Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:33:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  drugs or drink
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: drugs or drink  (Read 10621 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 02:25:41 PM »

Both are bad, but worst is drugs i think its more addicted, as for alcohol is quiecker to let it go.

And what proof have you to back up this statement?  How is alchohol any easier to 'let it go' then drugs?  If anything alchohol is more readily avaliable to an addict because it is sold in most shops and for the most part, a lot cheaper.

Families have been ripped apart by both things and one thing is sure, not one is easy to stop.  Not one is worse than the other. 

2004 i was way too deep in alcohol a friend of mine was also too deep in alcohol but with a drug problems, so I tell you for what I've seen and been through it was easier for him to go out from alcohol than drugs, but perhaps casuse he was mixing both things and liked better drugs, who knows!.

No man can be my equal
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 03:33:08 PM »

ya see most of my reasons for stopping drugs was.that people are shisty and liers.i got tierd of there scams for drugs and drug lies that go with it.i can seem to pick people out right away with drug scams.ive done them seen them don't want them.at least alcohol i stay at home and drink staying away from trouble.i think i just talked myself right out of those drugs right now.im just going to take one day each day for what it's worth anymore.see i did try and slow down drinking so that can be something.it's not so easy to stop doing something you like.and sometimes think a little help don't help.just by reaching out somehows.

the one an only horsey !
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2006, 07:42:59 PM »

Both are bad.

But drugs, I believe are much worse. 

Alcahol on the other hand brings out the worst in my personality... Embarrassed  So I really don't like it.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
avesia
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2006, 07:47:28 PM »

haven't tried drugs, and I'm not going to...so I don't know...
drink, on the other hand...if not excessive... ok
 beer
blackpainter
Opening Act

An HC, as always!!

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2006, 09:25:24 PM »

I never touch drugs and never get drunk. because I don't think they will bring any good to both my feeling and my body.  nervous
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2006, 09:50:13 PM »

drugs cus they are illegal.
at least wit beer u can drink and not worry that a cop is going to bust ur door down for doing it.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »

drugs cus they are illegal.
at least wit beer u can drink and not worry that a cop is going to bust ur door down for doing it.

Well you speak like a 7 year old... so assuming that is your age.  Drinking beer is illegal for you aswell.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 02:24:39 AM »

yea it really cus im only 13
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 03:05:34 AM »

From what I have seen drugs tend to be a lot more damaging. I watched someone I know fall into drugs heavily and it? completely fucked up his life. It was really sad to watch.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 04:45:53 AM »

Drugs obviously. More addictive, more damaging.? no
what about weed?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 05:19:16 AM »

what about weed?

Weed probably isn't as addictive as other drugs, but it does damage lungs and bronchial tubes, dries out skin, causes over-eating and kills brain cells. It can also be dangerous if you're extemely drunk, because it supresses vomiting and that in turn can lead to alcoholic poisoning.
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 07:39:17 AM »

mmmmmm DRUGS  drool yummmmm ALCOHOL  beer

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 08:30:48 AM »

I always preferred drugs, mainly meth and marijuana. I was an alcoholic at 16, and gave it up a few years later when I started puking blood. But I dont do any of that shit now. I have absolutely no desire for alcohol or marijuana, but ocassionally I'll get this strong desire to do meth when I see someone from my past or hear certain songs from back in the good old days.

badapple81
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 08:36:40 AM »

what about weed?

Weed probably isn't as addictive as other drugs, but it does damage lungs and bronchial tubes, dries out skin, causes over-eating and kills brain cells. It can also be dangerous if you're extemely drunk, because it supresses vomiting and that in turn can lead to alcoholic poisoning.

I've heard it can also cause baldness? I know here are a couple of heavy weed smokers at my work who have smoked since their young teens, they are thining fast.. not to mention the fact it has obviously fried their brains.

Party pills/ecstacy are a big problem here, too many people think they are a prerequisite to going out to a club and having a good time.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 09:50:15 AM »

what about the CELEBRITY DRUG,COCAINE.how come we know of so many celebritys doing this yet nothing ever gets said about it.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 10:04:37 AM »

what about the CELEBRITY DRUG,COCAINE.how come we know of so many celebritys doing this yet nothing ever gets said about it.
Isn't meth starting to become the drug of choice in Hollywood? Meth is a pure sex drug. I know cocaine is also, but nothing beats the freaky and almost deplorable thoughts and insatiable sexual hunger of a meth high. God, I wish I could go back to the 90's!  drool

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2006, 10:50:25 AM »

Isn't meth starting to become the drug of choice in Hollywood? Meth is a pure sex drug. I know cocaine is also, but nothing beats the freaky and almost deplorable thoughts and insatiable sexual hunger of a meth high. God, I wish I could go back to the 90's!? drool
hold out james,youve gone to far to give up now. hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Sterlingdog
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2006, 11:38:51 AM »

I know cocaine is also, but nothing beats the freaky and almost deplorable thoughts and insatiable sexual hunger of a meth high. God, I wish I could go back to the 90's!? drool

Sure, but who would want to have sex with you?  Maybe you didn't do it enough to get messed up, but the meth users I've known have been disgusting.  Missing teeth, crater faced, stinky, just all together gross. 
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2006, 11:42:56 AM »

Ive heard that it's more difficult to get sobered up from alcoholism than drugs.

Edit: Im not saying that drug addiction is a cakewalk! lol
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 11:48:09 AM by Hillel Slovak » Logged

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2006, 11:44:23 AM »

I know cocaine is also, but nothing beats the freaky and almost deplorable thoughts and insatiable sexual hunger of a meth high. God, I wish I could go back to the 90's!? drool

Sure, but who would want to have sex with you?? Maybe you didn't do it enough to get messed up, but the meth users I've known have been disgusting.? Missing teeth, crater faced, stinky, just all together gross.?
I guess you hung out with a shitty crowd. I could sink to your level and insult you, but i wont.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: