88 told of some good news he can't reveal. I'm simply confirming that he's telling the truth.

You know that for sure?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2006, 08:32:33 PM »

So he wasnt suppose to tell anyone but he told you and others right?  Roll Eyes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2006, 09:22:30 PM »

So he wasnt suppose to tell anyone but he told you and others right?? Roll Eyes
These mygnr people dont realize how stupid this little game is. Lets live in fantasy land for a second, and say they do have secret info. They've already betrayed Dizzy's trust by mentioning that he told him something. The smart thing to do would have been not to tell anybody. But instead, he tells these mygnr people who are now frequenting this forum, and rubbing it in people's faces. Whether you tell the info or not, Axl already knows that Dizzy opened his fucking mouth and squealed. The only reason to keep hoarding this info is to play games. These people were saying  "Fuck HTGTH" a few days ago at mygnr, but theyre here every day bragging about secret info.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2006, 09:29:30 PM »

if there is any "secret info" then im sure it WILL leak sooner or later.my guess is that its all bullshit anyway.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2006, 09:56:57 PM »

as a longtime (since '91) guns n' roses fan and an awaiter for the new album since 1999 i feel obligated to say something about this. i'm as excited about axl's reemergence and the forthcoming release of new music as any diehard gnr fan, and having watched an online fanbase as dedicated and patient as the gnr one, which i take great pride in being a part of, it's a shame to see gnr fans either deceive other gnr fans or withhold potential new info from them. we are watching something amazing take place here together, the long-awaited new guns n' roses album is finally coming after all these years and we are right here awaiting it and experiencing it together online, and for anyone to try to withhold news about this event from other dedicated fans who spend parts of their lives supporting their favourite band, is simply dispicable. this is music we are talking about here, not governent secrets. i respect and appreciate axl's choice not to speak until he has something to say, but i refuse to believe that he or any other member of gnr would let a select few fans of theirs in on crucial information about the album and at the same time make them swear secrecy and refuse them to pass the information on to other fans. regardless of what may or not be happening now, fans who keep other fans from taking part in the guns n' roses experience we are now witnessing, are a disgrace to the loyalty and the dedication gnr fans show both the new band and this unique community.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 09:58:34 PM by ThatCertainSomeone » Logged

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: