Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:42:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rocker Axl Rose sues Beverly Hills car dealership
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocker Axl Rose sues Beverly Hills car dealership  (Read 15135 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 08:46:42 AM »

Why is it everytime we hear about Axl, it's never about CD, it's always about a damn car. hihi 

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 09:12:32 AM »

A Lamborgini and a Porche?  drool
Ah rich people...

Fuck 'Em All.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 09:17:06 AM »

He may not know how to release an album, but he sure knows how to sue people! In this case I'd be pretty pissy too though....

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 09:52:44 AM »

I want to cry.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2006, 10:01:52 AM »

at least he is still alive, that's good news hihi

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 10:03:51 AM »

The funniest part of this whole thing is that this story started in a Swedish newspaper about an Axl sighting at the BMW dealership.? Good thing we know somebody there that knows how to read and knows who Axl is.? ?hihi

Lamborghini Democracy starts soon!!!

@ Axl:? if you can get them to throw in as part of the settlement a 2005 Hyundai XG350 for me, I'd really appreciate it.?ok

P.S.? I'd like it in that cream color they have.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 10:10:07 AM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 10:05:52 AM »

I want to cry.
Yeah it is pretty sad. 2006 is not getting off to a good start. It looks like the yearly merry go round has once again been set on cruise control. In about 2 weeks, we'll have the yearly rumour about GNR doing a surprise appearance at the Superbowl.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2006, 10:11:18 AM »

...And how do you expect him to go to court? Walking???!!! rofl

yes possibly...Or on a Bike?

He parted with his Ferrari and couldn't get a Lamborghini or a  Porsche.
After sitting between two cars, He has no car now. Sad
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2006, 10:14:42 AM »

I want to cry.
Yeah it is pretty sad. 2006 is not getting off to a good start. It looks like the yearly merry go round has once again been set on cruise control. In about 2 weeks, we'll have the yearly rumour about GNR doing a surprise appearance at the Superbowl.

How is 2006 not getting off to a good start? Just because hes suing some car dealership that ripped him off? That's really lame if you think that is going to have any affect on the album being released this year.

@ppbebe - Im fairly sure Axl still has a ton of cars lol. He had at least 3 ferrari's last year and possibly a lambo as well. Not to mention the BMW he bough afew weeks ago.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2006, 10:23:42 AM »

I wonder if he went off on a profane rant when he went to the dealership..........

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2006, 10:29:25 AM »

...And how do you expect him to go to court? Walking???!!! rofl

yes possibly...Or on a Bike?

He parted with his Ferrari and couldn't get a Lamborghini or a? Porsche.
After sitting between two cars, He has no car now. Sad

he'll run.

Singing "I get up around seven, get out of bed around 9, then I gotta run to the courthouse so i'll be on Time, yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh"

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2006, 10:29:55 AM »

The funniest part of this whole thing is that this story started in a Swedish newspaper about an Axl sighting at the BMW dealership.

Maybe he bought a BMW after this dealer couldn't deliver! ?Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
shaun
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2006, 11:02:22 AM »

Maybe CD won't goto the presses until it has been played and tested in every make of luxury vehicle  Grin
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2006, 11:10:33 AM »

Rocker Axl Rose sues Beverly Hills car dealership
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - It's not Gun N' Roses but cars and cash that have rocker Axl Rose suing a Beverly Hills auto dealership.

The suit, filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims the dealership failed to deliver two luxury cars after receiving $20,000 in deposits and also failed to give the Guns N' Roses frontman any money after selling his Ferrari.

Rose contends that Beverly Hills Classic Cars took his deposits but violated oral agreements to get him a 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo and a 2005 Porsche GT3.
The suit also contends the dealer sold his consigned 1999 Ferrari Marinello but never paid him a promised $135,000 of the proceeds.

After-hours calls to the dealer and its owner were not immediately returned Thursday night.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/entertainment/13614452.htm

/jarmo

why an oral agreement? 

when I bought my car, I had it all in writing Huh
Evolution
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2006, 11:17:37 AM »

Nice to see him active.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2006, 11:22:23 AM »

at least he is still alive, that's good news hihi

Indeed - the news we get about him is so fragmentry and scare you to begin to wonder if he didn't die a decade ago and no ones realised nervous

Quick! To the bandwagon!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2006, 11:31:54 AM »

Rose contends that Beverly Hills Classic Cars took his deposits but violated oral agreements to get him a 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo and a 2005 Porsche GT3.
why an oral agreement??
Because some people never learn from their mistakes.? no
This makes at least two times Axl's had money stolen over an oral agreement!!!? Angry
Remember the story about the girl on the tour bus who took Axl's wallet while she was giving him a bj?? hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2006, 11:34:33 AM »

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - It's not Gun N' Roses but cars and cash that have rocker Axl Rose suing a Beverly Hills auto dealership.

The suit, filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims the dealership failed to deliver two luxury cars after receiving $20,000 in deposits and also failed to give the Guns N' Roses frontman any money after selling his Ferrari.

The suit also contends the dealer sold his consigned 1999 Ferrari Marinello but never paid him a promised $135,000 of the proceeds.

After-hours calls to the dealer and its owner were not immediately returned Thursday night.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/entertainment/13614452.htm

/jarmo

why an oral agreement? 

Because he didnt get the cars at that time, he gave the dealership 20000 as a deposit and they had promised to get him the lambro and the porsche
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2006, 11:38:14 AM »

Associated Press

/jarmo

why an oral agreement??

Because he didnt get the cars at that time, he gave the dealership 20000 as a deposit and they had promised to get him the lambro and the porsche

okay then he must also have something in writing as well.
i am glad he's suing.  i'd do the same thing if someone did that to me so why should Axl be any different.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »

He probably has a reciet (sp) for the 20 g's and something saying as to what it's for.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: