Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 06:11:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228461 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl emailed Tracii Guns back!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl emailed Tracii Guns back!  (Read 9405 times)
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »

Are you Axl lovers fucking kidding me. That is probably the stupidest thing I've ever herad. Tracii had a year off he asked Axl if he wanted to kick some ass, and Axl was a dick about it. Tracii knew they were lacking a third guitarist since Bucket left the band. They were old friends, Axl can't get his shit together so Tracii wants to get back together with him. How anyone can say that was a dick move on Tracii's part amazes me. I love Axl, he is the reason I like Guns N' Roses, but some of you guys on hear need to realize that sometimes, what Axl does isn't what was right. "AXl had a good laugh about it" What a fucking dick.

I am not Axl lover, I have criticized Axl in the past, even I am not too optimistic myself and I don't trust in Axl words, specially after his Rio "see you next summer..." and VMA's " I don't now if soon is the word.."

But I agree with the man in this case, I like some L.A.Guns stuff, but please !!! Traci is not good player, not enough to GNR and he has this looser attitude... like Steven, they are waiting all the time for Axl to call them back and they are always beggin to let them back...
They are Axl's lovers... they will go and suck Axl's dick when he says so. Pathetic !!!!

//JK
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: