Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 07:44:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228419 Posts in 43273 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview  (Read 215017 times)
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #380 on: January 26, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »

For all you haters on this thread, just don't post here. ?Leave it to the people who actually believe the story. ? I know this is for real as well, so just give the guy a break and be patient. ?

madagascar88 ?- ?some people just don't believe anything. ?The part about the picture being fake just cracks me up. ?People find anyway they can to not believe something.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #381 on: January 26, 2006, 03:17:15 PM »

Santuary (which division I have no idea) apparently has some big meeting tomorrow in NY. Seems hush-hush.

Mysteron? Can I borrow a light?

Possibly it's something to do with this one?

It has already warned that it will take a ?170m exceptional charge when it unveils its longdelayed annual results for the year to last September, which are due by the end of this week.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #382 on: January 26, 2006, 03:17:49 PM »

Santuary (which division I have no idea) apparently has some big meeting tomorrow in NY. Seems hush-hush.

It has already warned that it will take a ?170m exceptional charge when it unveils its longdelayed annual results for the year to last September, which are due by the end of this week.

aha! Yeah, you already told  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Almost Famous
« Reply #383 on: January 26, 2006, 03:23:30 PM »

Right on. Looks like that can be put to rest then. Danke schoen.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #384 on: January 26, 2006, 03:47:56 PM »

For all you haters on this thread, just don't post here. ?Leave it to the people who actually believe the story. ? I know this is for real as well, so just give the guy a break and be patient. ?

madagascar88 ?- ?some people just don't believe anything. ?The part about the picture being fake just cracks me up. ?People find anyway they can to not believe something.

Don't worry, this is my last post on the thread but you probably never even looked at the pictures. All of them except that one look fine. But, that one with the crown looks completely hideous.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #385 on: January 26, 2006, 03:50:34 PM »

Don't worry, this is my last post on the thread but you probably never even looked at the pictures. All of them except that one look fine. But, that one with the crown looks completely hideous.

That just doesn't make any sense.  Either they are all fake or none are fake.  But the fraternity wouldn't post 31 real pictures and 1 fake one.  What would be the point of faking one picture when you have plenty of legit ones?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #386 on: January 26, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »

By the way, that picture of Dizzy Reed with the crown on looks entirely fake. I'll have to look at the rest of the pictures and inspect for anything unusual.
you'd have to be entirely crazy to think any of the pictures are "photoshopped"... god lord, get a life if that idea even runs through your head

if u want more pictures of Dizzy wearing that king crown... Kelly (a brother's girlfriend) will be updating the website pictures section tonight as soon as she finds her digital camera->USB connector.

The crown looks fake here too hihi . http://www.psiofzetapsi.org/pictures/afterparty06/images/13.jpg

Before you freak out, just chill for a second and read my post. I'm gonna give you the benifit of the doubt, take Sinshine's advice, and say it's really cool that you got to meet and hang out with Dizzy. ok

I can see where the photo's look doctored cuz the camera that was used gives off this really weird silhouette/shadow thing, but I realize they prolly aren't cuz there are way to many of them. Now that I've said I think the photos are real I'm gonna go back to the crown, the light from the flash does make it look "funny".

You haven't responded to the aparent message posted by Dizzy's wife:

Quote from: Lisa Reed
I believe that interview is HIGHLY embelleshed to make the frat boy look better, maybe he just added stuff to make it sound better since he wasn't getting much info. Some of the stuff is most likely true, but alot of it is not

What parts did you embellish? just the thing about GnR getting back together? Just curious cuz seriously i totally beleived the first part of the interview, but the second part didn't even seem like it was the same interview. Or does Lisa just not know the whole story?

We're all dying for GnR news on here cuz we get so little of it, and if there is the merest shadow of a doubt then you get slammed. I have no idea anymore if this is true or not but until i get hardcore proof it's not then I'm gonna assume that it has a ring of truth to it. I look forward to part three dude peace

don't u guys have more important things to talk about? ?such as the email from Dizzy I received? ?god... I'm so pumped right now 'cause... it looks like Chinese Democracys is truly being staged for release.

lastly did you send a copy of the email to Jarmo to confirm it's legit? cuz that would go along way to proove you aren't lying, and what makes you so firmly beleive that the album will be coming out shortly?

Cheers beer

Neemo

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #387 on: January 26, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »

What parts did you embellish? just the thing about GnR getting back together?

I think he said nothing of the sort in the suppossedly embellished bit.  Huh

Right on. Looks like that can be put to rest then. Danke schoen.
Well still that can be related to the "upcoming event" in question.
Maybe some announcement, but not about the release date? Huh
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #388 on: January 26, 2006, 04:28:27 PM »

reserved for part III.

Huh Huh

Why?

Are you trying to build up suspense?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Evolution
« Reply #389 on: January 26, 2006, 04:29:19 PM »

Dizzy looks well in the pictures  ok
GNfnR2
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #390 on: January 26, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »

How come Dizzy Reed joined a Frat again?
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2006, 05:25:24 PM »

By the way, that picture of Dizzy Reed with the crown on looks entirely fake. I'll have to look at the rest of the pictures and inspect for anything unusual.
you'd have to be entirely crazy to think any of the pictures are "photoshopped"... god lord, get a life if that idea even runs through your head

if u want more pictures of Dizzy wearing that king crown... Kelly (a brother's girlfriend) will be updating the website pictures section tonight as soon as she finds her digital camera->USB connector.

The crown looks fake here too hihi . http://www.psiofzetapsi.org/pictures/afterparty06/images/13.jpg

Before you freak out, just chill for a second and read my post. I'm gonna give you the benifit of the doubt, take Sinshine's advice, and say it's really cool that you got to meet and hang out with Dizzy. ok

I can see where the photo's look doctored cuz the camera that was used gives off this really weird silhouette/shadow thing, but I realize they prolly aren't cuz there are way to many of them. Now that I've said I think the photos are real I'm gonna go back to the crown, the light from the flash does make it look "funny".

You haven't responded to the aparent message posted by Dizzy's wife:

Quote from: Lisa Reed
I believe that interview is HIGHLY embelleshed to make the frat boy look better, maybe he just added stuff to make it sound better since he wasn't getting much info. Some of the stuff is most likely true, but alot of it is not

What parts did you embellish? just the thing about GnR getting back together? Just curious cuz seriously i totally beleived the first part of the interview, but the second part didn't even seem like it was the same interview. Or does Lisa just not know the whole story?

We're all dying for GnR news on here cuz we get so little of it, and if there is the merest shadow of a doubt then you get slammed. I have no idea anymore if this is true or not but until i get hardcore proof it's not then I'm gonna assume that it has a ring of truth to it. I look forward to part three dude peace

don't u guys have more important things to talk about? ?such as the email from Dizzy I received? ?god... I'm so pumped right now 'cause... it looks like Chinese Democracys is truly being staged for release.

lastly did you send a copy of the email to Jarmo to confirm it's legit? cuz that would go along way to proove you aren't lying, and what makes you so firmly beleive that the album will be coming out shortly?

Cheers beer

Neemo

the stuff about that crown being fake cracks me up... I'm gonna tell Mo (he's one who owns it) that his crown is not photogenic at all!

as for Lisa Reed's comments... I will say this- I personally do not earnest believe I "embellished" anything. ?If anything, I disembellished some stuff as I did not choose to include a lot of the conversations of the more private manner. ?

The 'confidential' section about Slash/Duff is entirely true... in the sense that it was most certainly said to me by Dizzy.  I retracted it before thinking that Dizzy might've been mad at me over it but as that's not the case, I reinstate it... but as it was a more private statement, I chose not to reinclude it into the posted interview.

The first part of the interview is not paraphrased because I just watched video recording and typed it up. This first part was taken from the first 15 minutes of my 30-minute interview with Dizzy.

The second part is taken entirely from the trip to the Pyramid Mall (in Ithaca) for lunch. ?It was a lunchtime conversation and so it was not recorded and is entirely taken from memory but I will say in my defense that I believe I represented everything said at that time in the purest manner.

The third part... which I'll post tonight at some point... is the second half of the 30-minute interview.

and if Jarmo PM's me asking for the email to be forwarded, I most certainly will.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 05:27:29 PM by Madagascar88 » Logged
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2006, 05:31:42 PM »

i think she was probably mad at Dizzy making out with girls

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2006, 05:57:26 PM »

How come Dizzy Reed joined a Frat again?

He is looking to do what Tommy Lee did at Nebraska  hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2006, 07:31:05 PM »

I don't know Madagascar88, I graduated from Binghamton University, which is pretty close to Cornell, and if my memory is correct, the Cornell chicks weren't that hot.   hihi   That's the only suspect part of the story.  Grin
   Seriously, like I've said before, keep up the good work.   ok
-Axl4Prez2004   

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2006, 08:05:43 PM »

Okay, I thought about it...maybe Ithaca chicks?  (for those who aren't familiar, almost all "smart" schools like Cornell, have schools close-by where girls that aren't that smart can glom onto a smart, successful student from the "smart" school.  The genius chicks usually aren't as hot as the ones with just above-average intelligence...that's just the U.S., I don't know how it is in other countries...

Now, how about a little Part III action?   beer

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
highvoltage
Headliner

MYGNRFORUM Admin

« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2006, 08:19:34 PM »

For what it's worth - i'm going to jump in here and say that Madagascar is not lying about this one - s'all true kids.

Did I just see me an ARC a couple pages back? Cheesy

Angus Young - AC/DC
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2006, 08:24:40 PM »

"making out" is an exaggeration which is why I deleted it from the thread.

it was more like college girls forced themselves on him and put him in an awkward enough position by which he could not refuse.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2006, 08:26:34 PM »

For what it's worth - i'm going to jump in here and say that Madagascar is not lying about this one - s'all true kids.

What's an ARC?

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
highvoltage
Headliner

MYGNRFORUM Admin

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2006, 08:34:31 PM »

What's an ARC?
He's a former mygnr member. Sorry for taking it off topic - continue.

Angus Young - AC/DC
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: