Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 08:42:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rocker Axl Rose sues Beverly Hills car dealership
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocker Axl Rose sues Beverly Hills car dealership  (Read 15066 times)
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2006, 07:09:09 PM »

He should challenge the Dealership owner to a fight.  rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2006, 08:11:49 PM »

Axl Guns for Car Dealership

by Josh Grossberg
Jan 12, 2006, 11:30 AM PT

Axl Rose has an axe to grind over some missing wheels.

The reclusive Guns N' Roses frontman has turned his appetite for destruction on a Beverly Hills auto dealership, targeting it with a lawsuit over a deal gone bad.

Rose claims that he had an oral agreement with Beverly Hills Classic Cars to deliver two luxury sports cars after he paid a deposit of $20,000, per the suit filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

But, the "Patience" purveyor says, the dealer never made good on the promised 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo and a 2005 Porsche GT3.

Further, Rose says, the dealer failed to pay him $135,000 for selling his Ferrari Marinello on consignment.

The owners of Beverly Hills Classic Cars were out of town at the Detroit Auto Show and could not be reached for comment.

The flame-haired rocker was also not immediately available to discuss his suit. But that's nothing new. He's been lying low these days since his 2002 Guns N' Roses comeback tour, featuring a revamped lineup, imploded.

The ill-fated road show was supposed to support the Gunners' seemingly mythical Chinese Democracy album, but it remains unfinished with no release in sight.

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash recently told a Philadelphia radio station that he had heard Rose was planning a March unveiling for Chinese Democracy. However, according to Guns N' Roses management, no date has been set.

Slash also said that while he and Rose weren't speaking, they were no longer feuding.

As for Rose, he's had as much success in lawsuits of late as he has putting out a new Guns N' Roses album.

In 2004, he was on the losing end of two legal decisions. He lost a bid for an injunction blocking Geffen Records' from putting out Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits, and he was also outgunned in court when he tried to stop the release of Cleopatra Records' The Roots of Guns N' Roses, a collection of tracks he recorded with the bad before their multiplatinum 1987 breakthrough, Appetite for Destruction.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18151,00.html

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
badapple81
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »

The news had made top story in Australia too! Check out http://news.ninemsn.com.au/ and Axl is on top of the Top Strories!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=81260
Forever Axl
Opening Act

FOREVER AXL

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2006, 08:27:39 PM »

Wow, this is interesting. It's sure nice to hear something about Axl though, even if it does have a negative effect about him not getting what the dealership was suppose to deliver! ?rant......but hey never know, he may be on a snippet of a show like "extra" or something of the sort Huh?

....Welcome to the Jungle....
~*~ Axl ROCKS my WORLD! ~*~
-Forever A Proud Axl Fan
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2006, 11:03:39 PM »

here we go round the malberry bush ,again with the law suits lol.

the one an only horsey !
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2006, 12:45:06 AM »

A New was song was just added to the Chinese Democracy tracklist.

"Get In the Courtroom"

Lyrics

"This goes out to all you car dealers out there who keep ripping off us millionaires who pay our easily earned money"

"Yeah you Beverly Hills Classic Cars, Fuck you, get your bitchy little ass in the Courtroom and i'll litigate your fuckin ass"

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2006, 01:03:04 AM »

the fucking ignorance in here...

You think Axl Rose just wanted some car? We are talking about Axl here motherfuckers. Damn, do I have to spell everything out?

Its clear he wanted one of the ones that came from the planet Cybertron. The problem was that they gave him one that transformed into a robot. Fucking idiots. He said he wanted the one that transformed into a blue Pegasus.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2006, 01:23:30 AM »

They gave him Omicron! Shocked

Well... Seems like every new gnr news is now related to Axl's cars. Tongue

Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2006, 02:25:59 AM »

I think we all know what this means......................

Chinese Democracy starts................later.

I wondered how long it would take until someone said this.

Don't be ridiculous.. people have other interests outside their music/work.. I hardly think spending a few hours at a dealership will impact on progress? hihi

I did toss around the idea of using "now", but I realize how old the joke was.........So I made it slightly different. My attitude was, someone's gonna say it, might as well be me.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2006, 03:11:01 AM »

Does it make anyone else pissed off that the only legitimate news we can get about Axl is about some fucking cars he wanted.  God forbid if he actually leaves his cave to comment on this with no update regarding Chinese Democracy.  rant
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2006, 03:42:12 AM »

Does it make anyone else pissed off that the only legitimate news we can get about Axl is about some fucking cars he wanted.  God forbid if he actually leaves his cave to comment on this with no update regarding Chinese Democracy.  rant

jesus, the sooner the accept the fact that this album is never going to come out the sooner you will start to feel better.

As for Axl getting ripped off or whatever... I would most certainly do the same thing.
badapple81
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2006, 03:47:45 AM »

Does it make anyone else pissed off that the only legitimate news we can get about Axl is about some fucking cars he wanted.? God forbid if he actually leaves his cave to comment on this with no update regarding Chinese Democracy.? rant

jesus, the sooner the accept the fact that this album is never going to come out the sooner you will start to feel better.

As for Axl getting ripped off or whatever... I would most certainly do the same thing.

Shame his fans have lost faith  Sad  2006, 2007.. I will keep my faith in Axl. If you choose not to believe it will come out that's cool, but some choose otherwise..
Grass
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2006, 04:37:08 AM »

Now, Axl can empathize with how pissed off his fans feel about waiting . . . and never getting the goods . .? . hihi

The difference is that Axl doesn't owe us anything and is under no obligation to deliver anything to us? Wink

That's not true.  By not delivering the record Axl has violated oral agreements ("See you next summer", etc).  I say we all get together and file a lawsuit.  peace  hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2006, 05:28:33 AM »

axl and his lawsuits... Enough with this bullshit put out an album
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2006, 06:39:49 AM »

it even made yahoo entertainment news : http://www.yahoo.com/

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2006, 09:22:41 AM »

Now, Axl can empathize with how pissed off his fans feel about waiting . . . and never getting the goods . .  . hihi

The difference is that Axl doesn't owe us anything and is under no obligation to deliver anything to us  Wink

That's not true.  By not delivering the record Axl has violated oral agreements ("See you next summer", etc).  I say we all get together and file a lawsuit.  peace  hihi

Well that rir comment came true didnt it? He did indeed see the fans the next summer while he played shows in Asia and Europe. So your wrong. ok
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2006, 09:26:57 AM »

Now, Axl can empathize with how pissed off his fans feel about waiting . . . and never getting the goods . .? . hihi

The difference is that Axl doesn't owe us anything and is under no obligation to deliver anything to us? Wink

That's not true.? By not delivering the record Axl has violated oral agreements ("See you next summer", etc).? I say we all get together and file a lawsuit.? peace? hihi

Well that rir comment came true didnt it? He did indeed see the fans the next summer while he played shows in Asia and Europe. So your wrong. ok

Oh no, Axl promised the album multiple times and told at least the year of the release, but sometimes even the year and the month. Just for the people here who don't remember.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2006, 09:55:52 AM »

Now, Axl can empathize with how pissed off his fans feel about waiting . . . and never getting the goods . .  . hihi

The difference is that Axl doesn't owe us anything and is under no obligation to deliver anything to us  Wink

Really? I didn't know you had put down a deposit for the new record. and you handed over your old records to him, perhaps? Then, sue him!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 09:58:06 AM by ppbebe » Logged
Grass
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2006, 07:33:54 PM »

Right, I will call my lawyer right now!  Because I was totally serious with my last post.  No really, I was.  hihi  rofl

Dumbass.  beer
Megaguns
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2006, 07:14:38 AM »

So axl caught a cab to that korn launch party? yes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: