Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 07:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228419 Posts in 43273 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview  (Read 214999 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #200 on: January 25, 2006, 06:26:22 AM »

By the way Stoned, I did go to mygnr, and those people are falling for this hook, line, and sinker.
Is he dangling them the part 3 carrott as well.....

....are they patiently waiting for something they'll never get?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2006, 06:29:48 AM »

By the way Stoned, I did go to mygnr, and those people are falling for this hook, line, and sinker.

Does a bear shit in the woods? hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #202 on: January 25, 2006, 06:32:39 AM »

Does a bear shit in the woods? hihi
Awesome! Now that's all cleared up i can crawl back to the wrestling thread.....

.....damn mygnr people....

.....enticing me out of my hole at the bottom of this board

*shakes fist*

.... Tongue
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #203 on: January 25, 2006, 07:04:38 AM »

Madagascar88 is telling the truth. He's posted a good, reliable interview with Dizzy before (MYGNR)- this isn't bullshit.

Now, because some of you idiots want to act paranoid, we won't get to see the rest of the interview.

Well done, HTGTH.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2006, 07:20:13 AM »

Well done, HTGTH.
Well done, indeed. If he wanted to be taken seriously, he should have posted it all in one segment, not have gotten defensive at the first sign of someone not licking his ass, and he shouldn't have dangled "inside info" in front of our faces. Oh well, what are you worried about? He can go post at mygnr and you guys can mindmeld with the "inside info" in part 3.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #205 on: January 25, 2006, 09:00:50 AM »

First off, Madagascar88 you have to realize that us GnR fans are the most skeptical bunch in the world. And it is kinda suspicious that Dizzy would go from a bunch of soons and maybe's to telling you that Duff and Slash and Steven are begging for a reunion, also that he would tell you to keep an eye out for some kind of top secret announcement. No GnR member has ever talked so candidly about CD thus far and those comments about Steven, Matt, Slash, Izzy are pretty bad, to tell to just some stranger IMO. But hey he may have well said them all, who can say what one will spew from his mouth while under the influence huh? hihi

Secondly, Are you typing the interview from memory? Tape recorder? Did you take notes at it?

Thirdly, can you please post the rest, I am another who wouldn't mind reading what Dizzy had to say.

And what Axl says correspond to what Tommy says.
Someone have to take the charge. Like  Jimmy Page did to Led zeppelin, for instance. So why not the captain of GNR?

True, true but, there is a slight difference taking charge and running the show. I'm thinking the album will be about 85-90% Axl and 10-15% the rest of the band. Those are by no means real #'s but just my opinion on what the music credits may look like. Axl scatched and clawed to get sole control of GnR, I highly doubt he would hand out peices of it out like it was a Christmas present of "Dogs and Suds Secret Sauce" hihi

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #206 on: January 25, 2006, 09:12:55 AM »

True, true but, there is a slight difference taking charge and running the show. I'm thinking the album will be about 85-90% Axl and 10-15% the rest of the band. Those are by no means real #'s but just my opinion on what the music credits may look like. Axl scatched and clawed to get sole control of GnR, I highly doubt he would hand out peices of it out like it was a Christmas present of "Dogs and Suds Secret Sauce"

serious?      from what we know it?s pretty safe to say that it`s nearly the other way around.... it`s called a "collaborative effort".

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
madagas
« Reply #207 on: January 25, 2006, 09:27:36 AM »

No...no...no...You can bet your ass Axl will have a large majority of the songwriting credits. His money invested, his money will be recouped.  Grin
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #208 on: January 25, 2006, 09:30:32 AM »

Madagascar88 is telling the truth. He's posted a good, reliable interview with Dizzy before (MYGNR)- this isn't bullshit.

Now, because some of you idiots want to act paranoid, we won't get to see the rest of the interview.

Well done, HTGTH.

People act the way they do with good reason. Some of the stuff this guys is saying Dizz said just dont add up to what he normally says. And to dangle a little "info" like hes doing totally reeks of attention seeking ala madison with her "axl told me the fist single" thing.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2006, 09:32:26 AM »

why do that? don't worry about it.. just let things happen as they are going to happen.
The more info that we get the better.? i don't get all the bashers, i mean at least check out the full interview before saying anything...Jeez!!!

too late.... ill let u know if i get a reply... there is no need for all the secrecy.. its not like getting ahold of Dizzy Reed or any of the members less axl is that hard to do... they all have email addresses or myspace accounts... im not bashing.. im just gonna find out my self... ?coz its prob not as "secret" as some college student wishes it was...

if I get an email/call from Dizzy over this- I'm pulling the plug on the rest of the interview. He's already contacted me over the script and I don't want to hurt my reputation & integrity any further.

Reputation? Who are you, Kurt Loder? ?hihi

If Dizzy knew he was doing an interview, why would this be a problem? Maybe you should not have paraphrased it since it obviously mis interpreted what Dizzy said , yeah Id be pissed to if I was mis quoted. If you are going to post a real interview you should accurately quote your source.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
badapple81
« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2006, 09:33:50 AM »

It's just silly and attention seeking. If I came across some GN'R stuff I couldn't wait to share it with the fans. Instead this poster has their own interests which is to seek attention, before anything else.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #211 on: January 25, 2006, 09:34:39 AM »

True, true but, there is a slight difference taking charge and running the show. I'm thinking the album will be about 85-90% Axl and 10-15% the rest of the band. Those are by no means real #'s but just my opinion on what the music credits may look like. Axl scatched and clawed to get sole control of GnR, I highly doubt he would hand out peices of it out like it was a Christmas present of "Dogs and Suds Secret Sauce"

serious?? ? ? from what we know it?s pretty safe to say that it`s nearly the other way around.... it`s called a "collaborative effort".

Yeah see my posts from yesterday about this "collaboration" (pages 2-5) They are just my opinions but feel free to comment beer

BTW if you think Axl is only responsible for 10-15% of this upcoming album....then dude, you need to lay of the drugs. seriously man
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 09:49:57 AM by Neemo » Logged

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #212 on: January 25, 2006, 09:55:01 AM »

Well done, HTGTH.

Now thats just too damn bad now isn't it?? If this guy is right, we'll find out in a week anyway.? And who on this thread was acting paranoid?? It's called being realistic.? Thats why I enjoy this board.

Well done HTGTH.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 09:56:50 AM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Warren
« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2006, 10:36:54 AM »

Who SERIOUSLY gives a fuck about what Dizzy Reed said to that guy ?
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2006, 11:34:42 AM »

hey, until you can actually proove that this madagascar88 is a fake, then shut the fuck up!

I'm actually surprised Jarmo hasen't done anything about this to shut some of you bashers up...??

If you don't believe this or find it interesting SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!, go post somewhere else, atention seekers... Kiss rant

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #215 on: January 25, 2006, 11:39:08 AM »

its def a real interview...but why act all gay with the wait until next week until I tell you why youll get excited again. Fuk that. Its a ll games. And pathetic. Either say it or dont bring it up at all. Dont be a dick about it. Its annoying.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #216 on: January 25, 2006, 12:52:15 PM »

Well, this thread has taken a violent turn.  Grin

Also, madagascar88 has seem to be missing.  yes

Just, some random observations.  Shocked
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #217 on: January 25, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »

its def a real interview...but why act all gay with the wait until next week until I tell you why youll get excited again. Fuk that. Its a ll games. And pathetic. Either say it or dont bring it up at all. Dont be a dick about it. Its annoying.

I agree. If you don't think it is legit, then state your opinion and move on. Harping on a poster makes the forum look mean spirited.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #218 on: January 25, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »

Well, this thread has taken a violent turn.? Grin

Also, madagascar88 has seem to be missing.? yes

Just, some random observations.? Shocked

He's not missing - He PM'd me.

I can vouch for him being a Cornell student and that Dizzy was at Cornell.

After all - I AM Cornell.  Tongue
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 01:45:06 PM by Cornell » Logged

Why don't you just....
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #219 on: January 25, 2006, 01:37:52 PM »

Madagascar88, don't worry man.  People didnt believe me that I sang onstage with a GNR tribute band (who Dizzy opened the show for and play two songs with onstage) on Halloween because I was dressed up as the new Axl.  I think people here still dont believe me actually.  But whatever, the shit was fun as hell and I talked to Dizzy at his merch table for about 30 seconds before I left.  I am sure you had a great experience. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: