Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:29:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Supposed big news from Dizzy:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supposed big news from Dizzy:  (Read 18577 times)
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 09:06:49 AM »

God this feels like a school playground

This band really needs to get on with it now and release the album or a collection of some music

Here today...ready to rock
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 09:23:16 AM »

Even our Greekman moderator said that Mr. Stinson told him some things? when they met but he didn't share it cause he had no permit.

Maybe those were personal things off the record?

/jarmo

I don't think so. Christos, where are you?

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 10:15:20 AM »

There is no "big news", no " inside info",? no "insiders", and there isn't this select group of posters that know what Axl's next move is. Its all bullshit. I still find it hard to believe that the majority of you have fell for this pack of lies. Look what we have been through for longer than a decade? All of a sudden, you're believing everything that you're told, coming from someone who admitted falsifying certain segments of the so called "interview"? The GNR fanbase has reached a critical point.? Fakes, impostors, mods with supposed connections, and bullshit rumours treated as legit news are all now not only being embraced, but held up on the highest pedestal imaginable. If CD isn't released this year, I cant even imagine how the GNR community is going to look in 2007.

well? ?you?re right about the gnr community`s situation (you even forgot about the bootleg trading "community"), but it`s nothing new. you said we reached a critical point, but well... this critical point was reached some years ago i guess......? I?m a member of this community for quite a while now ( around 3 years.....) and it wasn?t ever any different.  there were always guys who looked for attention and guys who didn?t want to share what they got.... (i`m specifically talking about dvds and stuff)  by the way it sucks yes   
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 10:17:12 AM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 10:19:54 AM »

There is no "big news", no " inside info",? no "insiders", and there isn't this select group of posters that know what Axl's next move is.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.? hihi

Actually, no, I'm not aware of Axl's "next move", but what Madagascar88 didn't tell the forum is quite BIG, in my opinion, and it is the main reason I'm going to be watching intently over the next few weeks...? beer
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 10:20:47 AM »

My theory is if you know something you cant share, dont even mention it. It will keep people off your back.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2006, 10:24:15 AM »

My theory is if you know something you cant share, dont even mention it. It will keep people off your back.

hit the nail on the head ok   

if it has some relevance to a release date or announcement etc.... we`ll hear about it soon enough i guess....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2006, 11:52:01 AM »

dont be dicks.  if you know something, make a new account and be a one post wonder like everyone else. 
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 12:02:56 PM »

Well, M88 shouldent be suprised over how people react to this. If hes been on the GNRforums for a time, he should know all the dirty stupid rumours floting around! But who knows, im not saying eather this or that, i dont actually knoe if M88 knows something.. But people should be carefull with what they say!

If you know something, i think the safest thing is to pass it over to Jarmo, or some Mods, before you spread it. In that way you can have a bit more cred.
Im like to focus positive, and i read the Interview from Dizzy, which i thought was GREAT by the way! You got my Creds there M88, so i also really hope that the event rumour come out to be true. I cant lean eather way.. in that way you can come out of the situation the best way

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 12:53:52 PM »

There is no "big news", no " inside info",  no "insiders", and there isn't this select group of posters that know what Axl's next move is.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.  hihi

Actually, no, I'm not aware of Axl's "next move", but what Madagascar88 didn't tell the forum is quite BIG, in my opinion, and it is the main reason I'm going to be watching intently over the next few weeks...  beer

Time to out up or shut up, either say whatever is you supposidely "know" or shut up and stop acting like you have inside info. Its plain and simple really.  ok
JAC185
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 12:58:06 PM »

There is no "big news", no " inside info",? no "insiders", and there isn't this select group of posters that know what Axl's next move is.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.? hihi

Actually, no, I'm not aware of Axl's "next move", but what Madagascar88 didn't tell the forum is quite BIG, in my opinion, and it is the main reason I'm going to be watching intently over the next few weeks...? beer

Time to out up or shut up, either say whatever is you supposidely "know" or shut up and stop acting like you have inside info. Its plain and simple really.? ok

Is it me or are there about ten situations a week in which you could say that to someone?

Im not doubting anything and i actually really enjoyed the DIzzy interview its just a hell of a lot of people have 'inside knowledge' and just once i'd like someone to tell me something so i can see whats worthy of being so secretive about
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2006, 01:33:10 PM »

Even our Greekman moderator said that Mr. Stinson told him some things? when they met but he didn't share it cause he had no permit.

/jarmo

That is fine but you dont tell people on the  board that Tommy or Dizzy told you some huge news but cannot tell the boards. You just keep it to yourself and no one is the wiser. But tell people you have huge news of course people are going  to want to know what you were told.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2006, 01:52:41 PM »

I find it hard to believe that there is any big news. I mean if the interview is legit... which i believe it is, its pretty fucking obvious dizzy has no idea what is going on. He doesn't hang out with axl.... he probably hasn't even talked to axl in months. Like dizzy said he knows about as much as we do.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2006, 01:53:47 PM »

The headline acts for the Download Festival at Donington are announced this Wednesday.

So far the biggest rumours for bands appearing have been Foo Fighters and Korn...

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2006, 01:56:41 PM »

The headline acts for the Download Festival at Donington are announced this Wednesday.

So far the biggest rumours for bands appearing have been Foo Fighters and Korn...

when is the festival? Anything can happen

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2006, 01:58:38 PM »

9-11 June.

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »

i really hope gnr doesnt tour or play festivals until the album is out. I dont wanna hear new songs live for the 1st time. I want the album. then do what you want. Axls whole focus should be on finishing up and releasing the album before playing shows. Hes got some momentumn now with his appearance. Use it

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2006, 02:16:59 PM »

/jarmo

That is fine but you dont tell people on the? board that Tommy or Dizzy told you some huge news but cannot tell the boards. You just keep it to yourself and no one is the wiser. But tell people you have huge news of course people are going? to want to know what you were told.
Dave, I agree 100 percent. I'm really surprised that Jarmo hasn't put his foot down and cleaned house of these mygnr people prancing around in here yelling "Top Secret Info! Top Secret Info!" ?and not telling anybody anything. Its pathetic. Its a slap in the face to Jarmo, and all the the loyal HTGTH members. They're also starting to mention it in different threads, and theyre trying to steer topics into this secret info shit. I was at mygnr a couple days ago, and this "top secret info" isn't getting the same attention there, and I find that very odd. Its like they're intentionally trying to start trouble here.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2006, 02:20:42 PM »

dont be dicks.? if you know something, make a new account and be a one post wonder like everyone else.?

Thats a good idea except.......we usually tear the 1 post wonders a new asshole when that happens.

You know the type

" well Ive been an observer here for a long time, but decided to make my 1st post because I have a friend who's cousin's roomate works with a girl who knows a dude over at Sanctuary who told her Axl is going to mention something to MTV about the new album in the next several months and Izzy and Steven are maybe back in the band! I can't reveal my source because I dont want them to get in trouble"

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Warren
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2006, 02:31:35 PM »

9-11 June.

Hey, what about the Reading Festival ? They know Axl...
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »

i really hope gnr doesnt tour or play festivals until the album is out. I dont wanna hear new songs live for the 1st time. I want the album. then do what you want. Axls whole focus should be on finishing up and releasing the album before playing shows. Hes got some momentumn now with his appearance. Use it

That's fine but I'd rather hear 3 new songs live this summer than nothing in the next 5 years.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: